+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Oklahoma Mom Shoots, Kills Intruder as she "Stands her Ground"!

  1. Default Oklahoma Mom Shoots, Kills Intruder as she "Stands her Ground"!

    I'm sure the bleeding hearts in this group will tell us this shooting, like the Trayvon Martin shooting, was not justified. These people seem to always support the rights of the felons over the rights of our decent citizens!

    Article follows.

    Sarah McKinley, a young mother whose husband died of cancer in mid-December, shot and killed an intruder on New Year’s Eve who had broken into her home while she was alone with her 3-month-old baby, Yahoo! News reports. From the news story:

    Sarah McKinley says that a week earlier a man named Justin Martin dropped by on the day of her husband’s funeral, claiming that he was a neighbor who wanted to say hello. The 18-year-old Oklahoma City area woman did not let him into her home that day.

    On New Year’s Eve Martin returned with another man, Dustin Stewart, and this time was armed with a 12-inch hunting knife. The two soon began trying to break into McKinley’s home.

    As one of the men was going from door to door outside her home trying to gain entry, McKinley called 911 and grabbed her 12-gauge shotgun.

    McKinley told ABC News Oklahoma City affiliate KOCO that she quickly got her 12 gauge, went into her bedroom and got a pistol, put the bottle in the baby’s mouth and called 911.

    “I’ve got two guns in my hand — is it okay to shoot him if he comes in this door?” the young mother asked the 911 dispatcher. “I’m here by myself with my infant baby, can I please get a dispatcher out here immediately?”

    The 911 dispatcher confirmed with McKinley that the doors to her home were locked as she asked again if it was okay to shoot the intruder if he were to come through her door.

    “I can’t tell you that you can do that but you do what you have to do to protect your baby,” the dispatcher told her. McKinley was on the phone with 911 for a total of 21 minutes.

    When Martin kicked in the door and came after her with the knife, the teen mom shot and killed the 24-year-old. Police are calling the shooting justified.

    http://www.parents.com/blogs/parents...ator-gives-ok/
    James Cessna

    "If you give a man a fish (socialism), you feed him for a day. It you teach a man to fish (capitalism), you feed him and the people he employs for a lifetime."

  2. Likes Zosiasmom, RosePop, DonGlock26 liked this post
  3. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Cessna View Post
    I'm sure the bleeding hearts in this group will tell us this shooting, like the Trayvon Martin shooting, was not justified. These people seem to always support the rights of the felons over the rights of our decent citizens!

    Article follows.

    Sarah McKinley, a young mother whose husband died of cancer in mid-December, shot and killed an intruder on New Year’s Eve who had broken into her home while she was alone with her 3-month-old baby, Yahoo! News reports. From the news story:

    Sarah McKinley says that a week earlier a man named Justin Martin dropped by on the day of her husband’s funeral, claiming that he was a neighbor who wanted to say hello. The 18-year-old Oklahoma City area woman did not let him into her home that day.

    On New Year’s Eve Martin returned with another man, Dustin Stewart, and this time was armed with a 12-inch hunting knife. The two soon began trying to break into McKinley’s home.

    As one of the men was going from door to door outside her home trying to gain entry, McKinley called 911 and grabbed her 12-gauge shotgun.

    McKinley told ABC News Oklahoma City affiliate KOCO that she quickly got her 12 gauge, went into her bedroom and got a pistol, put the bottle in the baby’s mouth and called 911.

    “I’ve got two guns in my hand — is it okay to shoot him if he comes in this door?” the young mother asked the 911 dispatcher. “I’m here by myself with my infant baby, can I please get a dispatcher out here immediately?”

    The 911 dispatcher confirmed with McKinley that the doors to her home were locked as she asked again if it was okay to shoot the intruder if he were to come through her door.

    “I can’t tell you that you can do that but you do what you have to do to protect your baby,” the dispatcher told her. McKinley was on the phone with 911 for a total of 21 minutes.

    When Martin kicked in the door and came after her with the knife, the teen mom shot and killed the 24-year-old. Police are calling the shooting justified.

    http://www.parents.com/blogs/parents...ator-gives-ok/
    This is about a year old or so and this is not what most people disagree with "stand your ground" or the so called castle laws.

  5. #3
    usa
    Location: USA
    Posts: 47,176
    Blog Entries: 2
    My Latest Mood: Yeehaw

    Default

    I think the lesson to take away from this shooting and the Martin shooting is to not attack people. They may be armed and willing to defend themselves.


    _

  6. Likes Akula liked this post
  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
    I think the lesson to take away from this shooting and the Martin shooting is to not attack people. They may be armed and willing to defend themselves.


    _
    There is nothing related to these two events other than death was involved.

    It would have been more relevant if we had this story and the story in which an intruder was killed by a Katana sword in Washington DC.

  8. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwayssa View Post
    This is about a year old or so and this is not what most people disagree with "stand your ground" or the so called castle laws.
    It's exactly what they disagree with. The mother didn't take her baby and run. The mother didn't submit to the criminal. The mother killed an innocent man.

  9. Default

    Liberals know a well armed populace is a big obstacle to their goal of establishing a totalitarian dictatorship, so they oppose gun rights whenever they can.
    "The progressive is a self-appointed social redeemer, leading a movement to destroy his own society and liberate the masses. This political mission provides him with immense moral indignation and, therefore, moral superiority, dispositions from which, in turn, he derives tremendous emotional gratification. His whole belief system provides him with a sense of belonging, since he has joined other social redeemers, as well as victims, real or imagined, who wait for him to break their chains."

  10. Default

    I cant imagine the horror of knowing two people are trying to get in and you have a baby, wow. And what lowlife scumbags, he knew there was no man to protect her, he deserved to die and the other one should as well.

  11. #8
    usa us california
    Location: Starz Fall on Alabama !
    Posts: 14,863
    My Latest Mood: Lurking

    Default

    Will Zimmermans' attorney use this shooting-death as precedence or case law in defense of Zimmerman ?

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewskier View Post
    Liberals know a well armed populace is a big obstacle to their goal of establishing a totalitarian dictatorship, so they oppose gun rights whenever they can.
    In the so called well armed populace. half of them will accidently shoot and kill themselves by the gun because they have no clue. The other half will accidently shoot the other half because they have no clue. In the end, the well armed populace kills each other accidently because no one has a clue on how to properly handle a gun. They all think it is ATeam or someother television drama BS.

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwayssa View Post
    This is about a year old or so and this is not what most people disagree with "stand your ground" or the so called castle laws.
    Nice try though ...
    "PAY ATTENTION STUPID! They're not coming for your guns, they're coming for your Social Security!"

    For a Good Conservative Whine goto tPF

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: Aug 01 2013, 04:18 PM
  2. Woman Shoots and Kills Intruder - Saves Infant
    By HB Surfer in forum Current Events
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: Jan 17 2012, 05:59 AM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: Jan 06 2012, 05:31 AM
  4. Mom Kills Intruder Whie 911 Listens
    By Grokmaster in forum Current Events
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Jan 05 2012, 10:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks