+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Kansas Tells Eric Holder to Stick It!

  1. Default Kansas Tells Eric Holder to Stick It!

    Today, Kansas Governor Sam Brownback sent a letter in response to Eric Holder’s direct threat against the state for its new law, the 2nd Amendment Protection Act. It reads, in part:

    The State of Kansas is in receipt of your letter in which you place Kansas on notice regarding the view of the Obama Administration concerning the state’s Second Amendment Protection Act.

    This first sentence of Brownback’s letter is the most important. Holder’s letter took the position that the new Kansas law is unconstitutional – without question. And because of Holder’s view that he is the decider of all that is constitutional or not in this country, he threatened the state – and thus the People – of Kansas.

    Brownback showed quite a bit of savvy with that sentence. He absolutely brushed off Holder by pointing out that his letter only represented “the view of the Obama Administration…”

    Just because Eric Holder claims that the Kansas law is unconstitutional, doesn’t make it so. And Holder’s claim that he had no idea about “fast and furious” probably doesn’t make that so either.

    Sam Brownback did a great service to the People of Kansas by reminding them that Holder is just sharing his opinion.

    He also noted that the Kansas nullification law comes from the source of political power to which no American government is above – the People themselves.

    “The people of Kansas have clearly expressed their sovereign will.”

    Eric Holder doesn’t get to tell the People what THEIR constitution means. It’s the other way around.

    http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com...rotection-act/
    And Kansas is not alone . . .

    JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (May 2, 2013) – Just one day after Eric Holder sent a letter threatening Kansas if it enforces its recently passed Second Amendment Protection Act, the Missouri Senate thumbed its nose at the Attorney General and passed the Show-Me-State version of Second Amendment protection by a veto-proof majority.

    HB 436 passed the Senate 26-6 on Thursday.

    The House passed already passed the bill 115-41, also a veto-proof majority. But the Senate added three amendments, and the bill must no go back to the House for concurrence.

    http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com...i-senate-26-6/
    The States are fighting back and Holder can go #^%# in a hat. Do the Feds really think they can waltz in and force people to see the Constitution through the tainted stain of liberal eyes?
    We are not the product of our environment, we are the result of ourselves.


  2. Default

    Sorry but Kansas has no authority to arrest federal agents following the law. Doing so would constitute insurrection and require federal troops to occupy Kansas.

  3. Likes gamewell45 liked this post
  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowden Clear View Post
    And Kansas is not alone . . .



    The States are fighting back and Holder can go #^%# in a hat. Do the Feds really think they can waltz in and force people to see the Constitution through the tainted stain of liberal eyes?
    And yes the feds have every right to waltz into Kansas and enforce federal law. Sorry but America does not back Kansas.

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    Sorry but Kansas has no authority to arrest federal agents following the law. Doing so would constitute insurrection and require federal troops to occupy Kansas.
    Kansas does have the authority to arrest anyone violating Kansas law. That includes Obama's goon squad. Holder and Obama can go (*)(*)(*)(*) themselves.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Kansas does have the authority to arrest anyone violating Kansas law. That includes Obama's goon squad. Holder and Obama can go (*)(*)(*)(*) themselves.
    Federal law overrides all state laws. Period.

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    And yes the feds have every right to waltz into Kansas and enforce federal law. Sorry but America does not back Kansas.
    Not if the Federal Law violates the big C they don't !! Obama has no special right to violate the Law. Kansas will not be the only state giving the Bronx salute to Obama and his criminal AG.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    Federal law overrides all state laws. Period.
    Constitution overrides all. Period.

  8. Likes webrockk liked this post
  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Not if the Federal Law violates the big C they don't !! Obama has no special right to violate the Law. Kansas will not be the only state giving the Bronx salute to Obama and his criminal AG.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Constitution overrides all. Period.
    Nice strawman. But I'm sorry to inform you the articles of confederation were a failure. No state has any authority to EVER nullify federal law. This was decided by the SCOTUS after the civil war in which the traitors LOST.

    Funny how you rant about the constitution and the 2nd amendment but call the 13th 14th and 17th amendments "unconstitutional" and spit on those. As usual the AG will file suit in FEDERAL court to have this law blocked and Kansas will have no choice but to obey or be arrested for inciting insurrection.

  10. #8
    usa us florida
    Location: Florida
    Posts: 2,884
    Blog Entries: 1
    My Latest Mood: Amused

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    Sorry but Kansas has no authority to arrest federal agents following the law. Doing so would constitute insurrection and require federal troops to occupy Kansas.
    Send troops? Sweet. So the administration is willing to further distance itself from the US public.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    Federal law overrides all state laws. Period.
    Un, no. Call a lawyer if you dont believe me.
    Live before you die.

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Send troops? Sweet. So the administration is willing to further distance itself from the US public.
    The public? The public supports the administration. The public stands against the red states overwhelmingly.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Send troops? Sweet. So the administration is willing to further distance itself from the US public.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Un, no. Call a lawyer if you dont believe me.
    You're kidding right??

  12. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    Nice strawman. But I'm sorry to inform you the articles of confederation were a failure. No state has any authority to EVER nullify federal law. This was decided by the SCOTUS after the civil war in which the traitors LOST.

    Funny how you rant about the constitution and the 2nd amendment but call the 13th 14th and 17th amendments "unconstitutional" and spit on those. As usual the AG will file suit in FEDERAL court to have this law blocked and Kansas will have no choice but to obey or be arrested for inciting insurrection.
    Montoya. The Articles of Confederation served the US in the 1780's. Pre-Constitution. They had nothing to do with the Civil War.

    The Articles of Confederation, formally the Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union, was an agreement among the 13 founding states that established the United States of America as a confederation of sovereign states and served as its first constitution.[1] Its drafting by the Continental Congress began in mid-1776, and an approved version was sent to the states for ratification in late 1777. The formal ratification by all 13 states was completed in early 1781
    And you are trying to lecture here about the Law ?

    Last edited by Eighty Deuce; May 03 2013 at 03:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Eric Holder Threatens Kansas
    By Lowden Clear in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: May 11 2013, 03:44 PM
  2. Eric Holder: We aim to close Gitmo before Election Day
    By MolonLabe2009 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: Sep 21 2011, 05:56 AM
  3. Replies: 140
    Last Post: Sep 13 2011, 06:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks