+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: An unanswerable question to fanatics of Islam/Hindu/Christian etc

  1. #1

    Default An unanswerable question to fanatics of Islam/Hindu/Christian etc

    If you argue that the human incarnation of your religion alone is correct, you will face the following powerful question:

    Your human incarnation appeared in a particular region in a particular time only and gave the correct message to the people of that particular region only. After that, several generations passed before that particular message reaches the other regions of the world. All these generations missed that message and went to hell after death. If your message reached all the regions of the world in the beginning itself, at least some of the passed generations might have benefited. If your God alone created this entire earth and all this humanity is His issue, there should be no partiality in giving the message to one region only and allow other regions to be deprived of such fortune. This concludes that your God is partial to one region without reason or that your God did not create this entire humanity.

    You have no answer for this question but we have the answer. Your God is impartial to all humanity and is the creator of this entire humanity. Even though the absolute God gave a particular message to a particular region through a particular human form, the same absolute God gave the same message in different human forms to other regions also. The language of the message may differ but the message is one and the same. The form, culture, dress etc., of the human incarnations in different regions may be different but the absolute God in these human incarnations is one and the same and hence His message is also one and the same delivered to all regions in the same time impartially.

    Therefore, all the human beings are the children of the same God and hence there must be brotherly hood between all the human beings.

  2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dattaswami View Post
    If you argue that the human incarnation of your religion alone is correct, you will face the following powerful question:

    Your human incarnation appeared in a particular region in a particular time only and gave the correct message to the people of that particular region only. After that, several generations passed before that particular message reaches the other regions of the world. All these generations missed that message and went to hell after death. If your message reached all the regions of the world in the beginning itself, at least some of the passed generations might have benefited. If your God alone created this entire earth and all this humanity is His issue, there should be no partiality in giving the message to one region only and allow other regions to be deprived of such fortune. This concludes that your God is partial to one region without reason or that your God did not create this entire humanity.

    You have no answer for this question but we have the answer. Your God is impartial to all humanity and is the creator of this entire humanity. Even though the absolute God gave a particular message to a particular region through a particular human form, the same absolute God gave the same message in different human forms to other regions also. The language of the message may differ but the message is one and the same. The form, culture, dress etc., of the human incarnations in different regions may be different but the absolute God in these human incarnations is one and the same and hence His message is also one and the same delivered to all regions in the same time impartially.

    Therefore, all the human beings are the children of the same God and hence there must be brotherly hood between all the human beings.
    What you should understand is there is a religeon for that. But also that Christians don't believe in reincarnation. Look, you're partially right when you say that Christians say that God gave the info in different forms, but next time you want to ask that question, I want you to go to the beach, or just look outside your window at sunset and I want you to be able to tell me that everything on this planet, everything in the solar-system, everything in the galaxy, everything in the whole Universe... Is just an accident. The beauty on this Earth screams there is a God/Creator. I don't know how anyone can not see that. Thanks for reading.

    _________

    -jesus is my savior-

  4. #3

    Default

    How about not posting generic religious statements in the wrong thread?

    These all belong under religious threads, not in the warfare and military subthread. Because you are not dealing with conflict in your ststements.

    And creating multiple threads that all basically say the same thing is also not the idea. It is horribly redundant.

    It is also redundant.

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadCaleb165 View Post
    What you should understand is there is a religeon for that. But also that Christians don't believe in reincarnation. Look, you're partially right when you say that Christians say that God gave the info in different forms, but next time you want to ask that question, I want you to go to the beach, or just look outside your window at sunset and I want you to be able to tell me that everything on this planet, everything in the solar-system, everything in the galaxy, everything in the whole Universe... Is just an accident. The beauty on this Earth screams there is a God/Creator. I don't know how anyone can not see that. Thanks for reading.

    _________

    -jesus is my savior-
    ok, in essence all religions talks on the same God. Regarding reincarnation, only one Lord created this entire universe. He should have told the same knowledge everywhere in the world. The contradiction is only due to misunderstanding. In Hinduism also Sankara says that again human birth is almost impossible (Jantunaam Nara Janma Durlabhamidam). Sankara was the incarnation of Siva and so what He told is also authoritative. Even Gita says that the soul comes back to this world but does not say that the soul gets again the human birth (Ksheene Punye Martyalokam Visanti). In the second chapter, Gita speaks about rebirth but not about the human rebirth. Islam and Christianity say that the human birth is given only as a single chance. After this the final judgement is given. The soul either goes to the Lord or goes to the hell permanently. In Gita also there are two ways for the soul. Either the soul goes to the Lord and does not return back or the soul returns back to the world (Abrahma Bhuvanath, Yat Gatva). According to Gita, if the soul does not go to the Lord (Brahmaloka), it returns back after enjoying the fruits of incomplete spiritual effort. Therefore in this human birth, if the spiritual effort is completed, the soul goes to the Brahmaloka permanently.

    If the spiritual effort is incomplete the soul may go up to any world below Brahmaloka, it will return back to this earth after enjoying the fruits of its incomplete spiritual effort. The soul may go up to the sixth world, it cannot go to the Brahmaloka, which is the seventh world by doing the remaining spiritual effort in the sixth world. The reason is once the soul leaves this earth all the upper worlds are only Bhogalokas i.e., the worlds in which the soul can enjoy the fruits, but cannot do any work (Karma). Therefore the soul has to return back to the earth. The soul will not get again another chance of human birth because once it is failed it can never succeed. Therefore the soul comes to the earth and falls into the cycle of animals and birds only. When the soul is trapped in this cycle of animal births, it is treated as a permanent hell.

    If the soul goes to Brahmaloka it always accompanies the Lord either in Brahmaloka or may come back to the earth along with the Lord who takes the human incarnation. In such case the soul is born as a divine servant of the Lord. Such soul will not take rebirth in the cycle of animals. Thus for the divine soul also there is no such rebirth. In this way Hinduism, Islam and Christianity are correlated as one concept preached by the one Lord. Christians and Muslims are putting up sincere spiritual effort because there is a threat that this human life is the only chance. There is no reexamination according to these religions. This human birth is the only one examination and the soul either passes or fails and will not be allowed for any reexamination. But in Hinduism such threat is not there.

    People have taken a lenient view on the spiritual life because they think that the human rebirths are possible and so they can put up the spiritual effort slowly in the future human births. The Lord cannot say different theories to different people. The rule must be same for all the human beings of the world. Therefore whatever the Lord told in Christianity and Islam also told the same in Hinduism. Hindus misunderstood the concept. Therefore what ever may be the religion, every human being should think “Now or Never”.

    The human rebirth is only for Yoga Bhrashta i.e., the soul, which has reached Brahmaloka and fell due to some slip. Such a soul is suspended from Brahmaloka and comes down to the earth and takes rebirth as a human being only. You have passed the P.G. Degree and obtained the post of the lecturer. But you were suspended for a month due to some mistake. You will be re-appointed.

    Similarly the Yoga Bhrashta will be born as a human being for some time and will come back to Brahmaloka. The case of incomplete spiritual effort is different from Yoga Bhrashta. The incomplete spiritual person is like a B.A. Degree holder who never achieved the lecturer post. You cannot argue that you can be appointed as a seventy five percent lecturer since you reached seventy five percent of the total educational period (from school to P.G.Degree is hundred percent) by getting a B.A. Degree.

    Thus there is no partial achievement by partial spiritual effort. The grace of the Lord is either hundred percent or zero. If it is hundred percent you are reaching Brahmaloka. If it is Zero percent you are falling back to the earth in the cycle of animals and birds. There is no third way in between these two. When this truth is revealed, only one in thousands will try to put the real spiritual effort as said in Gita (Manushyaanaam Sahasreshu). By this Hindus will become alert in spiritual effort like Christians and Muslims.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    How about not posting generic religious statements in the wrong thread?

    These all belong under religious threads, not in the warfare and military subthread. Because you are not dealing with conflict in your ststements.

    And creating multiple threads that all basically say the same thing is also not the idea. It is horribly redundant.

    It is also redundant.
    ok i will stick to your points..

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dattaswami View Post
    ok, in essence all religions talks on the same God. Regarding reincarnation, only one Lord created this entire universe. He should have told the same knowledge everywhere in the world. The contradiction is only due to misunderstanding. In Hinduism also Sankara says that again human birth is almost impossible (Jantunaam Nara Janma Durlabhamidam). Sankara was the incarnation of Siva and so what He told is also authoritative. Even Gita says that the soul comes back to this world but does not say that the soul gets again the human birth (Ksheene Punye Martyalokam Visanti). In the second chapter, Gita speaks about rebirth but not about the human rebirth. Islam and Christianity say that the human birth is given only as a single chance. After this the final judgement is given. The soul either goes to the Lord or goes to the hell permanently. In Gita also there are two ways for the soul. Either the soul goes to the Lord and does not return back or the soul returns back to the world (Abrahma Bhuvanath, Yat Gatva). According to Gita, if the soul does not go to the Lord (Brahmaloka), it returns back after enjoying the fruits of incomplete spiritual effort. Therefore in this human birth, if the spiritual effort is completed, the soul goes to the Brahmaloka permanently.

    If the spiritual effort is incomplete the soul may go up to any world below Brahmaloka, it will return back to this earth after enjoying the fruits of its incomplete spiritual effort. The soul may go up to the sixth world, it cannot go to the Brahmaloka, which is the seventh world by doing the remaining spiritual effort in the sixth world. The reason is once the soul leaves this earth all the upper worlds are only Bhogalokas i.e., the worlds in which the soul can enjoy the fruits, but cannot do any work (Karma). Therefore the soul has to return back to the earth. The soul will not get again another chance of human birth because once it is failed it can never succeed. Therefore the soul comes to the earth and falls into the cycle of animals and birds only. When the soul is trapped in this cycle of animal births, it is treated as a permanent hell.

    If the soul goes to Brahmaloka it always accompanies the Lord either in Brahmaloka or may come back to the earth along with the Lord who takes the human incarnation. In such case the soul is born as a divine servant of the Lord. Such soul will not take rebirth in the cycle of animals. Thus for the divine soul also there is no such rebirth. In this way Hinduism, Islam and Christianity are correlated as one concept preached by the one Lord. Christians and Muslims are putting up sincere spiritual effort because there is a threat that this human life is the only chance. There is no reexamination according to these religions. This human birth is the only one examination and the soul either passes or fails and will not be allowed for any reexamination. But in Hinduism such threat is not there.

    People have taken a lenient view on the spiritual life because they think that the human rebirths are possible and so they can put up the spiritual effort slowly in the future human births. The Lord cannot say different theories to different people. The rule must be same for all the human beings of the world. Therefore whatever the Lord told in Christianity and Islam also told the same in Hinduism. Hindus misunderstood the concept. Therefore what ever may be the religion, every human being should think “Now or Never”.

    The human rebirth is only for Yoga Bhrashta i.e., the soul, which has reached Brahmaloka and fell due to some slip. Such a soul is suspended from Brahmaloka and comes down to the earth and takes rebirth as a human being only. You have passed the P.G. Degree and obtained the post of the lecturer. But you were suspended for a month due to some mistake. You will be re-appointed.

    Similarly the Yoga Bhrashta will be born as a human being for some time and will come back to Brahmaloka. The case of incomplete spiritual effort is different from Yoga Bhrashta. The incomplete spiritual person is like a B.A. Degree holder who never achieved the lecturer post. You cannot argue that you can be appointed as a seventy five percent lecturer since you reached seventy five percent of the total educational period (from school to P.G.Degree is hundred percent) by getting a B.A. Degree.

    Thus there is no partial achievement by partial spiritual effort. The grace of the Lord is either hundred percent or zero. If it is hundred percent you are reaching Brahmaloka. If it is Zero percent you are falling back to the earth in the cycle of animals and birds. There is no third way in between these two. When this truth is revealed, only one in thousands will try to put the real spiritual effort as said in Gita (Manushyaanaam Sahasreshu). By this Hindus will become alert in spiritual effort like Christians and Muslims.
    I didn't see Christianity anywhere in there...

    ___________

    -jesus is my savior-

  8. #7

    Default Only way to see the unimaginable God

    Quote Originally Posted by MadCaleb165 View Post
    I didn't see Christianity anywhere in there...

    ___________

    -jesus is my savior-
    See Jesus was the God in human form came to preach the divine knowledge to the humanity at that point of time. Essence of all the religions including Christianity is the same. You have to treat such God in human form as God Himself when He come to this world. Since God is in Him all the time when He is alive in this world for preaching the divine knowledge.


    The absolute God is unimaginable. We cannot imagine Him or see Him. He is beyond our comprehension. He is beyond the worldly logic. Such GOD created this world for His entertainment. The creation is only His dream. Thus creation is His imagination. The creation is negligible or nothing compared to God or almost nil or only God is said to be truly existing or THE TRUTH.

    Such God enters into His own creation (own imagination) by selecting the most suitable soul existing in the creation known as Son of God to give His presence to us, preach, and uplift us through divine knowledge. He is known as Human Incarnation and we can see Him, touch Him, co-live with Him and clear all our doubts. Whoever see Son of God has seen the invisible God existing in Him. This is the only way to see and serve the unimaginable God.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dattaswami View Post
    See Jesus was the God in human form came to preach the divine knowledge to the humanity at that point of time. Essence of all the religions including Christianity is the same. You have to treat such God in human form as God Himself when He come to this world. Since God is in Him all the time when He is alive in this world for preaching the divine knowledge.


    The absolute God is unimaginable. We cannot imagine Him or see Him. He is beyond our comprehension. He is beyond the worldly logic. Such GOD created this world for His entertainment. The creation is only His dream. Thus creation is His imagination. The creation is negligible or nothing compared to God or almost nil or only God is said to be truly existing or THE TRUTH.

    Such God enters into His own creation (own imagination) by selecting the most suitable soul existing in the creation known as Son of God to give His presence to us, preach, and uplift us through divine knowledge. He is known as Human Incarnation and we can see Him, touch Him, co-live with Him and clear all our doubts. Whoever see Son of God has seen the invisible God existing in Him. This is the only way to see and serve the unimaginable God.
    So I'm still not sure, are you for Christianity or against it?
    -Jesus is my Savior-

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadCaleb165 View Post
    What you should understand is there is a religeon for that. But also that Christians don't believe in reincarnation. Look, you're partially right when you say that Christians say that God gave the info in different forms, but next time you want to ask that question, I want you to go to the beach, or just look outside your window at sunset and I want you to be able to tell me that everything on this planet, everything in the solar-system, everything in the galaxy, everything in the whole Universe... Is just an accident. The beauty on this Earth screams there is a God/Creator. I don't know how anyone can not see that. Thanks for reading.

    _________



    -jesus is my savior-
    I looked out that window at that sunset and in addition I saw blameless children afflicted with terrible diseases and pain. Your creator is mean.

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadCaleb165 View Post
    So I'm still not sure, are you for Christianity or against it?
    I am not against any religion. For me Jesus is God same as Krishna Only difference is that same God come in every human generation to preach and uplift the human souls. He is called Human incarnation, and by which every generation people can meet Him directly here. Therefore I am for the living God in human form of our generation Jesus is here in this world in human form, only thing you hae to reognise Him from His divine knowledge.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Hindu Woman Raped Forced to Convert to Islam
    By The Doctor in forum Latest US & World News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Nov 21 2011, 08:39 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks