Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 32 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 1029

Thread: The ineffectiveness of Ron Paul

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thediplomat2.0 View Post
    Yet young voters tend to gravitate more towards the Democratic Party and liberalism rather than the Ron Paul, Rand Paul, the Republican Party, and libertarianism. Unless Paul can make his views more appealing to young voters that are current turned off to his unconventional economic ideas and change some of his social stances on issues such as abortion, his movement over time may gain more traction. Until then, his voter base will not have a significant impact on elections and primaries.
    On the contrary...Paul's 'common sense' message bridges both parties better then ANY major candidate including Obama.

    And his message is just now starting to be noticed by the masses.

    Give it time.
    Last edited by DA60; Mar 06 2012 at 07:42 PM.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Still waiting for Big George to answer this question...
    Is StormFront a legitimate company?

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big George View Post
    Is StormFront a legitimate company?
    Sad attempt at a troll post...

  4. #314
    usa us new york
    Location: Washington DC (by August 18)
    Posts: 9,309
    Blog Entries: 1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big George View Post
    Is StormFront a legitimate company?
    Stormfront is not a company. It is an internet forum that has no relation to Ron Paul's campaign. If you can refute this statement, explain how Stormfront has contributed to Ron Paul's campaign in a manner greater than an internet forum such as PF contributes to his campaign.

  5. #315
    usa us new york
    Location: Washington DC (by August 18)
    Posts: 9,309
    Blog Entries: 1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    On the contrary...Paul's 'common sense' message bridges both parties better then ANY major candidate including Obama.

    And his message is just now starting to be noticed by the masses.

    Give it time.
    I think you are a bit overoptimistic. Ron Paul's movement has gained traction with younger voters, but only a small portion of them. The majority over young voters are still likely to vote for the President, and are still liberal rather than libertarian. As you said, it will take time. However, I do not think two more election cycles is enough.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    4 years ago the national debt was $8.7 trillion. Now its $15.5 trillion thanx to DEMOCRATS. If obama is reelected the debt will go up by over $2 trillion per year, with interest you'll be looking at $25 to $26 trillion in national debt in only 4 years.

    NO you can't wait!

    You must, NOW, pick what is best for the nation. Not what you want. Not what you WISH was the case. You have to pick the best from the only choices available. You think us old people prefer that? No, we don't like it either. But you learn that there are some jobs in life that we may hate to do but we must do them anyway.

    It one of those things that the military teaches us, You don't have to like it, you just have to do it.

    That is why America is failing...second rate politician's and compromising, band wagon-hopping voters.


    That is the difference (on this) between you and I;

    you will compromise your political ideals.

    I NEVER will.


    'It's better to be dead and cool, then alive and uncool.'

    MUCH BETTER.
    Last edited by DA60; Mar 06 2012 at 07:56 PM.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thediplomat2.0 View Post
    I think you are a bit overoptimistic. Ron Paul's movement has gained traction with younger voters, but only a small portion of them. The majority over young voters are still likely to vote for the President, and are still liberal rather than libertarian. As you said, it will take time. However, I do not think two more election cycles is enough.
    We will see.

  8. #318
    usa us new york
    Location: Washington DC (by August 18)
    Posts: 9,309
    Blog Entries: 1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Getting a bit desperate are we?

    Clock ticking louder is it?



    That is why America is failing...second rate politician's.

    That is the difference (on this) between you and I;

    you will compromise your political ideals.

    I NEVER will.


    And if that ends America...so be it.


    'It's better to be dead and cool, then alive and uncool.'

    MUCH BETTER.
    That is a highly principled, yet troubling mindset from my perspective. At some point, you need government to act. As James Madison stated, if men were angels, there would be no need for government. If angels governed, government could be free to act as it pleased. However, because men govern men, we need government to have the ability to act first, and be accountable to we the people second.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thediplomat2.0 View Post
    Stormfront is not a company. It is an internet forum that has no relation to Ron Paul's campaign. If you can refute this statement, explain how Stormfront has contributed to Ron Paul's campaign in a manner greater than an internet forum such as PF contributes to his campaign.
    Psssttt... I'm fully aware of what StormFront is. And I'm fully aware of the fact that they donated to Ron Paul, and he GLADLY accepted their money.


    Shall we talk about PayPal & Palantir?
    Last edited by Big George; Mar 06 2012 at 08:02 PM.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thediplomat2.0 View Post
    That is a highly principled, yet troubling mindset from my perspective. At some point, you need government to act. As James Madison stated, if men were angels, there would be no need for government. If angels governed, government could be free to act as it pleased. However, because men govern men, we need government to have the ability to act first, and be accountable to we the people second.
    Yeah, maybe 200 years ago (during his time).

    Not anymore.


    America's political system needs drastic changes or America will end.

    Either way is okay by me...for I have no love for the direction America seems to be taking.

    And if it does not (eventually) correct itself...let it end.
    Last edited by DA60; Mar 06 2012 at 08:03 PM.

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 32 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: May 03 2012, 01:54 AM
  2. Replies: 86
    Last Post: Jan 19 2012, 10:11 AM
  3. Paul-Haters Caught Planning To Dress Up As KKK, Pose As Paul Supporters
    By Speeders R Murderers in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Jan 16 2012, 07:00 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jan 16 2012, 10:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks