Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Sen.To Hannity:'The Worst Excuse For A Journalist I've Ever Seen'

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket aces View Post
    I was a Hannity listener for awhile and just had to stop because his interviewing style is so damn annoying. Anytime he has a guest or takes a call from someone with an opposing viewpoint he constantly interrupts them or talks over them. He should really stick to having people on that agree with him 100% or just take no calls at all.
    I would say Senator Ellison had all the time he wanted to talk.
    Beam me up Scottie, no intelligent life down here.


  2. #22

    Default

    Yeah, I noticed all the libturd loons attacking MSNBC for their "journalist opinion". The OP of this thread would gladly call for removing freedom of speech, just as this muslim loon Ellison.
    "Arguing with a Democrat is like wrestling a pig in pig poop, after a while you realize they enjoy it"

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket aces View Post
    I was a Hannity listener for awhile and just had to stop because his interviewing style is so damn annoying. Anytime he has a guest or takes a call from someone with an opposing viewpoint he constantly interrupts them or talks over them. He should really stick to having people on that agree with him 100% or just take no calls at all.
    I agree to an extent....I think he's a good guy with a good message, but his style annoys me too....he's repetitive and interrupts all guests...not just those with an opposing view.

    To talk radio pundits, I'm a Mark Levin fan....he's got an insiders grasp on the foulness that is DC, and I love his rants!

  4. #24

    Default

    Sen.To Hannity:'The Worst Excuse For A Journalist I've Ever Seen'

    Proves my point I have said before. Libs don't seem to know the difference of a journalist and a commentator
    Beam me up Scottie, no intelligent life down here.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackson33 View Post
    Do you honestly believe Ellison, the GUEST, won any political points? He displayed the attitudes of what many people feel are those of the administration itself, my way or else. I doubt he will be invited to appear on Hannity's TV show or in fact his Radio Show, who often air far left wing advocates....

    Just for the fun of it, you do know Hannity first HIT TV Show, was co-hosting with Alan Colmes, no less "far left" than Ellison, don't you?
    Colmes is no where near far left.

    http://fair.org/extra-online-article...eterminedquot/
    Texas is an outrage when your husband is dead
    Texas is an outrage when they pick up his head
    Texas is the reason that the president's dead

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webrockk View Post
    I agree to an extent....I think he's a good guy with a good message, but his style annoys me too....he's repetitive and interrupts all guests...not just those with an opposing view.

    To talk radio pundits, I'm a Mark Levin fan....he's got an insiders grasp on the foulness that is DC, and I love his rants!
    I am not at all into the whole ranting political commentator thing. Even though I don't agree with what she says all the time, I like Maddow's style the best. She can actually discuss things without seeming she is foaming at the mouth.
    Texas is an outrage when your husband is dead
    Texas is an outrage when they pick up his head
    Texas is the reason that the president's dead

  7. #27

    Default

    Hannity has 2 to 3 times the viewers of anyone else.
    November 4, 2014 will be our "Time for Choosing": "Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capitol can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves." - Ronald Reagan

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket aces View Post
    I am not at all into the whole ranting political commentator thing. Even though I don't agree with what she says all the time, I like Maddow's style the best. She can actually discuss things without seeming she is foaming at the mouth.
    Share with us the conservative guests last week.

    I know Thom Hartmann interviews at least 4 a week for a 12-15 minute segment. He's the king of straw men and filibuster. He gets flat out pwnd regularly and when he does he'll spend the rest of the hour (the guest is long gone) building even bigger straw men then getting his dim listeners to attack them with anecdotes. It makes for good radio. I never tire of him knocking his own dick into the dirt.


    .
    Last edited by Radio Refugee; Mar 02 2013 at 08:33 AM.
    "What's the smallest quanta of exercisable power?
    Forum mod, of course.


    SHRUG

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Peabody View Post
    Hannity has 2 to 3 times the viewers of anyone else.
    Hannity is not exactly a William F. Buckley Jr., but then who is?
    I don't see how this excuses a moron like Keith Ellison coming on his program, however, just to launch into a rude juvenile tirade.
    Obama....the best aloof, disengaged, narcissistic American hating president we've ever had.

  10. Likes Professor Peabody liked this post
  11. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket aces View Post
    The point being, can you show us where MSNBC will have people on the Right for every big story they do as Fox does the Left? Does MSNBC have as many from the Right working for them as Fox has the Left?

    I'll give you that even when Fox has the Left on, the show still tilts to the Right. But there is no tilting on MSNBC. They are as Left as can be and don't pretend to be anything but. They are so far Left, that they have been caught many times splicing videos to portray things different than they really are. They are a very dishonest news station that has been constantly caught twisting the news. I'm not talking of commentary, I mean news.
    Beam me up Scottie, no intelligent life down here.

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jun 04 2012, 01:37 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 03 2012, 06:34 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Nov 22 2011, 07:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks