+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 127

Thread: Oklahoma Senate overwhelmingly approves bill saying life begins at conception

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whaler17 View Post
    More irrational emotional hysteria. Typical.
    There will be emotional hysteria from the lifers when their plans backfire.
    Farewell my beautiful Gracie Baby, beloved pet:
    15th Jan 1997- 18 Jul 2009

    "The Futures Not Set; There Is No Fate But What We Make For Ourselves" - John Connor: Terminator 2.
    http://mywinterstorm83.livejournal.com/

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whaler17 View Post
    That alone does. Why should we consider the person less than a person purely because of age?


    Considering all things human to be people seems like a better example of that not nesicairly a person to me but then age would at least be a factor

  3. Default roe v wade

    has everyone forgot about the supreme court decision on roe v wade? Oklahoma nor Virginia can legally pass any of these bills. The supreme court will shoot them down with a quickness. Let scientists and Medical Doctors make these decisions not politicians. we have bigger problems in this country than when life starts. try taking a fetus out of the womb and see how long it survives? It wont thus it is not a person until it can survive on its own. I can't believe how ignorant people are.

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makedde View Post
    There will be emotional hysteria from the lifers when their plans backfire.
    No need. science and common sense is on our side.
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is. " - Not sure who

    "For those who don't know the difference, under capitalism the government works for you, under socialism/communism, YOU work for the government!" - Me

    "When the Electorate realizes they can vote themselves money from the Treasury, it will herald the end of the Republic." - Benjamin Franklin

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zebrajenks View Post
    has everyone forgot about the supreme court decision on roe v wade? Oklahoma nor Virginia can legally pass any of these bills. The supreme court will shoot them down with a quickness. Let scientists and Medical Doctors make these decisions not politicians. we have bigger problems in this country than when life starts. try taking a fetus out of the womb and see how long it survives? It wont thus it is not a person until it can survive on its own. I can't believe how ignorant people are.
    REALLY? You think the current SCOTUS will blindly follow a 40 year old ruling?

    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is. " - Not sure who

    "For those who don't know the difference, under capitalism the government works for you, under socialism/communism, YOU work for the government!" - Me

    "When the Electorate realizes they can vote themselves money from the Treasury, it will herald the end of the Republic." - Benjamin Franklin

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whaler17 View Post
    That alone does. Why should we consider the person less than a person purely because of age?
    Persons under 21 can not drink alcohol... persons under a certain age can not join the army or drive cars.

    The reason zygotes even less rights than people is is because they are not people.

  7. Default Funny

    I find it interesting how libs stand for abortion rights and claim the right has no moral ground because they believe in the death penalty.

    Lets turn this tanker round here for a sec.

    How can a person that is against the death penalty be pro choice?

    How can a person who wants to give other peoples money away to the less fortunate be pro choice?

    How can a person who wants to take guns out of the hands of Americans to save innocent lives be pro choice?

    Interesting to say the least.
    Last edited by Archer0915; Mar 12 2012 at 06:00 AM.
    When we can see a better future for our nations children we can focus on the non issue; issues.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archer0915 View Post
    I find it interesting how libs stand for abortion rights and claim the right has no moral ground because they believe in the death penalty.

    Lets turn this tanker round here for a sec.

    How can a person that is against the death penalty be pro choice?
    Because I care about people.

    How can a person who wants to give other peoples money away to the less fortunate be pro choice?
    Because I care about people.

    How can a person who wants to take guns out of the hands of Americans to save innocent lives be pro choice?
    because I care about people

    Interesting to say the least.
    I'm glad you think so.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diamond lil View Post
    Because I care about people.



    Because I care about people.



    because I care about people



    I'm glad you think so.
    No you care about who you choose to care for. You have determined that one life is better than another.

    If you actually believed what you say then it would apply to unborn children as well.

    Lets get off this crap. The fact is people are interested in pushing their views even when they are contradictory. There is no high ground here because everyone does it.

    Because you care about people? Do you care about those busting their asses to get to the six figure a year range? You don't mind hurting them.
    When we can see a better future for our nations children we can focus on the non issue; issues.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archer0915 View Post
    I find it interesting how libs stand for abortion rights and claim the right has no moral ground because they believe in the death penalty.

    Lets turn this tanker round here for a sec.

    How can a person that is against the death penalty be pro choice?

    How can a person who wants to give other peoples money away to the less fortunate be pro choice?

    How can a person who wants to take guns out of the hands of Americans to save innocent lives be pro choice?

    Interesting to say the least.
    im for the death penalty and guns and donít have much of an economic opinion can i still be for abortion?

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: Feb 01 2012, 09:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks