1. Do you believe that governments should do whatever they want?
2. Do you believe that we should take from those who create wealth to give to those who consume wealth?
3. Do you believe, as many statists do, that the individual exists to benefit the state?
4. Good point! Only growing the number and quality of businesses will increase tax revenues. Given that what should a governor do?
5. As a governor should Snyder make an effort to bring businesses and people back to live and work in Detroit (and the rest of the state)?
6. Or should he just bring in the bulldozers? And what about the Mayor?
7. Why do you believe it was a depression?
8. Since the government says the recession ended in 2009 whose fault is it that the one term Marxist flexible president Barrack Hussein Obama's policies have held unemployment above 8% for the last 40 months?
9. Is the one term Marxist stupid or is he unlucky?