Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 596

Thread: Gun Related Deaths In America 2012

  1. #421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archer0915 View Post
    Nice side step.
    Simple knowledge which you should already know. Your blag isn't of a particularly high quality.

    Your empirical study was based off of mathematical models that used humans as variables. You dented it so that evidently means I know more about your study than you do.
    Nonsense again. The empirical study uses numerous variables to investigate whether a gun hypothesis can be rejected. Don't like the results? Well boo hoo!

  2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
    Simple knowledge which you should already know. Your blag isn't of a particularly high quality.


    Nonsense again. The empirical study uses numerous variables to investigate whether a gun hypothesis can be rejected. Don't like the results? Well boo hoo!
    So you are calling yourself a liar?

    This only shows that you don't know what you're talking about. There has been no reference to mathematical models, except in your unimaginative dodge from your inability to defend your position with valid evidence. There has only been reference to the need to use empirical methodologies capable of isolating gun effects. That isn't economics specific.
    Well on that we agree; You are full of 5h́t.

    Also something about this just does not seem right:

    Simple knowledge which you should already know.
    Last edited by Archer0915; Feb 23 2012 at 11:02 AM.
    When we can see a better future for our nations children we can focus on the non issue; issues.

  4. #423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archer0915 View Post
    So you are calling yourself a liar?
    No, I'm saying you haven't a clue what you're talking about. You've confused yourself between mathematical models (typically used in theoretical analysis where data is not available) and statistics.

    Also something about this just does not seem right:
    Correct! It isn't right. Simple knowledge that you really should have grasped

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
    No, I'm saying you haven't a clue what you're talking about. You've confused yourself between mathematical models (typically used in theoretical analysis where data is not available) and statistics.


    Correct! It isn't right. Simple knowledge that you really should have grasped
    No I have no and why so huffy puffy? You are having a tantrum like a little girl. Can you not face the fact that you are wrong?

    Here is on your face. No matter what you say or do from this point on you can not make a come back. Well you can. Work with people instead of showing your ass.
    When we can see a better future for our nations children we can focus on the non issue; issues.

  6. #425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archer0915 View Post
    No I have no
    Still no content. You've made an error, just accept it. Given you don't understand the methodologies employed, you've gone off on one. I can understand that; you haven't any experience in using the evidence. Fair enough! However, learn from your error and please don't go back to that desperately naive raw data abuse

  7. Default

    Disarming the Myths Promoted By the Gun Control Lobby

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybel...ol-lobby/?whee

  8. #427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    Disarming the Myths Promoted By the Gun Control Lobby
    Any chance you can refer directly to a piece of primary research? I'd see that as a personal success!

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
    Any chance you can refer directly to a piece of primary research? I'd see that as a personal success!
    You answered so quickly it is obvious you didn't even read the article. That supports what everyone is saying about you. One study, the one you cling to, does not make a good argument against all the other studies done, some of which I have posted and you have obviously ignored. It is just a study that supports your bias which is the reason you are ignoring everything else posted. You are just another pseudo intellectual.

  10. #429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    You answered so quickly it is obvious you didn't even read the article.
    I don't read secondary sources, particularly tabloid grunt. I refer directly to the research. Can you?

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
    I don't read secondary sources, particularly tabloid grunt. I refer directly to the research. Can you?
    FAIL!

    You can't even pay attention to links to research. Seems you can only pay attention to research that you post and that supports your bias.
    Last edited by Hoosier8; Feb 23 2012 at 11:29 AM.

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 is going to be much worse than 2012 for America - Jim Rogers
    By DA60 in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: Feb 04 2012, 06:01 PM
  2. 12 Reasons Why America Needs Michele Bachmann To Run For President In 2012
    By Ostap Bender in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: Dec 21 2011, 04:40 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: Oct 30 2011, 09:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks