+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: In memory of Ronnie Van Zant

  1. #1

    Default In memory of Ronnie Van Zant

    On the 20th October, 1977, Ronnie Van Zant, lead singer for Lynyrd Skynyrd and other band members were killed in a small plane crash whilst on the way to a gig. His younger brother, Johnnie has kept the band alive since then. This post/thread is a tribute to Ronnie...

    .http://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/news/mu...ary-2014/21480
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAbxZ...D02NAbxZrzEvJQ

    RIP Ronnie...

  2. #2

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH-gnMSzmtI

    My favourite...beautiful piano work by the late Billy Powell..
    Last edited by mister magoo; Oct 20 2013 at 10:40 PM.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mister magoo View Post
    On the 20th October, 1977, Ronnie Van Zant, lead singer for Lynyrd Skynyrd and other band members were killed in a small plane crash whilst on the way to a gig. His younger brother, Johnnie has kept the band alive since then. This post/thread is a tribute to Ronnie...

    .http://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/news/mu...ary-2014/21480
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAbxZ...D02NAbxZrzEvJQ

    RIP Ronnie...
    MAGOO, you've done it again and surprised me. Didn't realise you were a rock and roll man.
    When you want to fight fire with fire, remember that the professionals use water.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DominorVobis View Post
    MAGOO, you've done it again and surprised me. Didn't realise you were a rock and roll man.
    Yes mate...and I'll be there on the 13.2.14 at their Sydney concert....just look for the most handsome 65yo.....that'll
    be me......

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mister magoo View Post
    Yes mate...and I'll be there on the 13.2.14 at their Sydney concert....just look for the most handsome 65yo.....that'll
    be me......
    I may just do that Maybe while your here we could have an ale.
    Last edited by DominorVobis; Oct 21 2013 at 05:43 PM.
    When you want to fight fire with fire, remember that the professionals use water.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DominorVobis View Post
    I may just do that Maybe while your here we could have an ale.
    What...just the one....sounds like a good idea......we could get all the forumites together...have a good ole binge
    session....on the proviso there were no politics discussed.....

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mister magoo View Post
    What...just the one....sounds like a good idea......we could get all the forumites together...have a good ole binge
    session....on the proviso there were no politics discussed.....
    Absolutely no politics, just a few quiet ales and talk about music and women
    When you want to fight fire with fire, remember that the professionals use water.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DominorVobis View Post
    Absolutely no politics, just a few quiet ales and talk about music and women
    The gigs at the Entertainment Centre, folks, anyone interested, put a circle around the date on your calendar, and DV will
    choose the best watering hole...and we'll all get stoned......................an d crash at DVs place....
    Last edited by mister magoo; Oct 21 2013 at 06:00 PM.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mister magoo View Post
    The gigs at the Entertainment Centre, folks, anyone interested, put a circle around the date on your calendar, and DV will
    choose the best watering hole...and we'll all get stoned......................an d crash at DVs place....
    That can be arranged
    When you want to fight fire with fire, remember that the professionals use water.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks