+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 179

Thread: San Francisco is becoming the childless city

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SFJEFF View Post
    Ah its so cute when all the homophobes get their panties in a wad when San Francisco gets mentioned.

    As a father who lives in San Francisco I have to say that most of you do not have a single clue. The article is fairly succinct- this place is expensive to live in- houses and rents are expensive.

    Many of our friends chose to move to the suburbs before having kids, but we didn't. We live in a wonderful neighborhood. My daughter walks to school everyday. She loves her school and is getting an excellent public education.

    We are close to our wonderful Golden Gate Park, and beaches, and the Presidio. I don't know what the weather is like for you today, but today is a beautiful sunny warm day.

    What you will find is that there are lots of families in San Francisco- but the drain of families to the suburbs is something that has been going on for at least the last 60 years. That is why many of the Italian families who live here up until the 50's or 60's now live down the Peninsula.

    So the problem with families in San Francisco is the price of real estate- and there is a reason for that- we have about 36 square miles of space that cannot be expanded.

    Our wonderful system of Capitalism works on supply and demand- there is a finite supply and an always increasing demand for real estate- so the prices keep going up.
    \

    good for y'all. Teach 'em how to swim.

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. #22
    usa us illinois
    Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
    Posts: 10,892

    Default

    So they have stopped breeding and spreading their insanity.

    Good.

    Should just be a few decades and the nut-cases should have exterminated themselves.
    My Favorite Quotes (unmitigated truths)

    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Unknown
    "Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure." -Robert LeFevre
    "The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." -Albert Camus

  4. #23

    Default Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe2009 View Post
    Well, San FranSICKO is definitely becoming the city of non-breeders.

    That's what they wanted, right?



    Families' exodus leaves S.F. with lowest pct. of children in U.S.
    This is really good, in 50 years all these liberal loons that ruined a once beautiful city will be dead, and sane people will take it back.
    "Arguing with a Democrat is like wrestling a pig in pig poop, after a while you realize they enjoy it"

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBilly View Post
    This is really good, in 50 years all these liberal loons that ruined a once beautiful city will be dead, and sane people will take it back.
    Nah, won't be our problem anymore. It'll be just another slum city in the great nation state of Aztlan. That is if the civil war to create it leaves anything besides scorched earth.

    Last edited by SiliconMagician; Mar 09 2012 at 02:03 PM.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mello Guy View Post
    people with kids move into one of the many suburbs and commute
    There's a reason for the phenomenon you cite. San Francisco is not a child friendly city. The only people who live in SF and have children are Chinese. Their culture can overcome the buttfok culture of San Francisco.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mello Guy View Post
    or those with kids are being priced out of the city
    Same thing happened to most African Americans and Mexicans who lived in the SF. They got priced out. The blacks moved to Oakland and the Mexicans are diminished, but trying to hang on in SF.

    SF is mostly a white/Chinese city.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SFJEFF View Post
    Ah its so cute when all the homophobes get their panties in a wad when San Francisco gets mentioned.

    As a father who lives in San Francisco I have to say that most of you do not have a single clue. The article is fairly succinct- this place is expensive to live in- houses and rents are expensive.

    Many of our friends chose to move to the suburbs before having kids, but we didn't. We live in a wonderful neighborhood. My daughter walks to school everyday. She loves her school and is getting an excellent public education.

    We are close to our wonderful Golden Gate Park, and beaches, and the Presidio. I don't know what the weather is like for you today, but today is a beautiful sunny warm day.

    What you will find is that there are lots of families in San Francisco- but the drain of families to the suburbs is something that has been going on for at least the last 60 years. That is why many of the Italian families who live here up until the 50's or 60's now live down the Peninsula.

    So the problem with families in San Francisco is the price of real estate- and there is a reason for that- we have about 36 square miles of space that cannot be expanded.

    Our wonderful system of Capitalism works on supply and demand- there is a finite supply and an always increasing demand for real estate- so the prices keep going up.
    Friend, you're a rich white guy who lives in a white/Chinese city. Does your daughter attend public school? Which one? Lowell? Mission? Or does your daughter attend private school?

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe2009 View Post
    Well, San FranSICKO is definitely becoming the city of non-breeders.

    That's what they wanted, right?



    Families' exodus leaves S.F. with lowest pct. of children in U.S.
    What is this fascination with "breeders" ?

  10. Default

    San Francisco is like Caracas, i.e., rich and poor. Not much in between.

  11. #30

    Default

    The Gay Far Left has had it in for "The Breeders" for years in San Franpsycho

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Dec 08 2011, 11:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks