+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 303

Thread: Sept 11, 2001 Research & Discovery Project

  1. Default

    When someone worth the effort comes along I will debate in earnest.
    Ah, another tactic from the truther playbook. Ladies and gentleman I give you the conditional promise.
    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep

  2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

  3. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStryker View Post
    When someone worth the effort comes along I will debate in earnest. Your posts are such a joke that they actually help people doubt the official theory.....
    Another excuse to cut and run like the rest. I've given you solid evidence. You've ran every time. Don't sit there and pretend. We all know what is going on.

    As for your bull(*)(*)(*)(*) claim that my posts are "such a joke they actually help people doubt the official story", BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Man is the joke on you! I've received quite a few private emails and rep points from readers who never chimed in but agreed with what I wrote. Why? Because unlike you I have the evidence to back it up. You can't even begin to refute the evidence, so why would ANYONE believe you over the evidence? They wouldn't. So try not to pretend so much. You're not fooling anybody. You're just giving us all a good laugh!

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fangbeer View Post
    I did not edit your post. I quoted a portion of it. What I quoted did not change the meaning in any way.
    When you quote a post and EDIT OUT WORDS that is called....EDITING......but hey ....thanks for showing your inability to honestly post so early on.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fangbeer View Post
    Ah, another tactic from the truther playbook. Ladies and gentleman I give you the conditional promise.
    When you can't even honestly quote posts.....but keep up the whining responses.....this board is proving everyday how pathetic the content and quality of discussions.

  6. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStryker View Post
    When you can't even honestly quote posts.....but keep up the whining responses.....this board is proving everyday how pathetic the content and quality of discussions.
    Only from the truther side of things. You've made claims. I've proven them wrong. You run away. Low quality, but only from you. I can debate you on any aspect of 9/11. I think you know it too. That is why you're always running.

    Now run away. Again.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot911 View Post
    Only from the truther side of things. You've made claims. I've proven them wrong. You run away. Low quality, but only from you. I can debate you on any aspect of 9/11. I think you know it too. That is why you're always running.

    Now run away. Again.
    The funny part is you probably actually truly believe you are well versed on the subject....I'm only responding now because I am bored. Your dishonest posts are a prime example of what it takes to defend the OCT and instead of admitting the painfully obvious truth that your posts are useless you pretend people are intimidated. How long can you keep up that charade? I bet you will put on another fifty pounds before then.....

  8. Default

    When you quote a post and EDIT OUT WORDS that is called....EDITING
    Page 7 of the truther SOP. The semantics game.

    I did not edit out words from the passage I quoted. I quoted the entire passage as it was typed. I am not going to, nor do I need to copy your entire post in every one of my posts.
    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep

  9. Default

    SkyStriker, you said that an experimental building collapse that matched the real world collapse was a possibility but very unlikely.

    Please support this position with something other than your layman's opinion. Can you support this position with an energy balanced model? Can you support it with a buckling diagram? What mechanism should have prevented the collapse?
    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStryker View Post
    Whatever happened to NAB? he accepted my offer of a one on one debate and attributed claims to me but he never provided any support or the debate thread.....
    Locked thread is locked.

    I went and looked and I must have attributed the tree thing with another poster. Both of you were posting in the same thread, so my apologies on that.
    "Conspiracism is a particular narrative form of scapegoating that frames demonized enemies as part of a vast insidious plot against the common good, while it valorizes the scapegoater as a hero for sounding the alarm." Chip Berlet

  11. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStryker View Post
    The funny part is you probably actually truly believe you are well versed on the subject....I'm only responding now because I am bored. Your dishonest posts are a prime example of what it takes to defend the OCT and instead of admitting the painfully obvious truth that your posts are useless you pretend people are intimidated. How long can you keep up that charade? I bet you will put on another fifty pounds before then.....
    More bull(*)(*)(*)(*) posts from you. You CLAIM my posts are dishonest, yet you can't actually point out lies, can you. When I call your posts dishonest, I actually point out WHERE they are dishonest. Funny thing is you can never refute my points on why your post is dishonest. Very telling.

    So keep dancing, truther. The more you dance, the more obvious it becomes you have nothing. Posts like what you posted above is a prime example. All fluff, no substance. Previously you CLAIMED Robertson made all kinds of conflicting claims. I called you on it and gave you source documents from Robertson himself. You ran away as fast as you could. I would most certainly call that intimidated!

    We want there to be absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind about the dishonesty, lack of substance and lack of evidence in truther posts. You do an excellent job proving that to people.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sept 11 , 2001 America Attacked
    By HillBilly in forum Other Off-Topic Chat
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: Sep 13 2011, 09:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks