+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Romney Losing Momentum

  1. #11

    Default

    The two party system persists because there is no credible alternative.

  2. Likes Shanty liked this post
  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshAir View Post
    "Presidential Polls 2012: New Numbers Show Romney Losing Momentum, Obama Gaining"

    http://www.policymic.com/articles/17...-obama-gaining

    looks like Romney is losing Momentum, time for another Romney reboot, what should Romney pretend to be this time?


    .
    American.
    I've eaten the sun so my toungue has been burned of the taste...

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by way2convey View Post
    Keep believing that garbage. See ya in Nov.
    Can't wait to see the Palinization of Paul Ryan.
    I've eaten the sun so my toungue has been burned of the taste...

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flounder View Post
    NAT SILVER, YOU KIDDING?

    Why not just check with Mrs Obama.....
    Numbers, like facts, are liberal.
    Last edited by Shanty; Oct 27 2012 at 04:41 PM.
    I've eaten the sun so my toungue has been burned of the taste...

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent_286 View Post
    ......

    Romney had run out of steam weeks ago when he blew his last debate, and had to be helped off the stage by his wife (keeper). He looked and acted heavily sedated.

    The purported Romney "momentum" was the work of conservatives (GW's former staff) that had some gullible media to hype up a supposed "uptick" in the race, but the polls continued to have Obama in the lead.

    Now that has fizzled as people caught on to the deceit, so we can expect a lasr minute deluge of smears, lies, and crap from a thoroughly desperate republican party, because they know if they lose this election, they are gone as a viable political party.

    And they did it to themselves picking a self-seeking Mormon syncophant that will do anything to become president...and we have seen all of them.

    Hahahahahaha
    Mostly agree with this post, except there was some small gains for Romney after the one debate he won. But the Obama reelectuion has never been in doubt if you go to the numbers.
    I've eaten the sun so my toungue has been burned of the taste...

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent_286 View Post
    ......

    Romney had run out of steam weeks ago when he blew his last debate, and had to be helped off the stage by his wife (keeper). He looked and acted heavily sedated.

    The purported Romney "momentum" was the work of conservatives (GW's former staff) that had some gullible media to hype up a supposed "uptick" in the race, but the polls continued to have Obama in the lead.

    Now that has fizzled as people caught on to the deceit, so we can expect a lasr minute deluge of smears, lies, and crap from a thoroughly desperate republican party, because they know if they lose this election, they are gone as a viable political party.

    And they did it to themselves picking a self-seeking Mormon syncophant that will do anything to become president...and we have seen all of them.

    Hahahahahaha
    Bwahahaahahaha!! Absolutely hilarious.....! The depths of delusion are amazing..! Yeah, the dunce who can't do 7th grade math is "gaining"...! Bwaahahahaahahaa!!!
    Last edited by Grokmaster; Oct 27 2012 at 04:57 PM.
    "When the Electorate realizes they can vote themselves money from the Treasury, it will herald the end of the Republic." - Benjamin Franklin (most likely)



  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanty View Post
    Mostly agree with this post, except there was some small gains for Romney after the one debate he won. But the Obama reelectuion has never been in doubt if you go to the numbers.
    .....

    Exactly!! This is all just last minute theatre for the media to dive into in order to keep the public interest going. There is no comparison between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.

    Mitt Romney has been trying to become president for over 10 years and perhaps earlier than that. I believe it is a much deeper ambition than we realize, probably having something to do with his father's attempt to be president.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Bwahahaahahaha!! Absolutely hilarious.....! The depths of delusion are amazing..! Yeah, the dunce who can't do 7th grade math is "gaining"...! Bwaahahahaahahaa!!!
    .....

    Careful, Grok: Your angst is showing!!

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent_286 View Post
    .....

    Careful, Grok: Your angst is showing!!
    Better get a dictionary and find out what "angst" means.

    ROMNEY=50% OBAMA= 46%. Sorry to pop your latest delusion.

    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll
    "When the Electorate realizes they can vote themselves money from the Treasury, it will herald the end of the Republic." - Benjamin Franklin (most likely)



  11. Default

    According to gallup, Obama's job approval has dropped 7 points in just 3 days. Not sure how that translates into "gaining."

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. If Romney loses, he now has somebody to blame...Paul Ryan
    By Gorn Captain in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Aug 14 2012, 01:02 PM
  2. If Romney loses, will you pack your things and leave America? I sure hope so
    By peoplevsmedia in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jul 25 2012, 09:49 PM
  3. Romney Losing Ground To Obama While Paul Collects Delegates
    By Woogs in forum Elections & Campaigns
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: May 23 2012, 04:54 AM
  4. If Romney Loses Michigan, We Need a New Candidate’
    By Cigar in forum Elections & Campaigns
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Feb 20 2012, 10:05 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: Feb 12 2012, 02:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks