+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept 11, 2001 Research & Discovery Project

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStryker View Post
    It was a monograph and not the Final Report. If you dont understand the difference you probably shouldn't be questioning people who do.
    I didn't say anything about the 'final report'. Do try to keep up.

You stated:

That is not from the 9/11 Commission Report. Please keep embarrassing yourself by trying to pass off Staffer's opinions as facts.

Stop being so dishonest by falsely putting in "9/11 Commission"
    I responded to the highlighted portion of your quote. The published paper is more than just 'opinion'.
    This Speech is my recital.

2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

3. Default

Is that the same study where they admit they don't know the origin of the red/gray chips?
    No, it isn't. Read the paper.

4. Default

lol.....no wonder you accept the OCT!!
    Let us know when you have more to offer than milquetoast insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    The name of the student pilot killed the year before (2000) was Ameer Bukari... from Saudi Arabia.. and initially they reported him with his photo as a 9-11 hijacker.
    By "they" you mean CNN, not the FBI. CNN later posted a retraction.

We would like to correct a report that appeared on CNN. Based on information from multiple law enforcement sources, CNN reported that Adnan Bukhari and Ameer Bukhari of Vero Beach Florida, were suspected to be two of the pilots who crashed planes into the World Trade Center.”
    But there is no indication their names came from the flight manifests or any “press releases” or that CNN claimed to have been “provided with a list of 19 hijackers from the flight manifests
    Adnan Bukhari and Ameer Bukhari were investigated because they were also Middle Eastern student pilots from Florida. Ameer Bukhari also died some 90 miles from Pompano Beach.

So how about them interviews with 9/11 hijiackers done by the Western Press?

6. Default

So how much will the local 'truther' faction be donating to this endeavor?

This is your big chance for an 'independent investigation'!

My Latest Mood: Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot911 View Post
    By "they" you mean CNN, not the FBI. CNN later posted a retraction.

Adnan Bukhari and Ameer Bukhari were investigated because they were also Middle Eastern student pilots from Florida. Ameer Bukhari also died some 90 miles from Pompano Beach.

So how about them interviews with 9/11 hijiackers done by the Western Press?
    Just go to the list and photos.. you can research each one .. I have but I am not doing it again..

It would take 6,000 words..

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    What are you talking about?

Do you think that every Muslim is knowledgable about his faith?
    Who said anything about every Muslim? The discussion is surrounding 19 hijackers and their level of education in the faith.

You said:

The muscle for the operation were barely literate and the brains like Mohammed Atta had created their own "intellectual" cocktail of Islam..
    You are incorrect. The perpetrators were very well educated in their faith.
    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Let us know when you have more to offer than milquetoast insults.
    let us know you when you can post something worth reading.....

My Latest Mood: Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Fangbeer View Post
    Who said anything about every Muslim? The discussion is surrounding 19 hijackers and their level of education in the faith.

You said:

You are incorrect. The perpetrators were very well educated in their faith.
    Mohammed Atta was educated in engineering not Islam and he was an effed up, angry guy.

Qutbism isn't Islam..
    Last edited by Margot; Mar 07 2012 at 08:03 AM.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I didn't say anything about the 'final report'. Do try to keep up.

You stated:

I responded to the highlighted portion of your quote. The published paper is more than just 'opinion'.
    None of this changes the fact the 9/11 Commission concluded the source of the funds remain of unknown origin. Can you comprehend even the most elementary blocks of thinking?

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast