even better lets assume it is all true. WTF you plan to do about it? eliminate 80% of the human race and tel the other 20% to go live in huts ala 1500 AD? With no electricity, hospitals, or schools and go hunt and forage for their food?
wind and solar are jokes - just ask the UK. They are having to build LNG plants to make up power for the failure of their wind farms
without modern farming equipment and transportation there will be no food
people everywhere need to warm their homes in winter and a good portion of us here in the south are addicted to having AC in the summer
best learn to adapt to the climate cause you sure as heck ain't going to change it
Last edited by jackdog; Jul 28 2011 at 11:52 AM.
"America is more than just a place...it's an idea. It's the only country founded on an idea. 'Our rights come from nature and God, not government.' We promise equal opportunity, not equal outcomes." - Paul Ryan