+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 459

Thread: Zimmerman Bond hearing Results Part II

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stekim View Post
    Which, again, shows how stupid he is. He waives his right to a speedy trial, then lies to the Judge thereby getting his bond revoked. Should he not be able to meet the new bail amount he just sentenced himelf to one year in jail. This guy literally cannot get out of his own way.
    It awesome you can lie by not saying a (*)(*)(*)(*) word! But hey, whatever fits your fantasy agenda of events. I guess on the bright side is that he should charge the state 100,000 bucks for everyday he had to sit in jail over this emotional hoax brought on by a pack of grifters.
    I miss DonGlock.

  2. Likes MisLed liked this post

  3. #32

    Default

    I swear Rose. I don't think anything short of execution is going to satisfy this ghoulish bunch.
    RIP:
    Judson "Warpig" Germany, III 12-5-10
    Kenneth 'Badnews' Simpson 3-13-12

  4. Likes RosePop liked this post
  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RosePop View Post
    It awesome you can lie by not saying a (*)(*)(*)(*) word! But hey, whatever fits your fantasy agenda of events.
    When you make a motion to the court you have to file a document. Zimmerman's Bond Motion made the positive assertion that he had no financial assets, savings, and that any money for bond would have to come from his family. That's was a lie.
    Always Right. 100% of the Time.
    "If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would. That's the difference between me and your god"

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RosePop View Post
    It awesome you can lie by not saying a (*)(*)(*)(*) word! But hey, whatever fits your fantasy agenda of events.
    What fantasy are you talking about? He own freakin' lawyer said Z misled the court during the hearing! What color is the sky is your world?

  7. Likes highntight, Sadanie liked this post
  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    When you make a motion to the court you have to file a document. Zimmerman's Bond Motion made the positive assertion that he had no financial assets, savings, and that any money for bond would have to come from his family. That's was a lie.
    Wah, BFD! The issue at hand that matters is the lying about the "victim" in this crime. Oh, he was on his way to being in aeronautics, he was "good" he was polite and nice and looked 12, aww. I dont give a rats ass about the money especially when its all accounted for and the paypal guy made BDLR look like retard when he even suggeted George was "hiding" money by using ONLINE TRANSACTION THAT ARE MONITERED. So keep grasping like it really matters. I would like a few minute to question Trays lying scamming worthless father myself, and his skanky lying girlfriend who coached her son about being a "rayciss"

    traydaddyclub.jpg

    And BTW, I would like to know where Tracy was around Katrina. He looks an awful lot like that guy looting that beer in the wheelbarrow in the floods. Another mystery solved.
    Last edited by RosePop; Jul 02 2012 at 10:40 AM.
    I miss DonGlock.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RosePop View Post
    What is taking so long? This Judge can make a ruling, its not like he is contemplating the secrets of life and needs DAYS to pour over 8 hours of crap, especially when he had the whole weekend. These stupid DRAMATIC actions needs to stop, Zimmerman does not deserve this stupid crap. He better rule in favor of bond, that all I have to say, or he better be thinking of a way to break the news hes throwing out this case. This is rediculous.
    Judge Lester may be trying to figure out why the Corey left out all the facts that are in favor of GZ in her affidavit.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RosePop View Post
    Wah, BFD! The issue at hand that matters is the lying about the "victim" in this crime. Oh, he was on his way to being in aeronautics, he was "good" he was polite and nice and looked 12, aww. I dont give a rats ass about the money especially when its all accounted for and the paypal guy made BDLR look like retard when he even suggeted George was "hiding" money by using ONLINE TRANSACTION THAT ARE MONITERED. So keep grasping like it really matters. I would like a few minute to question Trays lying scamming worthless father myself, and his skanky lying girlfriend who coached her son about being a "rayciss"

    traydaddyclub.jpg

    And BTW, I would like to know where Tracy was around Katrina. He looks an awful lot like that guy looting that beer in the wheelbarrow in the floods. Another mystery solved.
    You could have just said "Oh, thanks Dasein! I didn't realize that. Thanks for clearing it up."
    Always Right. 100% of the Time.
    "If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would. That's the difference between me and your god"

  11. #38

    Default

    Now there's another attorney worthy of being 'nifonged'. Only Mr. Nifong was better looking than she is.
    RIP:
    Judson "Warpig" Germany, III 12-5-10
    Kenneth 'Badnews' Simpson 3-13-12

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doombug View Post
    Judge Lester may be trying to figure out why the Corey left out all the facts that are in favor of GZ in her affidavit.
    Is it usually the prosecutors job to defend the defendant? Or is the prosecutor's job to prosecute the defendant?
    Always Right. 100% of the Time.
    "If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would. That's the difference between me and your god"

  13. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisLed View Post
    I swear Rose. I don't think anything short of execution is going to satisfy this ghoulish bunch.
    Swearing to that is very silly, and only shows how very extreme you are in your way of thinking!

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Zimmerman Bond hearing Right Now
    By Foolardi in forum Current Events
    Replies: 523
    Last Post: Jul 01 2012, 02:58 PM
  2. Zimmermans Bond Revoked
    By RosePop in forum Current Events
    Replies: 831
    Last Post: Jun 02 2012, 08:16 PM
  3. Another Outright Deception At Z Bond Hearing
    By SkyStryker in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 27 2012, 09:24 AM
  4. Zimmerman Bond Hearing in Progress
    By exotix in forum Current Events
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: Apr 20 2012, 08:24 AM
  5. Incompetent GOP leadership results in AZ bond downgrade
    By The Mello Guy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Sep 09 2011, 01:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks