+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 209

Thread: Reasons for Apartheid: From a White South African

  1. #21

    Default

    Oh, more statements with no facts to back it up! goody.
    1. Bantustan refers to a country, the suffix -stan is used to denote a country you see, like Pakistan, Kazakstan, so the old Apartheid government used the suffix -stan to refer to the states that had no willing population. So how can the Swazi's ( a people) be a -stan (a country). More drivel that makes no sense hey. I think what you were trying to say is that Swazi's are Bantu's (which is a broader cultural grouping). And yes they are. So that is your justification is it? So funny. So I can now post something stupid that someone in Germany did, let us say some crazy Neo-Nazi group in Germany, and use that to prove how racist Americans are, because Germans are Caucasian, just like Americans?! Is that about right?? LOL

    2. We do not have a chief. We do have a democratically elected President (who I dislike btw). He did not appear in any of the OP's photo's or tirades tho. He has more than one wife as is done in his culture. Why do you think your culture is superior to his? Clearly you think one is only civilised if one only does exactly what you and your culture does. I wish I could type a bigger LOL for that one. Polyganism is practised by many cultures and religions. Yours don't cool. So why does that make our country failed? Really. And how funny that the man who might lead up the Republican's charge to the White House belongs to a religion which in it's books, and in some of it's groups still practice polygamy itself! And even the Bible has polygamists in it, and God did not seem to mind too much.
    3. Where did I say anything is whiteys fault. But that should not surprise me, everything else you mentioned in your post was factually so incorrect as to be hilarious, why should point 3 be any different. LOL

    AH
    What will you, the members on that side of the House, tell your grandchildren one day?
    I know you will tell them that you fought for freedom. But will you also tell them you helped to destroy it? - Lindiwe Mazibuko

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. #22

    Default

    A couple of other things.
    1. No mainstream media covers the 'penetration' story. It originally came from one blog. Bestiality remains illegal in South Africa. Not that facts matter to the OP. It does happen however in SA, like in every country in the world, that some individuals does engage in it. If caught, like in any other country, they are arrested and punished for it. Just saying, facts are fun!
    2. The Bull killing is terrible, and I am, like so many other South Africans of all colours against it. Like I am against the brutal treatment of bulls in Spain, the terrible (*)(*)(*)(*) fights found in so many places, and the deadly and sick dog fights held all over the world including the USA.
    3. The OP does not give any justification for apartheid. Not even the reasons the architects of Apartheid themselves have used. But again, reading every post from the this poster, that does not really surprise me.

    AH
    What will you, the members on that side of the House, tell your grandchildren one day?
    I know you will tell them that you fought for freedom. But will you also tell them you helped to destroy it? - Lindiwe Mazibuko

  4. #23

    Default

    Another post that shows how facts are not the basis for your posts, only your pre-conceived ideas. Sigh. Ypou can not refute any of the facts I mention, so you go into assumptions and name-calling. I will not do the same, as I have facts, I don't need to resort to low brow tactics, almost barbarian in a way.

    Here is more facts! Fun are they not:
    Nope, I am not so young. I lived in the hell which was Apartheid South Africa where even whites had less rights than now. I actually lived in it, and live in current SA, unlike you, so, mm, your own argument turns against you, uhm, again.

    You call this government communist? Really? The government that privatised so many of the companies that the APARTHEID state owned. That is a funny version of communism. (facts are fun, are they not?). You call a government communist whose economic policies are next-book neo-liberal (one of the main things I dislike bout the, btw). LOL

    Then you quote someone as proof of south Africa's I don't know what, the previous president of Mozambique! I realised something by looking at your various posts, there is something you do not know. I am going to give you an earth shattering revelation, are you ready for this, here it comes, this will change your life: 'Africa is not one country' Amazing, isn't it! Now, knowing this little gem of info, look at your posts again, and see why they are so hilarious!

    Now here is a little quest for you. Discuss my posts. Look at the facts I mention and refute them, if you can. Do not try and insult me, but discuss the poss. But I doubt if you can, your silly little attempted insults is a classic proof that you can not win the argument on merit, so you go to playground tactics. Yawn. I have debate enough racists in my life to know this little tactic well. The classic sign of an argument lost.

    My words, unlike yours, are the calm, non-insulting fact base4d words of someone who have lived through the hell of apartheid, and actually lives n SA now. Deal with it.

    AH
    What will you, the members on that side of the House, tell your grandchildren one day?
    I know you will tell them that you fought for freedom. But will you also tell them you helped to destroy it? - Lindiwe Mazibuko

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by africanhope View Post
    Another post that shows how facts are not the basis for your posts, only your pre-conceived ideas. Sigh. Ypou can not refute any of the facts I mention, so you go into assumptions and name-calling. I will not do the same, as I have facts, I don't need to resort to low brow tactics, almost barbarian in a way.

    Here is more facts! Fun are they not:
    Nope, I am not so young. I lived in the hell which was Apartheid South Africa where even whites had less rights than now. I actually lived in it, and live in current SA, unlike you, so, mm, your own argument turns against you, uhm, again.

    You call this government communist? Really? The government that privatised so many of the companies that the APARTHEID state owned. That is a funny version of communism. (facts are fun, are they not?). You call a government communist whose economic policies are next-book neo-liberal (one of the main things I dislike bout the, btw). LOL

    Then you quote someone as proof of south Africa's I don't know what, the previous president of Mozambique! I realised something by looking at your various posts, there is something you do not know. I am going to give you an earth shattering revelation, are you ready for this, here it comes, this will change your life: 'Africa is not one country' Amazing, isn't it! Now, knowing this little gem of info, look at your posts again, and see why they are so hilarious!

    Now here is a little quest for you. Discuss my posts. Look at the facts I mention and refute them, if you can. Do not try and insult me, but discuss the poss. But I doubt if you can, your silly little attempted insults is a classic proof that you can not win the argument on merit, so you go to playground tactics. Yawn. I have debate enough racists in my life to know this little tactic well. The classic sign of an argument lost.

    My words, unlike yours, are the calm, non-insulting fact base4d words of someone who have lived through the hell of apartheid, and actually lives n SA now. Deal with it.

    AH

    Your country is on the path of ZIM and you know it!!! No amount of self-righteous "wishing" or "hoping" can obfuscate the f-a-c-t-s! No black-run city, state or nation has ever been an economic success, except for the Bahamas or maybe Bermuda. Even in these rare cases, white businessmen were behind the scenes making sure all went well. All large, black-ruled countries that were showered with white tax dollars eventually collapsed, as was the case in most of colonial Africa, especially Zimbabwe, but also Angola and Mozambique. These countries are the poorest in the world. Without whitey and his omnipresent "guilt aid", these countries would revert back to post-Cretaceous hominid societies where cattle urine is used by all to repel insects.


    .
    Last edited by Polar Bear; Dec 25 2011 at 12:32 AM.

  6. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
    Your country is on the path of ZIM and you know it!!! No amount of self-righteous "wishing" or "hoping" can obfuscate the f-a-c-t-s! No black-run city, state or nation has ever been an economic success, except for the Bahamas or maybe Bermuda. Even in these rare cases, white businessmen were behind the scenes making sure all went well. All large, black-ruled countries that were showered with white tax dollars eventually collapsed, as was the case in most of colonial Africa, especially Zimbabwe, but also Angola and Mozambique. These countries are the poorest in the world. Without whitey and his omnipresent "guilt aid", these countries would revert back to post-Cretaceous hominid societies where cattle urine is used by all to repel insects.


    .
    how did "white tax dollars" cause the failure of zimbabwe and other african countries?

    the second sentence contradicts the last sentence, without guilt aid those countries would be in ruination so everything is working just fine in these countries they have to pay reparations and rebuild those countries
    Last edited by liberalminority; Dec 25 2011 at 12:52 AM.
    NOT ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE RACIST, but all racists are conservative.

    UnAmerican not to be for Obama,Government=Solution,Patriotism=Paying Taxes

    Democrats: Freedom For Poor Republicans: Freedom For Rich

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liberalminority View Post
    how did "white tax dollars" cause the failure of zimbabwe and other african countries?

    the second sentence contradicts the last sentence, without guilt aid those countries would be in ruination so everything is working just fine in these countries they have to pay reparations and rebuild those countries
    "White guilt aid" is the only thing keeping Africa afloat, but all this aid does is perpetuate Africa's ridiculously high birth rates. For centuries mother nature (disease, starvation, infant mortality, etc.) was the only force keeping Africa's population levels at a somewhat manageable level. Now with Western medicine, food, and water wells being drilled everywhere, Africa's population is exploding at unsustainable levels, and without the natural attrition (disease, starvation, infant mortality, etc.) that used to keep population growth in check.

  8. #27

    Default

    Then give these facts polar bear. You keep talking about them, but fail to mention them. Include little facts like he highest economic growth since the Golden era of the 60's when the Gold price was extremely high. Also, in your 'facts' mention how well we came through the last recession, due to very smart laws made by the government that prevented a melt down as was experienced in other, richer countries. Include how even I as a white man has more rights now than during Apartheid. Oh, and be sure, for your facts, to quote from our fantastic constitution and Bill of Rights.

    Saying you have facts mean nothing, you have to actually give them you know. You have also still failed to attempt to counter any of the facts I have given, *yawn*

    And then just a little something from one of your previous 'posts'. I have spilled my blood for this country, so there is another little one of your pre-conceived ideas gone. Also, these terrorists which you talk about, which white soldiers, according to you, protected me from, were protecting their families from the white police, who was indeed killing them, but this does not fit in with your ideas, does it?

    And you are yet again confusing South Africa with Zimbabwe it seems. We never had a bush war in SA (one of the reasons the ANC mentions for their very failed militant campaign, as we are way to developed to have a bush war) that was Zimbabwe and Mozambique. SA's so-called bush war, more commonly described as the Border War, was fought on the border between Namibia, illegally ran by SA, and Angola, and it was fought to help Angolan rebels (they are not called terrorists if the Americans approved of them you see) against the Angolan government, and had nothing to do with protecting me. As a matter of fact (you now facts, those things you never use) most white South Africans can still not forgive the Voster and Botha governments for sacrificing our sons fighting in a war that had nothing to do with us. we see it as our Vietnam.

    You should really read a bit before you post, I think.

    I am proud to be a white South African. I am proud to be part of the new South Africa. I am proud I got through the propaganda and brain washing the Nationalists subjected me to as a child, and saw the truth. And I am mostly proud that the majority of White South Africans feel like I do, Something else you have to deal with I guess.

    Now it is your turn to post. Will you try and counter any thing I said? Will you use facts? Will you get your countries right this time? Let us wait and see.

    AH
    What will you, the members on that side of the House, tell your grandchildren one day?
    I know you will tell them that you fought for freedom. But will you also tell them you helped to destroy it? - Lindiwe Mazibuko

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caeia Iulia Regilia View Post
    Well, not really -- race exists, or we'd have a hard time telling one race from another. Whether that means that Blacks always act like they're in a gangsta rap video has more to do with Black culture, not the fact that they are black. It's not that tough.

    The concept of separate races is based on appearances of members of those races. Behavior of people is not necessarily caused by their race and more likely to be caused by their culture. That's why blacks in England don't act like Blacks in America who don't act like Blacks in Africa. They are all racially black, but they are not all the same.
    well ... sometimes I do ....

    because race isn't that clearly defined, and also, the differences within "races" are as great as the differences between "races."

    if we are going to use appearance to define race, it gets pretty tricky.

    what races do you think these women are?







    "An era ends when its illusions can no longer be sustained" - Arthur Miller

  10. #29

    Default

    just wanted to try first one african, second asian, third white, fourth spanish or arab?
    Last edited by liberalminority; Dec 26 2011 at 02:33 AM.
    NOT ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE RACIST, but all racists are conservative.

    UnAmerican not to be for Obama,Government=Solution,Patriotism=Paying Taxes

    Democrats: Freedom For Poor Republicans: Freedom For Rich

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liberalminority View Post
    just wanted to try first one african, second asian, third white, fourth spanish or arab?
    third is Arab, fourth is European. the other two you got - but the girl at top actually looks like my daughter's friend who is Indonesian.

    so it really isn't always that easy to tell.... oh and my daughter who is of Irish/Scottish descent has been mistaken for Arab, Turkish, Spanish ... and south east asian when she has a tan.
    Last edited by cassandrabandra; Dec 26 2011 at 02:52 AM.
    "An era ends when its illusions can no longer be sustained" - Arthur Miller

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks