Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 690

Thread: BREAKING - Sheriff Arpaio: Obama birth certificate a ‘forgery’

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    another argument from authority.

    you say apply simple logic, but you just performed one of the most basic logical fallacies.

    google: argument from authority.

    youre actually the crazy one.

    you say "use simple logic" and performed one of the most simple logical fallacies the next sentance.

    come on people, grow up.
    Try to follow along, ok? This might be tough for birthers to wrap their heads around, but we'll go with it.

    You are in a conspiracy to sell Leonardo DaVinci paintings. Also in the conspiracy with you is DaVinci himself. Now... Obviously, you don't need to hire a forger to create FAKE DaVinci paintings, because you have DaVinci working with you, who can create the real thing.

    This is the same situation.

    The State of Hawaii, Department of Health, has repeatedly and conclusively verified Obama's Hawaiian birth, as well as the authenticity of his birth certificate. They are the same people who create Hawaiian birth certificates. This leads to only two possible conclusions:

    1. Obama and the State of Hawaii are colluding in a massive conspiracy to cover his true birth origins, and the same people who verified his birth certificate created it, with the information on it that he needed to be eligible, and that information is false or unverified.
    2. The birth certificate is real, the information on it is real, and there is no conspiracy.
    Now, if you want to suspect #1 has taken place, fine, go find some proof of this. Make sure to prove why Republicans in the Department of Health would collude to elect a Democrat.

    But there is absolutely no logical basis to conclude the birth certificate is a fake.
    twitter.com/BullsLawDan <~ My Twitter (may be NSFW). Follow me!

    "But it wasn't until he met his beautiful wife that he learned using logic and reason isn't enough. You have to be a dick to everyone who doesn't think like you." - South Park on Richard Dawkins

  2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

  3. #372
    Location: Southeast USA
    Posts: 62,129
    My Latest Mood: Amused

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    There are both experts and facts!

    youre being dishonest.

    its not about his policies.
    Obama has had a US Passport since he was 6 years old..

    Do YOU have one?

    If so.. open the cover and read what it says.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taxcutter View Post
    I saw the stuff released on drudge and it looks like the case is a lot like that of Dan Rather's forgery. there definitely seems to be evidence of electronic manipulation of the image.

    Let's let experts in electronic manipulation of images work on this.

    Let's assume the document is shown to be a forgery. That calls his eligibility into question once again. since the White House felt it had to use a forgery instead of the genuine article, that would strongly suggest that no genuine document exists, and now his elgibility IS in question.

    If he cannot prove he is elgible, does that not invalidate every action he has taken since being elected?

    It sounds a bit like Watergate, just this time it is breaking six months earlier in the cycle.

    Why is the Democratic Party so enamored of fraud?
    If it is proven he is not eligible to be president, he will have to be impeached, probably have to go to court for lying to a Supreme Court Judge during his inauguration, be made to pay back all his salary as well as any expenditures such as paid vacations (which is around a hundred million dollars), also return all money collected for his current campaign...and that would be the start.

    Now for something somewhat interesting and connected to this, here is a very interesting link that raised my eyebrows a bit...read for yourself and form your own opinion: http://www.westernjournalism.com/and...a-eligibility/
    "If Republicans wanted to Destroy America, they would Vote Democrat."
    Coolwalker

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taxcutter View Post
    Let's put the evidence to a legal test in a court of law.
    You mean like was done in all the ballot challenges in Georgia, Indiana, and elsewhere?
    twitter.com/BullsLawDan <~ My Twitter (may be NSFW). Follow me!

    "But it wasn't until he met his beautiful wife that he learned using logic and reason isn't enough. You have to be a dick to everyone who doesn't think like you." - South Park on Richard Dawkins

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    Forget your 'simple logic' and read the law...................
    i know the law and it is completely irrelevent to the issue of his location of birth.

    forget the law, we should be talking science not law.

    after his location of birth is sufficiently established empirically, we can start talking law.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWalker View Post
    If it is proven he is not eligible to be president, he will have to be impeached, probably have to go to court for lying to a Supreme Court Judge during his inauguration, be made to pay back all his salary as well as any expenditures such as paid vacations (which is around a hundred million dollars), also return all money collected for his current campaign...and that would be the start.

    Now for something somewhat interesting and connected to this, here is a very interesting link that raised my eyebrows a bit...read for yourself and form your own opinion: http://www.westernjournalism.com/and...a-eligibility/
    LOL... Proving yet again birthers know nothing of our Constitution.

    If he is impeached, he may be removed from office. If that is done, it does not invalidate the time he was in office. That's just another birther fantasy.
    twitter.com/BullsLawDan <~ My Twitter (may be NSFW). Follow me!

    "But it wasn't until he met his beautiful wife that he learned using logic and reason isn't enough. You have to be a dick to everyone who doesn't think like you." - South Park on Richard Dawkins

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    i know the law and it is completely irrelevent to the issue of his location of birth.

    forget the law, we should be talking science not law.

    after his location of birth is sufficiently established empirically, we can start talking law.
    Wouldn't his paternal grandmother be a good place to start?
    "If Republicans wanted to Destroy America, they would Vote Democrat."
    Coolwalker

  9. #378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    Obama has had a US Passport since he was 6 years old..

    Do YOU have one?

    If so.. open the cover and read what it says.
    HA HA HA HAAA!!!!

    Now that was funny!!!

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BullsLawDan View Post
    LOL... Proving yet again birthers know nothing of our Constitution.

    If he is impeached, he may be removed from office. If that is done, it does not invalidate the time he was in office. That's just another birther fantasy.
    Think again...ah don't bother, it might be too taxing.
    "If Republicans wanted to Destroy America, they would Vote Democrat."
    Coolwalker

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWalker View Post
    Wouldn't his paternal grandmother be a good place to start?
    no that would be pretty idiotic considering he didnt grow up with his dad or around his dads family
    "We will kill bin Laden. We will crush al-Qaida. That has to be our biggest national security priority." -BHO, Oct 08

    Obama took that 3am phone call....and then shot OBL in the face.

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: Oct 28 2011, 09:32 AM
  2. Sheriff Arpaio promises Obama-eligibility probe
    By ELOrocks17 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: Aug 20 2011, 08:24 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Aug 19 2011, 01:02 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks