+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 231

Thread: U.S. Muslims fight back against state bids to ban sharia

  1. #191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    That pretty much seems to be the attitude here amongst some Christians. Can't see the difference between them and radical muslims, can you?

    Neither can I.
    Can't see the difference? Let me help you out, you Joker, you:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHEk_kaXmTk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHEk_kaXmTk[/ame]
    Paul Ryan 2016. By then, even the most stupid among us would be unable to deny the need.

    The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronaldus Magnus Reagan

    Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz


  2. #192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subdermal View Post
    Can't see the difference? Let me help you out, you Joker, you:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHEk_kaXmTk
    I said some, not all, so if you're offended by that, it's either because you are a member of that group of some Christians, or you don't understand the meaning of "some".

    And yes, their rhetoric is the same.
    “I get a kick out of being an outsider constantly. It allows me to be creative. I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.”
    ― Bill Hicks

    Americans are easily startled, but they'll soon be back...and in greater numbers.


    WARNING! In the unlikely event of an accidental agreement with anything stated in the above post, contact a clinical psychiatrist immediately.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Sorry 'bout that, here's the source.

    http://www.politicalislam.com/pdf/We...aNonMuslim.pdf
    Figured not 1 source

    well still waiting wich "entire area's" in europe are under sharia law .

    Same goes for all the rest of the driblle in that pdf.

    More basic fear mongering .

  4. Default

    as long as you for bid all faith based law Islamic Christian Jewish Hindu etcetera i don’t mind if you ban sharia

    as long as you ban all laws that would take away for are rights no problem banning sharia

    Singling it out alone is dumb though

  5. #195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k995 View Post
    Figured not 1 source

    well still waiting wich "entire area's" in europe are under sharia law .

    Same goes for all the rest of the driblle in that pdf.

    More basic fear mongering .
    A PDF? LoL, pdf is for your benefit, my liberal friend - its a published book, with ISBN and everything...

    As for the rest of your ridiculous demands, Google is your friend - do your own research. Have you ever even been to Europe?
    Rush Limbaugh: We are being governed by a giant mistake...

  6. #196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stig42 View Post
    as long as you for bid all faith based law Islamic Christian Jewish Hindu etcetera i don’t mind if you ban sharia

    as long as you ban all laws that would take away for are rights no problem banning sharia

    Singling it out alone is dumb though
    Well, it is your Constitutional right to speak out your mind. Guess what - under sharia law, this, as well as many other basic rights you're enjoying for the moment, will evaporate. that is a fact.
    Rush Limbaugh: We are being governed by a giant mistake...

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Well, it is your Constitutional right to speak out your mind. Guess what - under sharia law, this, as well as many other basic rights you're enjoying for the moment, will evaporate. that is a fact.
    not fact. delusional fantasy. muslims would like equal standing with Jews and CHristians to have elders in their faith be allowed to adjudicate civil issues arising between two or more willing muslim participants. that's it. there cannot be nor will there ever be a move by muslims in America to have American jurisprudence conform to Islamic traditions.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Well, it is your Constitutional right to speak out your mind. Guess what - under sharia law, this, as well as many other basic rights you're enjoying for the moment, will evaporate. that is a fact.
    Since Sharia law is not now, or ever, a danger of becoming the law of the land, your argument is moot.

    You can't "ban sharia". It's already "banned". All religious laws are. It's a little thing called the constitution. Perhaps you have heard of it? It's the same reason that you cannot specifically ban sharia.

    Unless they are breaking US laws, what rules people want to live by in their private lives is no business of yours, or the governments.

  9. #199

    Default

    [/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    Since Sharia law is not now, or ever, a danger of becoming the law of the land, your argument is moot.
    Are you sure about that? Our British friends are warning us not to make the same mistake thy've made...

    Speech by Paul Weston
    New York City
    23 February, 2012


    What I really want to talk about tonight is to warn America not to go down the same Islamic road that Europe finds itself on, particularly so Britain, which is almost on the point of no return — or perhaps no peaceful return. Samuel Huntingdon was not necessarily writing about Britain when he penned his prescient book “The Clash of Civilisations”, but one particular theme he raised very much applies to my poor old country where he refers to the dying of civilisations and the lack of concern amongst their native people, due to what he terms the “Illusion of Permanency.”

    No one in Britain expects tomorrow to be very different from today. No one really expects things to be particularly different this time next year, or the year after that. People find it inconceivable that the future could possibly be radically different to the recent past, but certain things have happened in Britain over the last 50 years that will make the next 50 years a period of total and utter transformation.

    The reason for this is very simple, mass immigration and Muslim demographics. Now, when I talk about the illusion of permanency, this illusion is easy to maintain when the vast majority of the British people are racially as they have been for hundreds and hundreds of years, or when the Muslim presence in Britain amounted to just a few tens of thousands, as was the case in 1960. But that is no longer the situation...

    http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/20...o-lebanon.html
    Rush Limbaugh: We are being governed by a giant mistake...

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Well, it is your Constitutional right to speak out your mind. Guess what - under sharia law, this, as well as many other basic rights you're enjoying for the moment, will evaporate. that is a fact.


    if it’s already unconstitutional then no need to make new laws against it

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks