Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 503

Thread: Rick Santorum openly admits to wanting Christian theocracy

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ostap Bender View Post
    America was founded by Christians as a Christian Nation, do not forget it. .
    Not according to the founding fathers but those fellows are not of much importance compared to "Jack Van Impe" and his lovely wife Rexella.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Left View Post
    Are you offended?
    Are you? Do you hear voices in your head? Does 'god' talk to you too?
    rstones199 - The Voice Of Reason!
    When you say 'god', which one are you referring to?

    I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ostap Bender View Post
    Do you prefer the "laws" written by homosexuals, marxists and liberals?We need more True Christians in our parliaments, not dumb leftists without brains who sent all our industry to China, imposed gay "marriages", silenced dissents and force socialism in our societies.

    Those are the people who've been writing our laws for over 200 years but you forgot to include conservatives.

    We don't have "parliaments" - we have 2 Houses of Congress. What we need instead of people who go there with the intent of imposing their religious beliefs on everybody else are people who can do what's best for the entire country - not just their little piece of religious bigotry.

  4. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ostap Bender View Post
    I will say you nothing about me, but I know the 1st Amendment a little bit better as you.
    The 1st Amendment bans that US from having a state church and it has never had one.

    You are completely wrong.
    sputterman: "Aiding the enemy? If the truth aids the enemy then we are in the wrong war."

    Me: "When the people who teach our children, protect us from fires and criminals, save our lives when we're injured, and defend us with their very lives make less in a year than a guy who throws a ball for a living makes in an hour, there is something truly (*)(*)(*)(*)ed up with our country."

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ostap Bender View Post
    I will say you nothing about me, but I know the 1st Amendment a little bit better as you.
    Ahh yes, the German citizen is once again talking about the US constitution.

    FAIL.
    rstones199 - The Voice Of Reason!
    When you say 'god', which one are you referring to?

    I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Questerr View Post
    I support equality for all citizens through the government. If your church wants to call your union "marriage" that's its own business.

    I do not support a seperate but equal policy like you are espousing.
    All citizens are equal. If they are not what marriage is then they are excluded because of context of their make up in that they are not what the institution is.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Left View Post
    That is a false construct. Rump rangers are perverts first and formost. It a false construction to make them appear as something else. Calling a spade a spade. Simple truth.
    Then Santorum's Catholic Church, in which you have no problem with him imposing his morality onto others, sets the standard for rump rangers, especially when grown men take advantage of little boys.

    However, you don't have a problem with this. Instead, your problem is with two consenting adults, which you would like to legislate into second class citizens by not affording them the same rights and benefits as two other consenting adults from the opposite sex.

    BTW, I hate to break this to you, but gays are not the only group of people who engage in anal sex.
    Last edited by A Common Anomaly; Feb 26 2012 at 11:47 AM.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Left View Post
    All citizens are equal. If they are not what marriage is then they are excluded because of context of their make up in that they are not what the institution is.
    If this were true, then gay would be allowed to marry.

    Yet another myth-fearing rightty lie.
    rstones199 - The Voice Of Reason!
    When you say 'god', which one are you referring to?

    I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Questerr View Post
    NeverLeft, your concepts of "truth" always need a source. They are questionable at best.

    Hell, I can't even get you in your infinite "rightness" to condemn slavery as evil and wrong.
    Oh! I see. Its because its over your head, not because its too complicated. Got it.

  10. Default

    ACLU and judges continuously violated the meaning of Constitution and trying to force left-wing hard core liberalism to the US-citizens.
    Revelation 20:15 says, " And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the LAKE OF FIRE."

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Does Rick Santorum believe he is ....
    By Phoebe Bump in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 21 2012, 08:15 AM
  2. Why Rick Santorum has won me over.
    By Emagatem in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: Feb 17 2012, 03:23 AM
  3. I don't like Rick Santorum.
    By junius, fils in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Jan 04 2012, 08:27 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks