+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Putin Nominated For Noble Peace Prize

  1. Default Putin Nominated For Noble Peace Prize

    And why not? At least Putin did something substantial to promote peace, rather than spew out demagogic rhetoric to get votes... like some others we know.


    UKís Lord Truscott nominates Putin for Nobel peace prize

    Lord Truscott, a peer in the UKís House of Lords, has nominated Russian President Vladimir Putin for the Nobel peace prize, RIA Novosti reported. Truscott said in a statement that Putinís Syria peace initiative stopped the war from escalating and placed the country's vast chemical arms arsenal under international control. Truscott is also author of a Putin biography.

  2. Likes happy fun dude, Marlowe, Margot2 liked this post
  3. Default

    Yeah, I agree with that. Obama won, why not Putin?

    Putin at least did something to earn it.
    Last edited by Cdnpoli; Oct 15 2013 at 07:48 AM.

  4. Likes happy fun dude liked this post
  5. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannette View Post
    And why not? At least Putin did something substantial to promote peace, rather than spew out demagogic rhetoric to get votes... like some others we know.


    UK’s Lord Truscott nominates Putin for Nobel peace prize

    Lord Truscott, a peer in the UK’s House of Lords, has nominated Russian President Vladimir Putin for the Nobel peace prize, RIA Novosti reported. Truscott said in a statement that Putin’s Syria peace initiative stopped the war from escalating and placed the country's vast chemical arms arsenal under international control. Truscott is also author of a Putin biography.
    If won, I hope Putin do the right thing, and refuse it. Being in the same company as Arafat and Obama is not very honorable....
    Rush Limbaugh: We are being governed by a giant mistake...

  6. Likes happy fun dude, Jeannette liked this post
  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    If won, I hope Putin do the right thing, and refuse it. Being in the same company as Arafat and Obama is not very honorable....
    Let's just say Obama f'd up. Had he really wanted to blow up Syria, he wouldn't have waited for somebody to get in the way. Like Bush.
    Last edited by Phoebe Bump; Oct 15 2013 at 08:38 AM.

  8. #5

    Default

    And we see yet another reason why the Nobel Peace Prize is a joke.

    It's been a joke ever since Henry Kissinger received it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Don't forget the underserving Jews like - Yitzhak Rabin / Perez + Menachem Begin ( the Jewish TERRORIST SWINE ) , other undeserving Jews
    What makes Rabin undeserving of it?
    "Chaos... isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them.
    And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.
    Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

  9. Likes happy fun dude liked this post
  10. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannette View Post
    And why not? At least Putin did something substantial to promote peace, rather than spew out demagogic rhetoric to get votes... like some others we know.


    UK’s Lord Truscott nominates Putin for Nobel peace prize

    Lord Truscott, a peer in the UK’s House of Lords, has nominated Russian President Vladimir Putin for the Nobel peace prize, RIA Novosti reported. Truscott said in a statement that Putin’s Syria peace initiative stopped the war from escalating and placed the country's vast chemical arms arsenal under international control. Truscott is also author of a Putin biography.
    At least he will have actually did something to earn it, unlike that clueless buffoon we have polluteing our white house who has escallated war and not prevent it. Putin is also a real man, not a feminized urbanite loser like that clueless buffoon we have polluteing our white house.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe Bump View Post
    Let's just say Obama f'd up. Had he really wanted to blow up Syria, he wouldn't have waited for somebody to get in the way. Like Bush.
    Utterly meaningless...

  11. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Left View Post
    At least he will have actually did something to earn it, unlike that clueless buffoon we have polluteing our white house who has escallated war and not prevent it. Putin is also a real man, not a feminized urbanite loser like that clueless buffoon we have polluteing our white house.
    I didn't realize statism is a measure of being a man.

    As much as people complain about Obama being a big government president, Putin is far more statist than Obama.

    But I guess conservatives will compliment anyone as long as they are being compared to Obama.
    "Chaos... isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them.
    And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.
    Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

  12. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serfin' USA View Post
    And we see yet another reason why the Nobel Peace Prize is a joke.

    It's been a joke ever since Henry Kissinger received it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    What makes Rabin undeserving of it?
    For the same reason that some cluck who posted earlier saying - PLO leader - Arafat undeserving - - it was a shared award . - (wink)
    Last edited by Marlowe; Oct 15 2013 at 10:36 AM.
    "It is not because they are Zionists that they are evildoers. It is because they are evildoers that they are Zionists." Rabbi Yoshe Freund.
    1)The news and truth are not the same thing."- - (Walter Lippman)
    2) " Changing the past is the one power denied to God , that's why he tolerates historians"
    3)" If the facts don't fit the theory , then change the facts." ?
    4) INFAMY! INFAMY ! ----- sumin's got it,--- inferme
    .

  13. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serfin' USA View Post
    I didn't realize statism is a measure of being a man.

    As much as people complain about Obama being a big government president, Putin is far more statist than Obama.

    But I guess conservatives will compliment anyone as long as they are being compared to Obama.
    That is hardly the inference I was using. Putin is a neo-commie loser just like Chairman MaO'Bama. But Putin's lifestyle is manly, not pansified panty waste like hisloserness.

    I am not a conservative. I am an actual American liberal. I am not a progressive leftist loser who hi-jacked liberalism as camoflauge for their America destroying agenda.

  14. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Left View Post
    That is hardly the inference I was using. Putin is a neo-commie loser just like Chairman MaO'Bama. But Putin's lifestyle is manly, not pansified panty waste like hisloserness.

    I am not a conservative. I am an actual American liberal. I am not a progressive leftist loser who hi-jacked liberalism as camoflauge for their America destroying agenda.
    Do you speak in jingoism in real life?
    "Chaos... isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them.
    And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.
    Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bradley Manning nominated for Nobel Peace prize.
    By Ctrl in forum Current Events
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Feb 13 2012, 04:03 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Nov 15 2011, 09:47 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 15 2011, 04:57 AM
  4. Nobel Peace Prize for the Iron Women
    By Bishadi in forum Latest US & World News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Oct 07 2011, 01:02 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: Sep 27 2011, 06:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks