The time for just talk is done. Active recruiting of friends, relatives, co-workers and congregations is now critical. Be the Indy Voter making the difference. 7,501 groups formed. 2.4 million FB. Take back your schools, communities and country.http://www.freedomworks.org/
Yet social and economic alchemists on the progressive left press on, arrogantly believing they, despite overwhelming historical and real time evidence to the contrary..can turn collectivist lead into utopian gold - Webrockk
According to the mission statement, all opinion are welcome. But lets not forget, this is an attempt "to bring opposites together to relate their views and learn from one another"..
Perhaps, instead of disregarding the opinions of those with racist views as nonsense, we should attempt to educate and gently persuade them to rethink.
Don't Blame Me , I Voted For Gary Johnson tooThanks Subby
People are perfectly free to express any opinion they like, as long as they do so within the forum rules. Other people are perfectly free to challenge those stated opinions, as long as they do so within the forum rules.
There are other places on the internet run by and for people who hold extreme and bigotted views, where they gather together to discuss them, pat each other on the back about how clever and superior they and their kind are, and where dissenting voices are quickly banished for daring to suggest that they may not actually be such a wonderously higher 'master race' after all. This is certainly not one of those places! This is a place where any views can be expressed as long as the posts abide by the rules, but where anyone expressing such extreme views will quickly find that there are plenty of good posters perfectly willing and able to directly and effectively challenge their stated 'ideology' in debate - as long as they also abide by the forum rules, that's fine - hopefully at least some of them will indeed learn from it.
I detect resistance on the part of some here to take that step you are talking about - to go through the effort to prove people like me "wrong". Most of the time they just shower a debate with allegations of "bigotry" and "racism" in an attempt to discredit an opposing opinion, without presenting any real facts or evidence.
Take, for example, the Israel-Palestine debate, or the white-black IQ gap, or the disparity in development between white and non-white peoples around the world. Most on the hard left feel that any white-brown disparity in income or ability is the result of "white racism".
Now, I do not claim to be "superior" to anyone else - Africans, Amerindians, Aboriginals are certainly more equipped for survival in their own natural environments. Natural genetic resistance to high altitude sickness (the Inca), or resistance to tropical diseases (blacks), or even high fertility (Amerindians) are all survival traits. European and North Asian survival traits have all revolved around scientific advancement (and thus cerebral growth) instead of physical adaptations. Why are 90% of the pilots for South African Airlines still white, even after 20 years of intense racial quotas attempting to reverse that number? (the remaining 10% are mostly Indian or Colored) There are glaring facts regarding race and ability that simply cannot be explained away by do-gooder liberals.
Last edited by Polar Bear; Mar 06 2012 at 01:41 PM.
As this is not the place for such a discussion, though, and the question which was asked has now been answered, I'm going to close this thread before it heads off topic again.