+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 532

Thread: Benghazi: A Desperate GOP Attack

  1. #271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh Shmenge View Post
    No, no. You're playing the sophist again. I asked for proof from you that riots in Cairo were due to a little known video that Obama made famous by trying to hang the Benghazi attack on it.

    You have no proof, so that's a given and my question was largely rhetorical because I know you are trying to inflate the impact this two bit, little known video had in Libya. I just want to watch you attempt to justify your own worthless claim.
    OK, I thought you were blaming Obama for the Cairo demonstrations because you cut off your sentence.

    Riots in Cairo because of video: http://rt.com/news/cairo-clashes-us-embassy-013/
    Last edited by Iriemon; May 16 2013 at 02:22 PM.

  2. #272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iriemon View Post
    That is absolutely untrue. I have not lied about anything. The stated that their preliminary information was that this was a spontaneous event inspired by the video, because that was the essence of the initial CIA assessment memo stated. Although even from the very beginning they allowed that this could have been a planned attack.

    September 12, the day after the attack:

    "We're still investigating exactly what happened," Mr. Obama said. "I don't want to jump the gun on this. But you're right that this is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt. And my suspicion is, is that there are folks involved in this, who were looking to target Americans from the start."

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...robe-unfolded/

    Does that sound like something someone who you believe was running a massive conspiracy to lie would say if he was trying to show it was not a planned attack?

    When they had confirmation that it was a preplanned attack within a couple weeks, they said so.

    BFD. This is the biggest mountain out of a molehill since the birther nonsense.



    No one called for a "stand down." Don't be so damned gullible.

    http://www.politicalforum.com/curren...post1062633087
    Actually, your little mole hill is about to be drenched in fecal matter, because the (*)(*)(*)(*) did indeed hit the fan. Your timeline is not accurate irie, try this one:

    http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/05/08...lower-hearing/

    1. There were multiple stand-down orders, not just one. Special operations forces were told, twice, by their chain of command not to board aircraft to Benghazi to rescue the Americans then under attack.

    So call your puppet master Obama and tell us who told them to stand down. Come on irie, why would you want Americans to die like that?
    Last edited by BroncoBilly; May 16 2013 at 02:27 PM.
    "Arguing with a Democrat is like wrestling a pig in pig poop, after a while you realize they enjoy it"

  3. #273

    Default

    RT News? Do you have a more reputable source?
    Who do you call for when the government itself is the enemy of America?

  4. #274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iriemon View Post
    OK, I thought you were blaming Obama for the Cairo demonstrations because you cut off your sentence.

    Riots in Cairo because of video: http://rt.com/news/cairo-clashes-us-embassy-013/
    There was no mention of a video when Hicks told Clinton about the terror attack, there never was a video mentioned except for Obama telling his lemmings that is the story.

    Why did Clinton do nothing after that 2 am phone call irie? Where was Obama? Oh yeah, campaigning
    "Arguing with a Democrat is like wrestling a pig in pig poop, after a while you realize they enjoy it"

  5. #275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBilly View Post
    Actually, your little mole hill is about to be drenched in fecal matter, because the (*)(*)(*)(*) did indeed hit the fan. Your timeline is not accurate irie, try this one:

    http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/05/08...lower-hearing/
    What the hell is "PJ Tatler" and why is it credible?

    But already addressed in my post above. There were no "stand down" orders given. Even Hicks doesn't say anyone was told to "stand down". The testimony of Hicks proves nothing. It shows that 4 soldiers who he says were willing to fly to Bengazi on a C-130 and were told not too by Special Forces Command. It does not say anything about why, much less provide any indication that Obama or Clinton had anything to do with the order.

    Why they were told to remain in Tripoli was explained by both Air Force Major Firman and Ambassador Pickering in my post above.

    It is a RW fabrication.

    Do you really believe that there was an order given by Obama to the military and Clinton to the DOS to not assist the people under attack in Bengazi, and that this is just some huge cover up involving Obama, Clinton, Air Force Major Firman, Ambassador Rice, Ambassador Pickering, Admiral Mullen, Special Forces command, the US military, the Department of State, and the CIA, to engage in a massive coordinated lie to cover up for the President's order to not assist people under attack?

    Is that what you believe?

    Use your common sense. Why on earth would Special Forces Command order those guys to stay in Tripoli if they thought they were needed in Bengazi?
    Last edited by Iriemon; May 16 2013 at 02:43 PM.

  6. #276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBilly View Post
    There was no mention of a video when Hicks told Clinton about the terror attack, there never was a video mentioned except for Obama telling his lemmings that is the story.

    Why did Clinton do nothing after that 2 am phone call irie? Where was Obama? Oh yeah, campaigning
    Upon learning the consulate was under attack, Obama told the SOD and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to do everything they possibly could to spare no effort or resource.

    Use your common sense. Why on earth would Special Forces Command order those guys to stay in Tripoli if they thought they were needed in Bengazi?
    Last edited by Iriemon; May 16 2013 at 02:47 PM.

  7. #277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iriemon View Post
    Do you really believe that there was an order given by Obama to the military and Clinton to the DOS to not assist the people under attack in Bengazi
    No, but apparently there were no orders to assist that were ever given either. How do we know? No help ever showed up in Benghazi.

    and that this is just some huge cover up involving Obama, Clinton, Air Force Major Firman, Ambassador Rice, Ambassador Pickering, Admiral Mullen, Special Forces command, the US military, the Department of State, and the CIA, to engage in a massive coordinated lie to cover up for the President's order to not assist people under attack?
    No and this is typical rhetorical garbage meant to make the appearance of a massive cover up so absurd it could never happen. You've thrown in a lot of extraneous moving parts here and only the key players (Obama, Clinton,
    Panetta, etc.) need to be in on a lie in order to execute it. Did Susan Rice really believe that the attack on Benghazi was due to a little known video?
    If she was told that by the White House and that's what she wanted to believe, perhaps.
    Last edited by Yosh Shmenge; May 16 2013 at 02:54 PM.
    Who do you call for when the government itself is the enemy of America?

  8. #278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh Shmenge View Post
    RT News? Do you have a more reputable source?
    I don't know what RT is, but here's others:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/wo...airo.html?_r=0

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19562688

    http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.UZVifcrtWzQ

    there's many more.

  9. #279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iriemon View Post
    What the hell is "PJ Tatler" and why is it credible?

    But already addressed in my post above. There were no "stand down" orders given. Even Hicks doesn't say anyone was told to "stand down". The testimony of Hicks proves nothing. It shows that 4 soldiers who he says were willing to fly to Bengazi on a C-130 and were told not too by Special Forces Command. It does not say anything about why, much less provide any indication that Obama or Clinton had anything to do with the order.

    Why they were told to remain in Tripoli was explained by both Air Force Major Firman and Ambassador Pickering in my post above.

    It is a RW fabrication.

    Do you really believe that there was an order given by Obama to the military and Clinton to the DOS to not assist the people under attack in Bengazi, and that this is just some huge cover up involving Obama, Clinton, Air Force Major Firman, Ambassador Rice, Ambassador Pickering, Admiral Mullen, Special Forces command, the US military, the Department of State, and the CIA, to engage in a massive coordinated lie to cover up for the President's order to not assist people under attack?

    Is that what you believe?

    Use your common sense. Why on earth would Special Forces Command order those guys to stay in Tripoli if they thought they were needed in Bengazi?
    So now you speak for Hicks, who was demoted for telling the truth. You are getting more pathetic by the minute

    Gregory Hicks was deputy chief of mission in Libya the night of the attacks, working from the capital, Tripoli, more than an hourlong flight away.

    He testified before lawmakers May 8, 2013, about a four-person team he had hoped would fly from Tripoli to Benghazi — but didn’t get permission to get on the plane.

    Who called off the mission irie, come on tell us? Why was a lying piece of (*)(*)(*)(*) video told to the American public, when in fact there was never a video in Benghazi. Come on irie, fill in the blanks, see if you can do it without lying
    "Arguing with a Democrat is like wrestling a pig in pig poop, after a while you realize they enjoy it"

  10. #280

    Default

    I'll take your word for it. The question isn't rather idiot Muslims would protest any slight offense to their Mohammad...the question is whether the administration cynically and deviously siezed on the pretense of rage over this video to cover up their own mistakes and
    culpability in this campaign time disaster. The answer is obviously yes. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162...om-the-get-go/
    Last edited by Yosh Shmenge; May 16 2013 at 03:03 PM.
    Who do you call for when the government itself is the enemy of America?

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. One thing is clear from Benghazi attack: GOP's butts are still Hurting from defeat..
    By peoplevsmedia in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Nov 16 2012, 07:15 AM
  2. Benghazi Lies & Video Tape: Attack on the President - Part III
    By 336 F-15E KGSB in forum Elections & Campaigns
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 01 2012, 02:02 AM
  3. Benghazi Lies & Video Tape: Attack on the President - Part II
    By 336 F-15E KGSB in forum Elections & Campaigns
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 01 2012, 02:00 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: Oct 18 2012, 09:43 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 20 2012, 06:55 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks