+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 911 World Trade Center Collapse, TRUTHERS WIN!

1. Default 911 World Trade Center Collapse, TRUTHERS WIN!

Way to go truthers!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDvNS9iMjzA"]WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part I) ...[/ame]

How about it official story spinners!

Truthers WIN!

This shows a MASSIVE government coverup and by use of deception falsify official reports!

NIST admits freefall and no building that is even remotely properly designed can freefall without demolition or demolition prepping.

global failure meaning nearly the whole of the structural support fails at nearly the same instant causing a building to descent nearly straight down can be seen with the WYC 7 building and the only known way that can occur is by demolition.

The whole building can be seen and has been measured by private parties and NIST to go into freefall for 2 seconds as can be seen here when compared to 3 demolitions;

If a building goes into freefall for even one second during its descent that is SCIENTIFIC PROOF THERE THERE IS NO STRUCTURAL SUPPORT BELOW THE FALLING BUILDING.

See NIST graph of ADMISSION below:

PROOF - THE TRUTHERS were right ALL ALONG after all!

Get the rope!

Last edited by Kokomojojo; Aug 26 2011 at 07:08 AM.
    NEO: Why do my eyes hurt?.......
    MORPHEUS: Its the first time you've used them.

Yesterdays Tinfoil is Today's Reality!. .The Story of Your Enslavement. .911 - Official Story

Explosives? Thermate? Molten Iron? "NIST" Couldnt Find Their Ass if Their Fingers Were Stuck in it!

2. Default

What have they won?

The NIST report on WTC7 has been out for years, what has changed today?
    This Speech is my recital.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    What have they won?

The NIST report on WTC7 has been out for years, what has changed today?

recognition of the epic failure of any agency and or the back yard debunkers to claim anything different

TRUTHERS WON!

Yesterdays Tinfoil is Today's Reality!. .The Story of Your Enslavement. .911 - Official Story

Explosives? Thermate? Molten Iron? "NIST" Couldnt Find Their Ass if Their Fingers Were Stuck in it!

4. Default

"Truthers won" what, exactly?

The report did not change its findings, it was simply expanded to be more user friendly to laypeople. Years ago.
    Last edited by Hannibal; Aug 26 2011 at 07:55 AM.

5. Default

"Truthers won" what, exactly?

The report did not change its findings, it was simply expanded to be more user friendly to laypeople. Years ago.

admission of freefall

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomojojo View Post
    admission of freefall
    'Truthers' won "admission of freefall".

Ok, if you insist. Congrats.

They 'won' this 'admission' several years ago. Are you just now getting around to celebrating?

7. Default

'Truthers' won "admission of freefall".

Ok, if you insist. Congrats.

They 'won' this 'admission' several years ago. Are you just now getting around to celebrating?

I am glad the debunkers finall come to their senses and admit wtc 7 was demolished and that the truthers won.

8. Default

WTC7 was indeed demolished by uncontrolled, un-fought fires.

Fire weakened the steel, gravity did the demolition.

9. Default

WTC7 was indeed demolished by uncontrolled, un-fought fires.

Fire weakened the steel, gravity did the demolition.

now that is scientifically impossible for a building to globally fail and freefall for even 1 second if fires brought it down.

Please show your math and or sources

TRUTHERS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!
    Last edited by Kokomojojo; Aug 26 2011 at 01:17 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomojojo View Post
    now that is scientifically impossible for a building to globally fail and freefall for even 1 second if fires brought it down.
    Prove that claim.

Show your work.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast