Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 1029

Thread: The ineffectiveness of Ron Paul

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razurrrr View Post
    *blah blah blah*

    Ok, here, let me break it down for you. I will reveal a great secret to you, after which you will be able to easily decode Ron Paul and Alex Jones, et al.

    The secret is... everything they are saying is code for... "all of the world's problems are because of the secret cabal of jews who control all the banks and world finance."

    That's it. Now, while Ron Paul may be a master of rationalization and theorizing, at bottom that is all the he really stands for. I'm quite sure that if you were talking to him in the private smoking room, down on the horse ranch in Kentucky or wherever, and having a private, candid conversation with him over a glass of rare bourbon, you would definitely hear him say something like "Well, of course it's the jews."

    Jews-Fed. Jews-Fed. Fed-Jews. IMF-Fed-Jews. etc etc. That is the core of Ron Pauls philosophy, as well as Alex Jones' paranoia. RP is fundamentally lacking in substantive value, as a politician in the United States circa 2012. But, at least now you can more simply decode his message. You're welcome.
    This is elections and campaign section, not conspiracy nut section.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiliconMagician View Post
    When are people going to realize that "Ron Paul's Constitutionalist Government" would be completely overwhelmed and incapable of operating at all being responsible for the well being of 310 million people and growing.

    Our society is much to large, much to complex, much to diverse and much to violent to ever be able to survive a Ron Paul minimalist Government presence. It would be the equivalent of anarchy.
    I know its crazy! He wants to go to 2006 spending levels. (*)(*)(*)(*) was it anarchy back then! < Sarcasm>

  3. Default

    Ron Paul is so ineffective that neo-conservatives have to keep starting threads to claim how ineffective he is... just like a spurned lover.
    The real division is not between conservatives and revolutionaries but between authoritarians and libertarians.

    -George Orwell

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danboy9787 View Post
    Ive never heard ron paul talk about drugs as a state issue. Sure he pushes more state rights, because apparently unlike you he decided to read the constitution. What I have heard him push is for a complete decriminalization and legalization of all substances. The the states could regulate it however they wish. And sure... I think his son would also make a great leader. Far better than Romney, santorum, gingrich, or Obama.
    ...and he has dolts like you convinced that he's a constitutional scholar, when the truth is that he just picks and chooses what he likes.

    So tell me, boy genius, where in the Constitution it says anything about legalizing, criminalizing and/or decriminalizing drugs?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big George View Post
    ...and he has dolts like you convinced that he's a constitutional scholar, when the truth is that he just picks and chooses what he likes.

    So tell me, boy genius, where in the Constitution it says anything about legalizing, criminalizing and/or decriminalizing drugs?
    You answered your own question.
    The real division is not between conservatives and revolutionaries but between authoritarians and libertarians.

    -George Orwell

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoytmonger View Post
    You answered your own question.
    This answer is a PERFECT example of Ron Paulites picking and choosing what they want to believe is constitutional, and what is not.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big George View Post
    This answer is a PERFECT example of Ron Paulites picking and choosing what they want to believe is constitutional, and what is not.
    If its not expressed in the Constitution its left to the states.

    You hate facts dont you?

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RP12 View Post
    If its not expressed in the Constitution its left to the states.

    You hate facts dont you?
    Hahahahaha! Pick and choose, pick and choose!

    Tell me... Why does your savior Ron fly back and forth between Washington DC to Texas? The constitution says NOTHING about that!
    Last edited by Big George; Mar 03 2012 at 03:50 PM.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big George View Post
    ...and he has dolts like you convinced that he's a constitutional scholar, when the truth is that he just picks and chooses what he likes.

    So tell me, boy genius, where in the Constitution it says anything about legalizing, criminalizing and/or decriminalizing drugs?
    It DOESNT! So the federal government shouldnt make any law against drugs. No law against drugs means it isn't illegal. Is this really beyond your comprehension?
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big George View Post
    Hahahahaha! Pick and choose, pick and choose!

    Tell me... Why does your savior Ron fly back and forth between Washington DC to Texas? The constitution says NOTHING about that!
    It says nothing about.... flying? Is that your argument? Man you have a twisted view of the Constitution. Or life. Or something.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: May 03 2012, 01:54 AM
  2. Replies: 86
    Last Post: Jan 19 2012, 10:11 AM
  3. Paul-Haters Caught Planning To Dress Up As KKK, Pose As Paul Supporters
    By Speeders R Murderers in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Jan 16 2012, 07:00 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jan 16 2012, 10:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks