+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Continuation for Question for 10 Aces

  1. Default Continuation for Question for 10 Aces

    Next, are you stating that the remains returned to the families is not the DNA of their relatives?
    You wrote No

    Quote:
    Or are you stating that the passengers of the airplanes were killed somewhere else, by someone else, and their DNA was then collected and returned to the relatives?
    You wrote No


    So you agree that the passengers died in a plane crash at the site where the planes crashed obviously?

    Please describe in your conspiratorial scenario, the steps in the chain of custody from the time the passengers boarded the planes to the point where the remains were returned to the families.

    Amazingly, you guys always complain that nobody listens to you....yet when you're given a forum to set us all straight, you promise so much yet deliver so little.

  2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

  3. Default

    I'm not trying to butt in. I just want to contribute some plausible theories on the passengers.

    http://killtown.911review.org/flight77/theories.html#1
    (excerpt)
    ------------------------------------------
    Several theories as to what could have happened to Flight 77 are:

    1. It was flown either by a conspirator on the plane, or via remote control to a military base (perhaps a secret base) or other remote location.

    2. It was flown via remote control and crashed out at sea.

    3. It was flown via remote control and crashed in some remote spot inland like Flight 93 reportedly was.

    If Flight 77 was crashed somewhere with all the passengers on board, then it's obvious everyone perished in the crash along with the plane. If Flight 77 was flown to a secret location, then the innocent passengers or all of the passengers could have been murdered there. It's also been theorized that the passengers could have been gassed while the plane was still in the air.

    Some theorize that Flight 77 was taken to a remote location where the conspirator passengers, if any, were taken off the plane and then Flight 77 with the innocent passengers was flown via remote control somewhere else and crashed or that the innocent passengers where boarded on another 9/11 hijacked plane who rendezvoused at the same point (such as Flight 93 which had 194 empty seats on its flight) and then was flown via remote control and crashed it somewhere else.
    ------------------------------------------

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_q6j6BZkHQ
    (32:00 time mark)

    http://letsrollforums.com/barbara-ol...1-t20525.html?
    http://killtown.911review.org/flight77/passengers.html
    http://www.rense.com/general68/doomed.htm

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I'm not trying to butt in. I just want to contribute some plausible theories on the passengers.

    http://killtown.911review.org/flight77/theories.html#1
    (excerpt)
    ------------------------------------------
    Several theories as to what could have happened to Flight 77 are:

    1. It was flown either by a conspirator on the plane, or via remote control to a military base (perhaps a secret base) or other remote location.

    2. It was flown via remote control and crashed out at sea.

    3. It was flown via remote control and crashed in some remote spot inland like Flight 93 reportedly was.

    If Flight 77 was crashed somewhere with all the passengers on board, then it's obvious everyone perished in the crash along with the plane. If Flight 77 was flown to a secret location, then the innocent passengers or all of the passengers could have been murdered there. It's also been theorized that the passengers could have been gassed while the plane was still in the air.

    Some theorize that Flight 77 was taken to a remote location where the conspirator passengers, if any, were taken off the plane and then Flight 77 with the innocent passengers was flown via remote control somewhere else and crashed or that the innocent passengers where boarded on another 9/11 hijacked plane who rendezvoused at the same point (such as Flight 93 which had 194 empty seats on its flight) and then was flown via remote control and crashed it somewhere else.
    ------------------------------------------

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_q6j6BZkHQ
    (32:00 time mark)

    http://letsrollforums.com/barbara-ol...1-t20525.html?
    http://killtown.911review.org/flight77/passengers.html
    http://www.rense.com/general68/doomed.htm
    Man I'm glad you're on the other side of this argument. 10 Aces....would you like to go to bat for Scott on this one?

  5. Default

    We already know that the government planned and carried out the atacks.
    http://able2know.org/topic/177268-1#post-4782975

    There are several plausible scenarios as to what happened to the passengers. Our not knowing which scenario is the correct one doesn't detract from the proof of an inside job. All we can do is speculate on the passengers for now. It will all probably come to light eventually.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    We already know that the government planned and carried out the atacks.
    http://able2know.org/topic/177268-1#post-4782975

    There are several plausible scenarios as to what happened to the passengers. Our not knowing which scenario is the correct one doesn't detract from the proof of an inside job. All we can do is speculate on the passengers for now. It will all probably come to light eventually.
    So basically, you have nothing more to say then, right?

  7. Default

    So basically, you have nothing more to say then, right?
    There is a lot of clear evidence of an inside job. We still don't know all the details of the plan such as what happened to the passengers. Years from now the people who planned and carried out the attacks may be put on trial. Some of them may talk and explain what happened. I don't see how else we can find out what they did.

    One plausible scenario is that the planes landed at military bases and the passengers and crew were gassed while still on the planes. Then, their bodies were put into buildings with bombs and the bombs were exploded. Then, they had the bodies which could be sent to morgues and the DNA tests would show the bodies were really those of the passengers.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    There is a lot of clear evidence of an inside job. We still don't know all the details of the plan such as what happened to the passengers. Years from now the people who planned and carried out the attacks may be put on trial. Some of them may talk and explain what happened. I don't see how else we can find out what they did.
    The 19 hijackers are dead. Most of the planners are dead or are in prison.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    One plausible scenario is that the planes landed at military bases and the passengers and crew were gassed while still on the planes.
    Really?

    Okay, so the cabins of the planes were filled with gas...another bizarre scenario that you've come up with.

    Or were they gassed individually? How do you explain the phone calls then? Oh wait, let me guess, they were faked, right?

    So now you not only have a platoon of people on the ground in Virginia planting light poles that need not be part of any scheme, you have people on planes gassing passengers.

    BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!


    If you order today, Scott will throw in another group of people to fake phone calls. I think 10 and suede should probably call you out for doing more to hurt the movement than anyone else ever has done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Then, their bodies were put into buildings with bombs and the bombs were exploded. Then, they had the bodies which could be sent to morgues and the DNA tests would show the bodies were really those of the passengers.


    The only word is "wow".

  9. Default

    Here's some info on the phone calls.
    http://www.google.es/#hl=es&cp=30&gs...w=1024&bih=582

  10. #9

    Default

    I don't know why all of you are wasting time. An inside job has basically been proven here:

    http://www.politicalforum.com/9-11/2...ied-claim.html

  11. Default Tsk tsk

    The only thing proven to be true is that 19 men from the middle east hijacked 4 planes, crashed them into 3 buildings and 1 field in Pennsylvania.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks