Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by hilbert, Feb 20, 2012.
There are many strong opinions about Obama. Share yours here and/or take my poll
Charismatic, intelligent and grounded.
Obama is dangerous and according to his wife, not the Alpha Dog of The White House, she is. To me that makes him a wimp too, a dangerous, socialist wimp.
Obama is a weak potus who is clueless about everything and is a shame for a country like America. "Thanks" Obama's "Activities" the entirely World is laughing about the U.S. which is on the best way in the Third World.
black theology advocate
community organizer for welfare recipients
class warfare advocate
hater of the successful
hater of the rich
lover of arabs
Asking a right wing forum there persepective of Obama. Intreseting idea.
IMO, Obama is a good person, presidency wise, I think he's lacking. Most of his problems though seem to stem from the Republicans in the house though.
Yes, they are trying to block his idiotic ideas before he screws us to the wall.
Yes, there "blocking" during the debate ceiling debatcale certainly saved our nation from getting any worse.
Block Obama at every turn because he is incapable of having a decent idea for our nation...not one!
A High Yella Bi-Curious Maoist
Best president EVER. And he'll go down in history as such. He has rescued this country.
Obama is....The worst President in history
The sum of all fears? Well, that certainly is true.
Good God....rescued this country? Seriously? wtf? This country has never been more divided....ever.
Oh wow...I have to bite. He rescued our country from who?
President Obama is:
1) An American
2) A Christian (but even if he was a Muslim, who cares)
3) doing a decent job despite being blocked at every turn by a House that cares more about party than country.
4) A President who has done more for American image than the Presdient before him.
5) A President who has continued some very bad policies from his predicessor that he should have tried to abolish. If he has any black marks on his record it is the signing of the NDAA and the killing of an American Citizen on foreign soil (even though, I would offer that the American killed had given up his citizenship by his actions against the U.S)
6) A good Husband and Father who loves his family.
7) A Moderate President who is trying to work with his rivals to make this country a better place.
What is language of origine? It certainly isn't English. . .Do you live in the US?
The rest of the world is not laughing at Obama. . .actually, the rest of the world's appreciation of the US has increased BECAUSE of Obama.
That's funny, because many of his ideas were advocated by Republicans until Obama became president.
Oh really? Like which ones?
Separate names with a comma.