+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 659

Thread: Suspects Are CHECHEN Brothers With ISLAMIST TIES. What a Shocker!

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Peabody View Post
    Really?

    OOpppsss! There's an inconvenient truth.
    uh no--you need to get your facts straight
    New York has a fairly average homicide rate.
    The highest homicide rates are in Louisiana, Mississippi, and New Mexico.

    http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/murd...ally-and-state
    Last edited by godisnotreal; Apr 21 2013 at 01:37 PM.
    Americans love sports at which they're the best--like basketball...and diabetes.

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godisnotreal View Post
    uh no--you need to get your facts straight
    New York has a fairly average homicide rate.
    The highest homicide rates are in Louisiana, Mississippi, and New Mexico.

    http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/murd...ally-and-state
    You said NYC, not New York State. More lies.

    Chicago, a DEMOCRATIC STRONGHOLD FOR DECADES, in a state run ENTIRELY BY Democrats, with some of the stricted gun control laws in America, has the HIGHEST MURDER RATE, by far:

    http://www.bet.com/news/health/2012/...n-the-u-s.html


    Gun control laws cannot even stop garden-variety gang murders, MUCH LESS have anything to do with stopping ISLAMIST TERRORISM.....try REALITY.
    Last edited by Grokmaster; Apr 21 2013 at 06:17 PM.
    "When the Electorate realizes they can vote themselves money from the Treasury, it will herald the end of the Republic." - Benjamin Franklin (most likely)



  4. #463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godisnotreal View Post
    if you look at the data, homicides decreased after the ban, but then shot up later. In all likelihood, these are just wiggles in the data--the "increases and decreases were all within 10% of the national trend. It is impossible to see trends in homicide rates and make connections to policy because short term rates are determined by so many factors. Australia has such a low rate of homicides and gun ownership to begin with, that any policy is likely going to have little measurable effect.
    yeah I am not saying that the lack of guns caused the rise in homicides but that the lack of guns did not cause the rates to fall
    Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;
    NAVPsalms 144:1

    "Life brings sorrows and joys alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the true test of his mettle."
    Theodore Roosevelt

  5. #464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godisnotreal View Post
    Uh,not it's not. The largest donors of the NAF are the Bill Gates foundation and the Ford foundation. You got YOUR link from a conservative website that seeks to slander any source it disagrees with. Besides, all the data is published and transparent. You can search every single right wing terrorist listed and see how many people they killed.
    LOLOLOLOL!

    New America Foundation

    Funding

    $1,000,000 plus:

    The James Irvine Foundation
    The Rockefeller Foundation
    Wendy and Eric Schmidt
    Bernard L. and Irene Schwartz

    $250,000 - $999,999:

    The Ford Foundation
    The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
    Open Society Institute

    http://www.keywiki.org/index.php/New...dation#Funding
    The largest donors of the NAF are the Bill Gates foundation and the Ford foundation.
    Really?
    Obama Care AKA - The Affordable Care Act/ACA = Any Care is Accidental

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Peabody View Post
    Really?
    Yes really.

    $1,000,000+
    The Ford Foundation
    The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
    Eric and Wendy Schmidt

    $250,000-$999,999
    Aetna, Inc.
    Arizona State University
    BlackRock, Inc.
    California Endowment
    The Nathan Cummings Foundation
    The Emerson Fund, an advised fund of the Silicon Valley Community Foundation
    Foundation for Child Development
    Foundation to Promote Open Society
    Google, Inc.
    The James Irvine Foundation
    John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
    Carolyn and Jeffrey Leonard
    Lumina Foundation
    The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
    Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
    The New York Community Trust
    Open Society Institute
    Peter G. Peterson Foundation
    The Pew Charitable Trusts
    Bernard and Irene Schwartz
    Smith Richardson Foundation, Inc.
    US Department of State
    Wyncote Foundation

    http://www.newamerica.net/about/funding
    Americans love sports at which they're the best--like basketball...and diabetes.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pakuaman View Post
    yeah I am not saying that the lack of guns caused the rise in homicides but that the lack of guns did not cause the rates to fall
    As I said, Australia has such a low rate of gun ownership and homicides in general. That's why you didn't see much of an effect. In the US, which has the highest level of gun ownership in the world, you'd see much greater effects.
    Americans love sports at which they're the best--like basketball...and diabetes.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    You said NYC, not New York State. More lies.

    Chicago, a DEMOCRATIC STRONGHOLD FOR DECADES, in a state run ENTIRELY BY Democrats, with some of the stricted gun control laws in America, has the HIGHEST MURDER RATE, by far:

    http://www.bet.com/news/health/2012/...n-the-u-s.html

    .
    you got all your facts mixed up
    NYC has an extremely low homicide rate and the strictest gun laws in the country (basically illegal to carry a gun, even if you're law enforcement from out of state).
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1229273
    The reason chicago has a high rate, is because the states surrounding it have loose gun laws. Criminals simply buy the guns in the surrounding states and bring them to chicago to commit crimes. The states around NYC have tight gun laws.That's one reason why NYC has such a low homicide rate and chicago has a high one.
    Last edited by godisnotreal; Apr 22 2013 at 02:04 AM.
    Americans love sports at which they're the best--like basketball...and diabetes.

  9. #468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godisnotreal View Post
    uh no--you need to get your facts straight
    New York has a fairly average homicide rate.
    The highest homicide rates are in Louisiana, Mississippi, and New Mexico.

    http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/murd...ally-and-state
    Let's see who do I believe, the Washington Post, a recognized news organization or or some cheese log blog? Sorry dude I have to go with the recognized news organization. You can find anything on the internet..........

    OBAMA LIP-SYNCED INAUGURAL ADDRESS

    By Tap Vann on January 23, 2013

    One day after learning that Beyonce lip-synced the Star Spangled Banner at President Obama’s second inauguration, sources tell WWN that President Obama also lip-synced his inaugural address.

    “He wanted it to be perfect and he doesn’t trut the teleprompter anymore,” said a source in The White House. ”Also, there was a strong wind blowing and it was a little chilly. The President was afraid that the elements would affect, what we all feel, was the greatest speech ever given by a President.”

    http://weeklyworldnews.com/politics/...gural-address/
    Obama lip synced his second inaugural address.
    Obama Care AKA - The Affordable Care Act/ACA = Any Care is Accidental

  10. #469
    usa us colorado
    Location: State of Colorado, USA
    Posts: 8,840
    bestpost
    Blog Entries: 1
    My Latest Mood: Grumpy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmb92 View Post
    "Islamic radicals" is the only thing right-wingers got right, but only because it was their preferred attribute, not because of conclusive evidence.


    Here's what else we know about the bombers:


    They are white males


    They are radical religious nuts


    They are U.S. citizens


    They love guns and other weaponry


    They hate the U.S. government


    They are intolerant of other religions


    They (older one at least) believe morality is fading


    They get excited when tragedy strikes America when they feel their cause can gain politically


    They are part of a religion that on an extremely rare occasion (compared to the number of its adherents) will target innocent civilians in the name of, and they do not represent their religion.

    Sound familiar?


    * might need to change "are" -> "were" if the 2nd bomber is taken down
    Yes! It sounds very familiar! These are exactly the same sort of Islamo-Nazis that stormed into a school full of little children in the Beslan School in 2004 and murdered 334 of them.... The "problem" is not individual liberty, religious enthusiasm, or being unhappy with the decaying state of morals in this country. No, the problem originates in adherence to a personal philosophy that puts JIHAD at the center of one's life, with an unyielding commitment to destroy anyone who doesn't believe in Islam.

    What wrecks your poorly constructed logic is that as Christians, we can hope for your happiness and peace in the Christ of God, who we believe to be Jesus of Nazareth. But if you don't -- that's fine with us! We aren't going to slither around in your midst like a bunch of snakes and kill you every chance we get! What's really amazing about you hyperlibs is that, not only do you see nothing wrong with our continued importation of these Islamo-Nazis into our country, you want to ban weapons that we can use to defend ourselves from them and other criminals as a last resort. In your own way, you're as bad as they are... if you hate this country so much, why don't you just do us all a favor and get the hell out!
    Yes, Ebola CAN be spread through the air! . Read: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1997182/

  11. #470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godisnotreal View Post
    you got all your facts mixed up
    NYC has an extremely low homicide rate and the strictest gun laws in the country (basically illegal to carry a gun, even if you're law enforcement from out of state).
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1229273
    The reason chicago has a high rate, is because the states surrounding it have loose gun laws. Criminals simply buy the guns in the surrounding states and bring them to chicago to commit crimes. The states around NYC have tight gun laws.That's one reason why NYC has such a low homicide rate and chicago has a high one.
    if Chicago's an Illinois violent crime rate rate is so high because of the surrounding states gun laws why is it that the violent crime rate of the surrounding states not higher? for instance Illinois ranks 13 highest violent crime rate while Indiana ranks 29 Kentucky ranks 40 Wisconsin is 32 Iowa is 33. and the capital of our nation outshines them all

    Well lets just say for arguments sake your theory about Chicago is correct that just supports the argument against gun control because the bad guys are smuggling in guns from other states and law abiding citizens are unable to get guns and defend themselves?

    Hell look at the UK They have the highest violent crime rate per 100,000 and they are the most restrictive civilized country I can think of (cant even have glass bottles at bars) and Australia is right there with them.

    The statistics on this issue are ultimately inconclusive at best because just as you can find a stats to prove your point i can find stat. to prove the contrary. Its culture not guns and Being an individualist I want to give every individual every advantage needed so they opportunity to defend themselves In the worst of situations If they chose to use it thats great If they dont want to thats great too but don't come crying for protection when don't take responsibility to prepare yourself. Your fort will ultimately become your prison.
    Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;
    NAVPsalms 144:1

    "Life brings sorrows and joys alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the true test of his mettle."
    Theodore Roosevelt

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A new nation with no government. What would you suggest?
    By NaturalBorn in forum Political Science
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: Nov 08 2011, 02:07 AM
  2. More ACLU BS (in alliance with Islamist groups)
    By protectionist in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Oct 17 2011, 10:06 PM
  3. Gallup: all GOP are now competitive with Obama
    By Calminian in forum Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Aug 23 2011, 07:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks