View Poll Results: Who altered this footage?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manos Megagiannis

    1 25.00%
  • A TV network like CNN

    0 0%
  • A law enforcement agency

    3 75.00%
Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 516

Thread: UA 175: Who created this fake footage from this rare south view?

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot911 View Post
    Wrong yet again. There are no videos of the planes or anything else circling the towers
    With your lie being posted, explain to us how you'd convince a jury that a real plane with dots for engines, and no wings could cast its own shadow in between the rear of tower 1 and west side of tower 2? How could any plane traveling 500 mph circle the towers before crashing into the rear of the building southeast of Tower 1?


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlD1j-XqxmE&feature=related"]WPIX (WB11) 9/11 9:31 - 9:41 - YouTube[/ame]
    http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

    The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. " -- James Fetzer

  2. Default

    A poor resolution does not mean it was not a plane. Why does that building you claim is the WTC not have any windows?
    This Speech is my recital.

  3. #343

    Default

    All I see is the shadow from the debris ejected from the building. You can clearly see the explosion propagating from the front of the building before any shadow is seen. Pretty lame, 7.

  4. Default

    could cast its own shadow in between the rear of tower 1 and west side of tower 2?
    That's not a shadow. That's the aircraft. In the animated GIF you posted there is clearly a space between the north and south towers. The aircraft did not pass through this space, it passed behind it.

    also:

    7forever, you posted an image of an aircraft and asserted that the wing "is attached to air" Explain what you mean.
    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fangbeer View Post
    That's not a shadow. That's the aircraft. In the animated GIF you posted there is clearly a space between the north and south towers. The aircraft did not pass through this space, it passed behind it.

    also:

    7forever, you posted an image of an aircraft and asserted that the wing "is attached to air" Explain what you mean.
    That's the shadow of the drone. That's not an aircraft because it doesn't have wings. In the animated GIF I posted there is clearly a space between the north and south towers. The aircraft did not pass through this space, but the drone did.

    Fanbeer, has made a decision on how the shadow was visible from the north view because it can't mean what it really means because it destroys the official myth of planes. Fake 175 has been obliterated by my simple observations of video and witnesses who prove the existence of a ball shaped drone. Fake 175 was entirely behind the south tower in its final 7 seconds, therefore could not have left any visible shadow viewable from the north..

    Last edited by 7forever; Mar 02 2012 at 09:59 AM.
    http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

    The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. " -- James Fetzer

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    A poor resolution does not mean it was not a plane. Why does that building you claim is the WTC not have any windows?
    A clear shadow with no visible windows. The shadow was strong. The truth will take that any day.
    http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

    The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. " -- James Fetzer

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    That's the shadow of the drone. That's not an aircraft because it doesn't have wings. In the animated GIF I posted there is clearly a space between the north and south towers. The aircraft did not pass through this space, but the drone did.
    It does not look like it has wings because of the poor resolution of the gif, which is the exact same reason the buildings do not appear to have windows.
    This Speech is my recital.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    It does not look like it has wings because of the poor resolution of the gif, which is the exact same reason the buildings do not appear to have windows.
    It doesn't look like it has wings because it didn't, because it's fake. Also, they apparently aired the drone just before this cgi only minutes after doing it the first time. 9:33-34.


    http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

    The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. " -- James Fetzer

  9. Default

    Poor resolution video, not 'drones'.
    This Speech is my recital.

  10. Default

    therefore could not have left any visible shadow viewable from the north..
    What shadow are you talking about? The gif you posted was taken from the north, from a position that allowed for a space between the two towers. The aircraft approached from the south. This means the towers were between the camera and the aircraft. Therefore what you see behind the space between the towers is the aircraft as it approaches the south tower. It is not a shadow, it is the aircraft.





    Clearly the aircraft can be seen behind the towers to the south if viewed through the space between the towers from the north.
    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 482
    Last Post: Nov 24 2011, 06:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks