+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 113

Thread: Michelle Obama: Food Bully

  1. Default

    I've always been partial to fuchsia!





  2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    Speaking of good role models... these two have cost us over $4 billion in healthy eating initiatives! Fat guy in the red shirt didn't cost us a penny.

    nor does the fat guy in the red shirt have the power to send people into my child's school and confiscate my child's turkey sandwich.
    http://retreat.smfforfree.com/index.php

    my forum: a home for gay conservatives and my friends.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signcutter View Post
    How stupid can a person get... are there no limits?

    That fat guy and millions like him are stressing our healthcare system to the limits. Fat bastard based diseases are the number one expenditure of our healthcare dollars, 90% of these expenditures could be eliminated.... but no no no.... stupid ass fat fook americans gotta have their right to thorougly corrupt their children in mind and body. The government cant step in to ASK people... to encourage them... educate them so they can be better equiped to raise healthy children in mind and body.

    Wheres your outrage when idiot fat stupid children are bombarded with mcdonalds and lunchables ads on T.V, when your schools serve the cheapest lowest grade pigslop in order to save a buck because idiots have cut funding for education down to the bone....

    No... that fat stupid mind controlled idiot doesnt cost us a penny extra huh? with his diabetic, back problem, highblood pressured, gout ridden,, plaster walled vascular systemed, fooked up thyroid, low testosteroned , busted kneed, herniated disced, dyslipdemic, gallstoned, softballsized prostrate having, ostheoarthritic, sleep apnea ridden, renal failured,fatty livered, acid refluxed, enlarged heart,congestive heart failure having, stroke poster childHasent cost us A (*)(*)(*)(*)ed penny has he!!!!!!!!!

    This country is in the hands of the most evil divisive and insidious group of people in history... empowered by idiots who ignore the mass rape being perpetrated on them while they fight for their right and freedom to help the rapist along
    hysterical much?

    howEVER did the world get along before people like Michelle popped up to tell us what to do and when to wipe our noses and what lightbulb we need? HOW?
    http://retreat.smfforfree.com/index.php

    my forum: a home for gay conservatives and my friends.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signcutter View Post
    Yes 90% of all Obesity related disease can be eliminated... that has nothing to do with skinny people..... dogs , cats .. whales, hedgehogs... they die too... but guess what ?... they are also irrelevent to the point... I refuse to believe your stupid enough to think so since you figured out how to log on to a computer.

    That Fat P.O.S will never have to pay for his full share of insurance... his costs are spread out to all of the people who bother to live sensible lives, he will never contribute enough to offset what he will take out.... thats one of the MAJOR reasons why healthcare costs in this country are spiraling out of control.

    I dont hate children... of anysort. I hate the parents who make them fat stupid spoiled lumps of apathetic lard (Texas schools pump them out by the assload... you should be very happy there).

    Go ahead and toss out another idiotic strawman... like... hey old people die too.... hey people get hit by cars... Or Rush Limbaugh ( the patron saint of fat stupid, racist, hypocritical neo-cons) is a fat and stupid criminal drug addict.. its his right!!!
    well ONE thing you have to admit, eating healthy and being all svelte and perfect, living in the perfect society sure makes them libs HAPPY, sweet, kind people doesn't it?
    http://retreat.smfforfree.com/index.php

    my forum: a home for gay conservatives and my friends.

  6. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by injest View Post
    hysterical much?

    howEVER did the world get along before people like Michelle popped up to tell us what to do and when to wipe our noses and what lightbulb we need? HOW?
    The blind loyalty is scary, isn't it? These people act like Michelle Obama gives a flying (*)(*)(*)(*) about them and their children.

    Srsly, I wouldn't be surprised if kids in elementary schools right now don't grow up with eating disorders. Her obsession with FOOD is more unhealthy than anything you can get at McDonalds.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    People with anger problems die early too. Maybe you should have a nice bowl of ice cream and relax.
    Yes absolutely.... I will just relax.... after all I am the one who reacts to a message of health and education like a baboon does to a campfire.... no wait.. thats you. You started this post through your outrage because you hate the messenger of a positive message... beyond pathetic.
    "There comes a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part, you can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies on the gears, and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus. And you've got to make it stop

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by injest View Post
    hysterical much?

    howEVER did the world get along before people like Michelle popped up to tell us what to do and when to wipe our noses and what lightbulb we need? HOW?
    Thats the point Captain. The U.S isnt getting along well. There have been droves of doctors, nutritionists, therapists repeating and professing what Michelle Obama is trying to get out. Michelle Obama didnt come up with this idea of healthy living.. she probably read a book and took some classes ( try it out). If it makes you feel any better , pick a white messenger that is delivering the same message, a message of health and go rail in anger over a real threat to your liberty... like HR 347... or the Patriot Act.
    "There comes a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part, you can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies on the gears, and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus. And you've got to make it stop

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by injest View Post
    nor does the fat guy in the red shirt have the power to send people into my child's school and confiscate my child's turkey sandwich.
    Yep lol... because thats what they are doing... confiscating turkey sandwiches.... beyond stupid.
    "There comes a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part, you can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies on the gears, and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus. And you've got to make it stop

  10. Default






    Quote Originally Posted by Injest
    but not before the Nanny Dems instituted all their little food stamp programs.
    The new republican motto:

    Why elect Romney 2012 - "Because foodstamps cause fat kids!"
    Last edited by fiddlerdave; May 12 2012 at 10:53 PM.
    -----------------------

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    The blind loyalty is scary, isn't it? These people act like Michelle Obama gives a flying (*)(*)(*)(*) about them and their children.

    Srsly, I wouldn't be surprised if kids in elementary schools right now don't grow up with eating disorders. Her obsession with FOOD is more unhealthy than anything you can get at McDonalds.
    Why does it have to boil down to M.O for you? Ignore the source and concentrate on the message. Eating disorders in elementry school age kids are skyrocketing.. not because of anything M.O is saying or promoting but because we feed our children from school cafeterias that serve the easiest, fastest, cheapest food available supplied by the lowest bidders. We line the hallways with and break areas with softdrink and junkfood dispensers.

    Here ya go.. a nice white lady that proports the same thing M.O does... and she makes tons of money doing it.

    The Biggest Loser star Jillian Michaels, who's leaving the hit weight-loss show at the end of this season to adopt a baby, says McDonald's fast food will kill you. (Jillian was replaced by Cara Castronova & Brett Hoebel)

    "The one thing I don’t like [my assistant] to do is eat McDonald’s, not because it makes her heavy, but because I know it will kill her, because it’s poison," Michaels says in the March 13, 2011 issue of NYTimes magazine.

    View slideshow: Jillian Michaels: Feeling fit & healthy is better than fast food

    "We have a deal. She can buy whatever groceries she wants, but no high-fructose corn syrup, no trans fats, no artificial sweeteners, no MSG. Other than that, I’ll leave her alone."
    "There comes a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part, you can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies on the gears, and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus. And you've got to make it stop

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks