Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152 LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 520

Thread: 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Successfully Petitioned to Re-hear Prop. 8 Ruling

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    As if we all don't already know, the USSC was referring to RACE.

    There was no mention of genital preference,and deviations, as a protected right, despite the asinine pretense of the Gay Guevaras to keep on pretending that the was referring to their sexual peccadillos.

    Absolutely childish in its nonstop inanity.

    You genital preference is NOT = to race. Sorry. I know you desperately need to pretend otherwise, but that changes nothing.

    Put it before the voters...as often as you like...we'll CRUSH YOU...every time, except for one or two small, Northeastern states.

    WE, the PEOPLE, will define marriage as we see fit....
    do you understand that in places no Interracial marriage was the will of the people

    we know sexuality is not the same as race but we also no pointless discrimination can occur related to both race and sexuality


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Race or genital preference , it DOES MATTER; one (race), comprises a Constitutional protection.

    The other, comprises no such thing. Your preferred genitalia are not a protected right...

    Keep trying to disengenuously equate the two...it highlights the desperation of your position.

    There is no "tyranny", as gays are not being denied anything that anyone else has, in terms of ACTUAL RIGHTS, thanks to civil unions.

    It is the Gay Guevaras who seek to force a Tyranny of the Minority on the rest of us....we ain't havin' it.
    Mostly this is about marriage to your preferred consenting adult
    You are free to marry the consenting adult of your choice if your hetero sexual you continue to deny homosexuals that choice because you feel like it

    Itís unfair senseless discrimination

  3. #503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stig42 View Post
    Mostly this is about marriage to your preferred consenting adult
    You are free to marry the consenting adult of your choice if your hetero sexual you continue to deny homosexuals that choice because you feel like it

    Itís unfair senseless discrimination
    Actually, there's plenty about it that is sensible; you just happen to disagree.

    I, for instance, believe that there is a reason that Mother Nature evolved different sexes for the purpose of rearing and procreation, and I believe that homosexuals cannot match the upbringing of a child in a mother/father house.

    But this is something that you'll dismiss - without any real good reason. In your heart, you likely know it's true, but you won't admit it.
    Paul Ryan 2016. By then, even the most stupid among us would be unable to deny the need.

    The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronaldus Magnus Reagan

    Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz

  4. #504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rstones199 View Post
    And in a republic (which is what The United States Of America is), a constitution will overrule the tyranny of majority that tries to enforce its rule on the minority.

    So, you can define marriage all you want, as long as its constitutional, which marriage is currently not.
    Nonsense. Any gay person has access to marriage exactly the same as anyone else. That they refuse to do so is on them; not the state or the rest of us.
    Paul Ryan 2016. By then, even the most stupid among us would be unable to deny the need.

    The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronaldus Magnus Reagan

    Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz

  5. #505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rstones199 View Post
    Murder, rape, theft is violated someone elses rights.

    Please do explain how gay marriage is violating peoples rights.
    Does marrying a goat violate anyone's rights?
    Paul Ryan 2016. By then, even the most stupid among us would be unable to deny the need.

    The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronaldus Magnus Reagan

    Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz

  6. #506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rahl View Post
    already proven failed argument. a majority can't vote away the rights of the minority.
    Non sequitur. What you're calling 'rights'...aren't.
    Paul Ryan 2016. By then, even the most stupid among us would be unable to deny the need.

    The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronaldus Magnus Reagan

    Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subdermal View Post
    Nonsense. Any gay person has access to marriage exactly the same as anyone else. That they refuse to do so is on them; not the state or the rest of us.
    Statement out of ignorance of what homosexuality is.
    rstones199 - The Voice Of Reason!
    When you say 'god', which one are you referring to?

    I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subdermal View Post
    Does marrying a goat violate anyone's rights?
    Goats do not have legal rights as human do.

    Nonsensical argument.
    rstones199 - The Voice Of Reason!
    When you say 'god', which one are you referring to?

    I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Race cannot be the basis for discrimination, under the Constitution.

    There is no such protection for sexual behavior.

    Keep trying to falsely equate the two, as it illustrates how desperate you and yours are to make that LIE "True", as you have NO OTHER BASIS for your argument....

    Gay can marry just not to the same sex is the same kind of reasoning as black and whites can marry just not to one another theirs a strong resemblance in the comparison thatís easily made but you donít like it because it makes you look bad and revels you position to be one of unjust discrimination against a minority by a majority that it is

    As opposed to the just harmless discrimination of a majority against a minority group that you so desperately want to think of it as

    Saying it a totally different case because your limiting the freedom someone who is still vulnerable rather than someone who is protected doesnít make you sound any better or act any more differently then bigots of the past

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subdermal View Post
    Nonsense. Any gay person has access to marriage exactly the same as anyone else. That they refuse to do so is on them; not the state or the rest of us.
    Nonsense. Any black person has access to marriage exactly the same as anyone else. That they refuse to do marry another black woman is on them; not the state or the rest of us

    Same logic. gay or black is simply a variable.
    Last edited by rstones199; Mar 03 2012 at 01:24 PM.
    rstones199 - The Voice Of Reason!
    When you say 'god', which one are you referring to?

    I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Federal Appeals Court Holds Prop 8 Unconstitutional
    By Osiris Faction in forum Gay & Lesbian Rights
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: Mar 05 2012, 11:12 AM
  2. DC Circuit Court of Appeals completely ignores Founding Intent in Decison
    By SiliconMagician in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Nov 11 2011, 02:40 PM
  3. U.S. Appeals Court for the 11th Circuit rules against Obama healthcare mandate!
    By James Cessna in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 04 2011, 07:20 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 31 2011, 06:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks