+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 141

Thread: Lies and Deciet of the Climate reform movement.

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Debater View Post
    No. In fact, I'm not ok with you posting any film at all. Anyone can make a film, and any idiot can post a link. And so far, that's all you've done: post links to other people's ideas.

    What you have not yet done is demonstrate that you actually understand anything about any link you post. You make no arguments and have no original thoughts. Any argument Lord Monckton makes is right in your mind. If Monckton made a bad argument, you wouldn't even be able to recognize it. By the same token, if Monckton made a good argument, you wouldn't be able to defend it. Because you don't have a clue what he's actually saying, or why he's saying it. The only thing you know is, he's on my side so he must be right.

    You're not thinking. You're letting other people think for you. Which is why you're not worth my time to debate.

    But wait, you climate goofs post articles made by "scientists" that are paid to prove what you want to hear. I have posted videos of those same scientists coming out and saying that they cant promote the lies. What am i supposed to do? Am i supposed to make a claim and then not prove it?

    The same goes for you, If your scientists come out and blatantly tell you that they were lying about climate change, you would call them deniers. You are blind. I have proven this. But you climate nuts call me a conspiracy theorist.

    Whatever. I know, that most people dont believe in climate change. A few people like yourself, sill believe with all your heart that we should all be taxed for breathing. But, just know, you are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. BTW, That means you admire the enemy, and start fighting for their cause...
    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

    Ignore List:
    dujac

  2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

  3. Default

    OOOH. Looky here... GE gets tax waivers too. This on top of EPA waivers...

    GE's CEO is Obama's good ol friend and campaign contributer. That $1million he sent to Barack is now paying Dividends...

    I guess little ol me wont get a tax break. i wasnt smart and sent my money overseas...

    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ts_609137.html
    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

    Ignore List:
    dujac

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatz View Post
    LOL...

    Why did you jump to the Conspiracy theorist accusation?

    Thats a typical diversion... Name calling... Especially when you know im right, and cant prove me wrong...
    if the cap fits ....

    especially the tin foil cap .....
    "An era ends when its illusions can no longer be sustained" - Arthur Miller

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Amused View Post
    At least with ignorance, you don't think you know something that ain't so.

    Indoctrination is it's own form of ignorance.

    Look at how many argue over MMGW. The true believers scream and holler, name call and in general make a nuisance of themselves. All the "deniers" have to do is throw out a couple of points and sit back, have a beer, and watch the fireworks. Just like reality TV.

    When the "deniers" get the true believers riled enough to get their government to tax exhaling, and think they saved the world. Without a cheap source of CO2 neutral energy, all you have done is pushed the poor further into poverty.

    Both sides are so caught up in their talking points, that they aren't watching the ball. Just like the politicians want.
    dreaming ...

    the deniers keep making up lies to "prove" theyare correct ... they don't just sit back and watch.

    if they did - we could move forward on this.
    "An era ends when its illusions can no longer be sustained" - Arthur Miller

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatz View Post
    LOL!!!!

    Thats why homeschoolers, and private schoolers, score higher on their SAT's right?
    seriously - when doing social research you have to break down the informaton you are looking at.

    using some home schoolers doing well as a typical example may not be accurate.

    you also need to break down the scores.

    how to home schoolers from lower middle class white families in the US compare on science to school attendees from the same group?
    "An era ends when its illusions can no longer be sustained" - Arthur Miller

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatz View Post
    OMG!!!!!

    So, the Climate doom and gloom nuts all have arrived, and have done nothing but call me names, and claim that i am wrong, yet no one has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that im wrong.

    I live in America, thats how we roll here. Evidence (real), or (*)(*)(*)(*).
    ther eis plenty of evidence.

    that you are not aware of that demonstrates your own lack of ability to research, or your personal preference for conspiracies.
    "An era ends when its illusions can no longer be sustained" - Arthur Miller

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Debater View Post
    No. In fact, I'm not ok with you posting any film at all. Anyone can make a film, and any idiot can post a link. And so far, that's all you've done: post links to other people's ideas.

    What you have not yet done is demonstrate that you actually understand anything about any link you post. You make no arguments and have no original thoughts. Any argument Lord Monckton makes is right in your mind. If Monckton made a bad argument, you wouldn't even be able to recognize it. By the same token, if Monckton made a good argument, you wouldn't be able to defend it. Because you don't have a clue what he's actually saying, or why he's saying it. The only thing you know is, he's on my side so he must be right.

    You're not thinking. You're letting other people think for you. Which is why you're not worth my time to debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lepper View Post
    Errr, my post was in response to your claim that "if I posted a biased film promoting your lie, you would be okay with that?"

    Please try to keep up.

    EDIT: I feel much the same as Poor Debater. He hit the nail on the head with that post.
    Indeed. As do I!
    1. The Scientific debate remains open. Voters believe that there is no consensus about global warming within the scientific community. Should the public come to believe that the scientific issues are settled, their views about global warming will change accordingly. Therefore, you need to continue to make the lack of scientific certainty a primary issue in the debate, and defer to scientists and other experts in the field.--Luntz Research

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cassandrabandra View Post
    dreaming ...

    the deniers keep making up lies to "prove" theyare correct ... they don't just sit back and watch.
    That is because you demand they fund more government ineffectiveness and corrpution. Their / my / response is in self defense.

    Quote Originally Posted by cassandrabandra View Post
    if they did - we could move forward on this.
    AND DO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO SOLUTIONS!!!!!

    Yes, you will rattle on about all these inefficient, expensive technologies that have gaping holes in them. That also require huge investments in new infastructure to utilize what little energy they produce.

    You have no solution for transportation fuel - air travel doesn't work on batteries.

    You don't even have a solution for installing the technology you do have without the other half of your environmental movement screaming about killing jelly fish fleas, and how that will disrupt the entire ecosystem.

  10. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Amused View Post
    That is because you demand they fund more government ineffectiveness and corrpution. Their / my / response is in self defense.

    AND DO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO SOLUTIONS!!!!!

    Yes, you will rattle on about all these inefficient, expensive technologies that have gaping holes in them. That also require huge investments in new infastructure to utilize what little energy they produce.

    You have no solution for transportation fuel - air travel doesn't work on batteries.

    You don't even have a solution for installing the technology you do have without the other half of your environmental movement screaming about killing jelly fish fleas, and how that will disrupt the entire ecosystem.
    I would rather spend money investigating BETTER ways of doing things than sit around and moan about how nothing works properly - doe it make any sense at all that our current electricity system have no storage capacity? Most have not been reviewed for at least half a century if not more, we have grids that are one solar CME away from reverting us to stone age and you think this is GOOD?

    As for your right wing "It's all the enviro's fault!!" Have you ever stopped to think that at least half of the "environmental movement" is actually cheap journalism manufacturing dissent?
    "Capitalise your gains and socialise your losses might make sense to a few, especially the few who wish to exploit others without repercussions but it does not make for a good or healthy society
    “There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” ― Terry Pratchett

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatz View Post
    But wait, you climate goofs post articles made by "scientists" that are paid to prove what you want to hear. I have posted videos of those same scientists coming out and saying that they cant promote the lies. What am i supposed to do? Am i supposed to make a claim and then not prove it?
    You're supposed to understand your claim and the evidence for it (and against it) enough to support it in your own words, with a summary of the evidence in your own words. A high-school student writing an essay can do that. You should be able to.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatz View Post
    The same goes for you, If your scientists come out and blatantly tell you that they were lying about climate change, you would call them deniers. You are blind. I have proven this. But you climate nuts call me a conspiracy theorist.
    If you think ten thousand scientists from a hundred nations have all been engaged in a grand conspiracy for the last century and more, then yes: you are a conspiracy theorist.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatz View Post
    Whatever. I know, that most people dont believe in climate change.
    False. Poll after poll has shown that most people from most nations understand and accept that the world is warming. Now here is an example of where and when to post a link. I've just said your statement is full of crap, and you can disprove that by posting a link to a poll that proves your statement is correct. And if you actually find such a poll (which I doubt you can), then I would counter with half a dozen other polls that show you're wrong.

    The difference is, we would be using links to support an argument we ourselves are making, rather than getting the links do all the work.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatz View Post
    A few people like yourself, sill believe with all your heart that we should all be taxed for breathing.
    Strawman: I have never said that and do not believe it. Next time, please address the arguments I actually make instead of the arguments you imagine I had made.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatz View Post
    But, just know, you are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. BTW, That means you admire the enemy, and start fighting for their cause...
    And your evidence for this is what, exactly?
    Last edited by Poor Debater; Nov 18 2011 at 02:36 PM.

    The Top 5 Tactics of climate denial:
    1. Cherry Picking 2. Fake Experts 3. Impossible Expectations 4. Misrepresenting the Science & Logical Fallacies 5. Conspiracy Theories
    Diethelm & Mckee 2009

    Honesty is not on the list.



+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Romneys \climate Lies and Past Fips are Endless.
    By Frowning Loser in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 31 2011, 03:10 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks