+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 170

Thread: Evidence: Barack Obama / IRS Attack on Conservatives Involvement

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HB Surfer View Post
    Evidence: - something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign

    Stephanie Cutter's very presence in a meeting with Barack Obama and Doug Shuler is evidence that the meeting had a political component. Stephanie Cutter is a political consultant, staff member, and leader for Barack Obama. That is her function. If there was no political component to the meeting with Doug Shuler, then she would not be present (MULTIPLE TIMES). Does that clear it up for you?

    Even you Liberals should be upset about these events, but sadly you are not.
    I ask again, where is the evidence?

  2. #22
    us texas
    Location: Texas
    Posts: 45,629
    My Latest Mood: Happy

    Default

    These liberal activists and lobbyists will stop at nothing. Shulman is not a conservative and I wished whenever some Democrat Congressman keeps mentioning he's a Bush appointte, as if that means he's a Republican, would promptly correct them. He donated $500 to Democrats in the very year that Bush appointed him. AND his wife was/is a big liberal lobbyists who tweeted directions for all supporters to get to a certain location to support the Occupy Wall Street gang of losers. People like her and her hubby don't support smaller government, spending less money, and getting back to lowering the debt.......becase they ARE big gov't....and the last thing they want is for their little playhouse to be diminished.

    My advice to ALL conservatives: put your money where your mouth is. Pick a Tea Party group or two....preferably one that Obama has singled out and demonized publically and send in your money. Be a donor; blow them away with the amount of money we will NOW be contributing. Just a small donation from everyone is all that is needed. They won't be able to block us forever and we need to be ready to mobilize and take back the Senate AND increase our numbers in the Congress. That's the very best way to let your voice be heard here on this issue of targeting conservatives.
    Last edited by JP5; Jun 04 2013 at 12:24 PM.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSixpack View Post
    Of course the WH and the Obama administration were involved. This is becoming such a childish game of liars poker it is pathetic. Democrats should be up in arms finding a scapegoat because if nothing is done about this situation, and to insure future situations do not occur the republicans will have carte blanche to do the exact same thing, or worse when it is their turn in charge. Nothing about this is good for the nation as a whole or otherwise.
    Of course. It shows how cheap and weak forum liberals (and most other liberals) are. Some of the CONGRESSIONAL liberals are beginning to admit it more than these doped forum libs. ha ha


    OR......

    how stupid they are,.... becoming so brainwashed by the Huff Po, etc. that they actually don't believe these things about Obama and the IRS and Benghazi.
    Last edited by Ex-lib; Jun 04 2013 at 12:21 PM.
    Truth and Love conquer all.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    I ask again, where is the evidence?
    You're not paying attention or you'd already KNOW the evidence. Showing someone like you evidence now would be a waste of time for multiple reasons.

    Don't make me laugh, Montoya.
    Truth and Love conquer all.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-lib View Post
    Of course. It shows how cheap and weak forum liberals (and most other liberals) are. Some of the CONGRESSIONAL liberals are beginning to admit it more than these doped forum libs. ha ha
    What congressional liberals are admitting that the White House was involved in Benghazi and this IRS scandal. Source please.

    OR......

    how stupid they are,.... becoming so brainwashed by the Huff Po, etc. that they actually don't believe these things about Obama and the IRS and Benghazi.
    You guys don't have a single shred of evidence that Obama had anything to do with either of these "scandals". Obama didn't order anyone in the IRS to do anything to target conservatives and he didn't order any stand downs in order to kill people in Benghazi. You are making things up like a good little Republican! Your masters appreciate your service.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-lib View Post
    You're not paying attention or you'd already KNOW the evidence. Showing someone like you evidence now would be a waste of time for multiple reasons.

    Don't make me laugh, Montoya.
    You can just say you don't have the evidence.

  6. #26
    us texas
    Location: Texas
    Posts: 45,629
    My Latest Mood: Happy

    Default

    In the midst of interviews of IRS employees.....and with 88 or more to go:

    The IRS itself has blown Lerner’s story apart, saying that as many 88 employees are being looked at. The agency is still evidently trying to contain the scandal to its lower ranks, but the deposed IRS agents say they were following orders from those above them.
    Q: Did anyone else ever make a request that you send any cases to Washington?
    A: [Different IRS employee] wanted to have two cases that she couldn’t ‑‑ Washington, D.C. wanted them, but she couldn’t find the paper. So she requested me, through an email, to find these cases for her and to send them to Washington, D.C.
    Q: When was this, what time frame?
    A: I don’t recall the time frame, maybe May of 2010.
    ******
    Q: But just to be clear, she told you the specific names of these applicants.
    A: Yes.
    Q: And she told you that Washington, D.C. had requested these two specific applications be sent to D.C.
    A: Yes, or parts of them.
    ******
    Q: Okay. So she asked you to send particular parts of these applications.
    A: Mm‑hmm.
    Q: And that was unusual. Did you say that?
    A: Yes.
    Q: And she indicated that Washington had requested these specific parts of these specific applications; is that right?
    A: Correct.
    Congress has a ways to go to prove this, and it needs to stay focused on getting at the truth before jumping to any conclusions in public, but the nature of the questions the IRS asked of its targeted groups read like political opposition research — in other words, political campaign activity. Someone was digging for deep ideological, organizational and membership information on these groups that opposed Obama agenda. “Rogue agents” who are career government workers are not going to come up with questions like that on their own, but someone who bounced back and forth between the Obama campaign and his White House might. Several Obama confidants did that, including David Axelrod and Bob Bauer. Keep that in mind when Axelrod opines on the subject: He may have been involved in it."

  7. #27
    us texas
    Location: Texas
    Posts: 45,629
    My Latest Mood: Happy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Consmike View Post
    Anyone with a brain knows Obama is responsible for this. Him and Axelrod thought the whole thing up.
    At a minimum, Obama set the tone for what he wanted. None of this is coincidental, folks. See how he went after AFP publically and by name, for instance....and then the IRS did.

    "....questions about motives, structure, and donors," from both Obama and the IRS.



    • “There are groups with harmless sounding names, like Americans for Prosperity…”President Obama, August 2010
    • Video Compilation: Obama attacks Americans for Prosperity by name over and over in the Summer of 2010. WATCH HERE

    IRS GRILLS TEA PARTY ABOUT ASSOCIATION WITH AFP




    Read more: http://americansforprosperity.org/ne...#ixzz2VHIhA3T4

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-lib View Post
    You're not paying attention or you'd already KNOW the evidence. Showing someone like you evidence now would be a waste of time for multiple reasons.

    Don't make me laugh, Montoya.
    Correct I am not paying attention to conspiracy theories and conjecture.

  9. #29
    us texas
    Location: Texas
    Posts: 45,629
    My Latest Mood: Happy

    Default

    Susan Anderson.....(see her tweets in this link) is a liberal lobbyist and the wife of former IRS Commissioner, Shulman.....the one who was present when all this harrassment was occuring against conservative groups. She was going after the same conservative groups that her husband and the Obama administration targeted.

    http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/06/03...was-attacking/

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JP5 View Post
    Susan Anderson.....(see her tweets in this link) is a liberal lobbyist and the wife of former IRS Commissioner, Shulman.....the one who was present when all this harrassment was occuring against conservative groups. She was going after the same conservative groups that her husband and the Obama administration targeted.

    http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/06/03...was-attacking/
    These tea party groups frankly deserved it.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Barack Obama Campaign Attacks Mitt Romney Over Swiss Bank Account
    By Forum4PoliticsBot in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 18 2012, 02:38 AM
  2. Barack Obama's Enemies List - IRS Attacks PRivate Citizen
    By HB Surfer in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jul 20 2012, 01:31 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 15 2012, 03:14 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 24 2012, 07:16 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 14 2011, 03:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks