+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 302

Thread: Silver price watch

  1. Default

    Silver closed for the weekend at $29.90...down 57 cents (just under 2%).

    http://silverprice.org/silver-price-history.html

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuyajack View Post
    I never even heard of them, I think I will look into them
    its a good way to speculate, but not for long term holdings!

  4. Default

    Silver is $30.84 up 80 cents (or about 2.5%).

    http://silverprice.org/silver-price-history.html
    Last edited by DA60; Oct 03 2011 at 05:34 PM.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    its a good way to speculate, but not for long term holdings!
    thanks for the info

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Silver is $30.84 up 80 cents (or about 2.5%).

    http://silverprice.org/silver-price-history.html
    seems 30 dollars is the floor....anybody that believes silver will go to 20 dollars is sadly mistaken!

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    seems 30 dollars is the floor....anybody that believes silver will go to 20 dollars is sadly mistaken!
    Today it lost a ton before recovering some.

    Right now it sits at $30.07, down 68 cents (about 2%).

    http://silverprice.org/silver-price-history.html


    I am still not convinced that $25-$26 is out of the question.

    The Fed today seemed to pooh pooh any talk of an immediate QE3. And most western governments do not seem to have the stomach for FAR greater stimulus.
    Even the ECB (European Central Bank) seems less then eager to throw as much money around as they did a few years ago.

    And China is having more and more problems it seems. There is talk of massive underground lending going on at up to 40+% interest rates for normal goods/services.

    I still think the economy is going to tank. And when it does, people have shown they will throw their money into US dollars..which kills the price of gold/silver.

    I think Marc Faber is right.

    I think once the S&P hits about 950-900..then the Fed will act and release QE3...probably not before.

    But...I AM NO EXPERT.
    Last edited by DA60; Oct 04 2011 at 03:46 PM.

  8. Default

    as I said many times......silver will fall with the rest of the markets.....but......for silver to fall to 20 dollars means all hell is breaking loose and many bank failures along with some insurance companies....I am calling Bernacke's bluff and say he will annouce QE 3 eventually!

    PS as for 25 dollar silver? Perhaps it will go there far a few days but always bounce back!

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    as I said many times......silver will fall with the rest of the markets.....but......for silver to fall to 20 dollars means all hell is breaking loose and many bank failures along with some insurance companies....I am calling Bernacke's bluff and say he will annouce QE 3 eventually!

    PS as for 25 dollar silver? Perhaps it will go there far a few days but always bounce back!
    I do agree that QE3 is inevitable and that even if silver does fall to $25 that it would start to rebound as soon as QE3 is announced - not that you do not already know that.

    I am just playing for the crowd...lol.

  10. Default

    Odd...silver up $1.60 today to $31.95 (up over 5%).

    Yet gold did little (0.58%).

    I wonder why?

  11. Default

    ^^^^^

    it could be for all sorts of reasons...short covering, less volume, even perhaps a few big players in silver today. I wouldn't worry too much about day to day moves!

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks