+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 228

Thread: Purple drank.

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    His liver was normal.. or are you suddenly a pediatrician?
    Do you know what focal patchy yellow discoloration due to mild fatty metamorphosis means? Surely one of your bestest friends is a top Physician or you must know the local pathologist, call one of them if you really don't know.
    Last edited by RosePop; May 29 2012 at 06:57 AM.

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. #102
    Location: Southeast USA
    Posts: 62,129
    My Latest Mood: Amused

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RosePop View Post
    Do you know what focal patchy yellow discoloration due to mild fatty metamorphosis means? Surely one of your bestest friends is a top Physician or you must know the local pathologist, call one of them if you really don't know.
    The facts were posted yesterday...... with a link.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    The facts were posted yesterday...... with a link.
    Then we can move on to the teeth being in "fair" condition. Last time I checked, Miami Dade offered dental insurance to their employees and their families. Or maybe Trayvon had insurance through his fathers Sysco job, delivering frozen food? There are so many indicators this child was not taking the best care of themselves, but I have a feeling his mama wasnt cooking every night and he probably had to fend for himself alot.

  5. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RosePop View Post
    Prove it wasn't his account, its that simple.
    Prove that it was. It's that simple.
    The reality is that the racist right has been caught lying, yet again, about this case.

  6. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer Joe View Post
    Prove that it was. It's that simple.
    The reality is that the racist right has been caught lying, yet again, about this case.
    here's the real problem. Those interested in justice being served and hating this BM propaganda are labelled as right. Dershowitz is NOT on the right. I'll BET that Lee of the Sanford police is not on the right.

    It would be so much simpler to destroy the rule of law and this country is you stupid rightwingers would not dispute the left's word.
    RIP:
    Judson "Warpig" Germany, III 12-5-10
    Kenneth 'Badnews' Simpson 3-13-12

  7. Default

    This thread is SO absurd!

    Teenagers DO NOT post open discussions about "drank" and codeine etc. on their facebook pages like that!

    The OP author has published something SHE HAS NO IDEA is even SLIGHTLY true, NOT EVEN A SOURCE and then she and others have gone WILD generating lies and innuendo!

    How can this thread even be allowed to be continued with an outrageous fantastical OP assertions like this?

    We get further assertions from others that "the oxicology reports have not been released so its likely he could have been WILD on DXM", yet why would the authorities state Trayvon showed a very low amount of THC but not mention the opiates????

    This whole hate thread is simply a slander and whackjob hack.
    -----------------------

  8. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer Joe View Post
    Prove that it was. It's that simple.
    The reality is that the racist right has been caught lying, yet again, about this case.
    After doing my due diligence I have arrived at the answer as to the origin of the facebook images. You will be very happy to learn that they are indeed from a white supremacist.

    A user known only as Klanklannon hacked his facebook account and email, and posted several screenshots of things he felt made the teen look less than holy we will say. This is also the source of the marijuana conversation with the same user. The racist (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) changed the passwords to things like (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) (*)(*) and posted it all on 4chan under /pol.

    facebook rather quickly took the site down, and it remains locked to this day.

    The Daily Caller also captured images of his tweets before the site went down.
    http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/th...artins-tweets/

    I believe that the facebook images are real, for several reasons. Lots of little circumstantial reasons, such as using south Florida colloquialisms, the actions of facebook, and the hacker chatter about the incident. They could very well be fake, but it would have taken someone with a level of attention to detail and intellect I tend not to ascribe to worthless stay at home klansmen.

    Had I known the source I would not have posted them to begin with, not because I believe them to be fake, but because I don't like promoting racist causes, nor do I believe in publishing hacked material unless it is vital to the nation, and then providing them to media outlets is the way to do it. This does not rise to that occasion. I am not a fan of wikileaks. I believe it is a travesty.

    This is the friend in those messages. http://www.facebook.com/DhattBeMac
    You be the judge. I friended him on my wifes account.
    For any constraint within a system, there are an infinite number of potential corrections.

    Quote Originally Posted by mngam View Post
    I read that Zimmerman may change his name to Benghazi so the media will leave him alone.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlerdave View Post
    This thread is SO absurd!

    Teenagers DO NOT post open discussions about "drank" and codeine etc. on their facebook pages like that!

    The OP author has published something SHE HAS NO IDEA is even SLIGHTLY true, NOT EVEN A SOURCE and then she and others have gone WILD generating lies and innuendo!

    How can this thread even be allowed to be continued with an outrageous fantastical OP assertions like this?

    We get further assertions from others that "the oxicology reports have not been released so its likely he could have been WILD on DXM", yet why would the authorities state Trayvon showed a very low amount of THC but not mention the opiates????

    This whole hate thread is simply a slander and whackjob hack.
    Whats absurd, is that he really did post this stuff for the world to see, and the world is acting like he was a Saintly child who could do no wrong. Do some people think Sharpton and Crunk dont know this is out there? Have they disputed it in the least bit? The answer is no because they dont want anyone to know this, this is the real Trayvon Martin. I am glad I am not Trayvon Martin, thats for (*)(*)(*)(*) sure.

  10. #109
    Location: Southeast USA
    Posts: 62,129
    My Latest Mood: Amused

    Default

    .............................. ...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctrl View Post
    After doing my due diligence I have arrived at the answer as to the origin of the facebook images. You will be very happy to learn that they are indeed from a white supremacist.

    A user known only as Klanklannon hacked his facebook account and email, and posted several screenshots of things he felt made the teen look less than holy we will say. This is also the source of the marijuana conversation with the same user. The racist (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) changed the passwords to things like (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) (*)(*) and posted it all on 4chan under /pol.

    facebook rather quickly took the site down, and it remains locked to this day.

    The Daily Caller also captured images of his tweets before the site went down.
    http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/th...artins-tweets/

    I believe that the facebook images are real, for several reasons. Lots of little circumstantial reasons, such as using south Florida colloquialisms, the actions of facebook, and the hacker chatter about the incident. They could very well be fake, but it would have taken someone with a level of attention to detail and intellect I tend not to ascribe to worthless stay at home klansmen.

    Had I known the source I would not have posted them to begin with, not because I believe them to be fake, but because I don't like promoting racist causes, nor do I believe in publishing hacked material unless it is vital to the nation, and then providing them to media outlets is the way to do it. This does not rise to that occasion. I am not a fan of wikileaks. I believe it is a travesty.

    This is the friend in those messages. http://www.facebook.com/DhattBeMac
    You be the judge. I friended him on my wifes account.

  11. Default

    Maybe someone should send it to Crunk... bet you wont hear a dang thing back, lol.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: May 02 2012, 07:02 AM
  2. Chris Matthews Gets into the Purple Kool-Aid Cabinet Again
    By DonGlock26 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 02 2012, 04:57 AM
  3. Plumber who drank with Obama arrested for DUI in '06!
    By James Cessna in forum Current Events
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: Oct 18 2011, 05:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks