Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you wanted to know about the 9/11 official conspiracy theory in 5 minutes.

usa us california

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Show any evidence of this claim.
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...141006poll.htm

2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by obediant_consumer View Post
    Stats from 2006 do not nessecarily represent the current climate. Got anything that's not 5 years old?
    This Speech is my recital.

usa us california

Stats from 2006 do not nessecarily represent the current climate. Got anything that's not 5 years old?
    it appears that you have deemed the source credible so no further exchange is needed.

it appears that you have deemed the source credible so no further exchange is needed.
    Why? Just because the site BLATANTLY lies about the contents of the poll?

This is their headline: "Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story"

Yet this question is not asked. Apparently ANYONE who believes they haven't received 100% of the story outright rejects the official story. BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What a crock of (*)(*)(*)(*)! I don't believe we know 100% of what happened on 9/11. I know we know the majority. I know Al Qaeda was behind it. I believe the official story because the evidence backs it up.

Thus your precious site is blatantly lying about what the poll represents. This is one lie among thousands told by prison planet over the years. The fact you believe them tells us everything we need to know about your standards of evidence and your credibility.

6. Default

I didn't address the source at all. I simply asked if you had anything more current.

If you'd like to discuss the credibility of Alex Jones, say so.
    This Speech is my recital.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    so thats why your user name looks unfamiliar to me.You seldom come here as well.well you woke up about this quicker than i did that your just wasting your time arguing with these shills here or with Bush dupes who are in denial that only see what they want to see.
    So in your view, anyone who doesn't agree with your theories is either a shill, a Bush dupe, or in denial? What about those of us who remain unconvinced because of the lack of credible evidence?

If you'd like to discuss the credibility of Alex Jones, say so.
    How nice it would be if everyone judged their party by the same high standards that they use to judge the other party.

usa us california

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot911 View Post
    Why? Just because the site BLATANTLY lies about the contents of the poll?

This is their headline: "Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story"

Yet this question is not asked. Apparently ANYONE who believes they haven't received 100% of the story outright rejects the official story. BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What a crock of (*)(*)(*)(*)! I don't believe we know 100% of what happened on 9/11. I know we know the majority. I know Al Qaeda was behind it. I believe the official story because the evidence backs it up.

Thus your precious site is blatantly lying about what the poll represents. This is one lie among thousands told by prison planet over the years. The fact you believe them tells us everything we need to know about your standards of evidence and your credibility.

patriot you are still debunking? wow.... i remember you debunking back in 05/06.....wow... here it is SEVEN years later and you are still defending the 9/11 cover up..... that is dedication! the funny thing is.. that you know it was an inside job.. but you defend the lie... whatever floats your boat..

patriot you are still debunking? wow.... i remember you debunking back in 05/06.....wow... here it is SEVEN years later and you are still defending the 9/11 cover up..... that is dedication! the funny thing is.. that you know it was an inside job.. but you defend the lie... whatever floats your boat..
    Another bull(*)(*)(*)(*) lie by you. Can't you come up with anything believable? If I believe it is an inside job, why is it you truthers can't even begin to defend your own theories..... or agree on what theories are true.... or even agree on who was behind 9/11..... Truthers are really pathetic, especially when they try and pretend everyone agrees with them.

BTW, I've been debunking since 02, shortly after I found out about the TBM.

usa us california

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot911 View Post
    Another bull(*)(*)(*)(*) lie by you. Can't you come up with anything believable? If I believe it is an inside job, why is it you truthers can't even begin to defend your own theories..... or agree on what theories are true.... or even agree on who was behind 9/11..... Truthers are really pathetic, especially when they try and pretend everyone agrees with them.

BTW, I've been debunking since 02, shortly after I found out about the TBM.
    lol anyone who debates this guy is wasting their time seriously... this is his job..

lol anyone who debates this guy is wasting their time seriously... this is his job..
    So why is it you can't refute the fact prison planet was outright lying about the results of that poll? Instead you feel the need to attack me personally. Anyone else need any more proof OC has nothing?

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast