Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 569

Thread: Evidence severely lacking for claim that most of Flight 93 had buried

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    You seem to have missed this question:

    "What official word are you referring to?"
    Your claimed evidence should have it.

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    What was disingenuous about my response?

    So do you agree Hannibal should stop wasting everyone's time and post this alleged evidence he claims to have?

    Also, what was the red herring and why?
    He said that you were the one wasting everyone's time.

    You should really look at the source of the evidence, it'll lead you to the truth.
    This Speech is my recital.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Funny how desperate you are to not show this alleged evidence you claim to have.

    Yes, I'm "lazy and afraid" to go do it. Now put up, or shut up, show this alleged evidence you claim to have, or admit you were lying that you have it. Stop waisting everyone's time.
    How about you put up or shut up Mr. Start The Same Topic That Goes Nowhere?

    Evidence the plane was planted or (*)(*)(*)(*).
    "Conspiracism is a particular narrative form of scapegoating that frames demonized enemies as part of a vast insidious plot against the common good, while it valorizes the scapegoater as a hero for sounding the alarm." Chip Berlet

  5. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAB View Post
    1- You clipping my post and wiggling in your ass-hattery.

    2- Your entire topic
    Why is my topic a red herring? Hannibal even says most of the plane was buried. Therefore, this is where most of the evidence of Flight 93 is. How's that a red herring?

    So do you agree Hannibal should stop wasting everyone's time and post this alleged evidence he claims to have?

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Your claimed evidence should have it.
    The evidence I referred to was from the people on the scene, not the officials.

    You seem to be operating under the assumption that the government's position says something about the percentage of 93 that was buried. I don't believe it does.
    This Speech is my recital.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Why is my topic a red herring? Hannibal even says most of the plane was buried. Therefore, this is where most of the evidence of Flight 93 is. How's that a red herring?

    So do you agree Hannibal should stop wasting everyone's time and post this alleged evidence he claims to have?

    Evidence the plane was planted please. You know, what this and every topic you start is actually about.

    Own it.
    "Conspiracism is a particular narrative form of scapegoating that frames demonized enemies as part of a vast insidious plot against the common good, while it valorizes the scapegoater as a hero for sounding the alarm." Chip Berlet

  8. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAB View Post
    How about you put up or shut up Mr. Start The Same Topic That Goes Nowhere?
    It only goes nowhere because you guys can't debunk the theory. Hannibal claims he can, but won't for some reason, so people like him are the true time wasters.

    Evidence the plane was planted or (*)(*)(*)(*).
    Maybe that's your problem. That's not the topic of this thread.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    The evidence I referred to was from the people on the scene, not the officials.

    You seem to be operating under the assumption that the government's position says something about the percentage of 93 that was buried. I don't believe it does.

    "Mostly" could be construed as somewhere between 99% and 51%, so he's got you on a technicality.

    *throws dart

    That must make it 85%.
    "Conspiracism is a particular narrative form of scapegoating that frames demonized enemies as part of a vast insidious plot against the common good, while it valorizes the scapegoater as a hero for sounding the alarm." Chip Berlet

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    It only goes nowhere because you guys can't debunk the theory. Hannibal claims he can, but won't for some reason, so people like him are the true time wasters.


    Maybe that's your problem. That's not the topic of this thread.
    There is nothing to debunk, because that's the topic of every one of your threads.

    Own it.
    Last edited by NAB; Oct 03 2011 at 01:26 PM.
    "Conspiracism is a particular narrative form of scapegoating that frames demonized enemies as part of a vast insidious plot against the common good, while it valorizes the scapegoater as a hero for sounding the alarm." Chip Berlet

  11. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    The evidence I referred to was from the people on the scene, not the officials.
    Well post your evidence so we can all see for ourselves and if it doesn't say it was from officials, then I'll retract.

    Come on,

    Last edited by suede; Oct 03 2011 at 01:33 PM. Reason: typo

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks