+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73

Thread: Israels basketball team dumps captain for Nazi slur

  1. #11

    Default

    Part two ..

    We cannot give any compensation for Palestine, neither to the Palestinians nor to other Arabs. Therefore, a voluntary agreement is inconceivable. All colonization, even the most restricted, must continue in defiance of the will of the native population. Therefore, it can continue and develop only under the shield of force which comprises an Iron Wall which the local population can never break through. This is our Arab policy. To formulate it any other way would be hypocrisy.

    Whether through the Balfour Declaration or the Mandate, external force is a necessity for establishing in the country conditions of rule and defence through which the local population, regardless of what it wishes, will be deprived of the possibility of impeding our colonization, administratively or physically. Force must play its role – with strength and without indulgence. In this, there are no meaningful differences between our militarists and our vegetarians. One prefers an Iron Wall of Jewish bayonets; the other an Iron Wall of English bayonets.

    If you wish to colonize a land in which people are already living, you must provide a garrison for that land, or find some rich man or benefactor who will provide a garrison on your behalf. Or else?

    Or else, give up your colonization, for without an armed force which will render physically impossible any attempt to destroy or prevent this colonization, colonization is impossible – not difficult, not dangerous but IMPOSSIBLE! Zionism is a colonizing adventure and therefore it stands or it falls by the question of armed force. It is important to speak Hebrew but, unfortunately, it is even more important to be able to shoot – or else I am through with playing at colonization.

    To the hackneyed reproach that this point of view is unethical, I answer -absolutely untrue. This is our ethic. There is no other ethic. As long as there is the faintest spark of hope for the Arabs to impede us, they will not sell these hopes – not for any sweet words nor for any tasty morsel, because this (the Palestinians) is not a rabble but a people, a living people. And no people makes such enormous concessions on such fateful questions, except when there is no hope left, until we have removed every opening visible in the Iron Wall.

    That, a decade before the Nazis came to power in Germany, was the ideology of what was called Revisionist Zionism. Its Big Idea was the application of brute force in order to give the Arabs, when they had been dispossessed of their land, no hope of getting it back. There was to be no consideration of what was morally or legally right or wrong. Compromise was entirely ruled out. It was a “them or us” strategy.

    With that attitude prevailing as Israel heads further and faster down the road to Nazi-like fascism, there can be no hope for an initiative from within for peace on any terms the Palestinians could accept.

    Does that mean there’s no hope at all?

    If the answer is “No”, I think the future is predictable. As I have indicated in previous articles, there will at some point be a final Zionist ethnic cleansing of Palestine, and that might well convert the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism into classical anti-Semitism, bringing on Holocaust II, shorthand for another great turning against Jews, starting quite possibly in America. (My friend Hajo thinks that is what Zionism wants because it believes that it’s only a matter of when not if the monster of anti-Semitism goes on the rampage again, and that when it does very many American and European Jews will flee to Israel for refuge and permanent settlement. If that is really what Zionism’s in-Israel leaders want, I said to Hajo, they might be disappointed because there’s another possible scenario. To best protect themselves by playing their necessary part in preventing anti-Israelism being transformed into classical anti-Semitism, American and European Jews might distance themselves from the Zionist monster, say goodbye to it. This they would hope, as I do, would demonstrate that they are not complicit in the Zionist state’s crimes. Hajo agreed this was a possibility).

    Larry Derfner refuses to give up on hope. Under the headline The Bibi-Lieberman deal: A wake-up call to the would about Israel, he wrote that by unifying himself and the country’s ruling party with “an internationally despised neo-fascist”, Netanyahu has brought Israel “a sizeable step closer to the limits of Western tolerance.”. And he, Derfner, expanded that thought with these words:

    “Ultimately that’s good news. The only way Israel is ever going to give up the occupation and its habit of military aggression is by going too far – by becoming such a Goliath that the Western world finally tells it to clean up its act or find some new allies.”

    In my view there is merit in Derfner’s argument to the extent that it’s not impossible the limits of Western tolerance of Israel’s defiance of international law and constant sabotaging of efforts for peace will be reached and passed,
    and that a day could come, possibly in the last year of President Obama’s second term, when Israel will be told “Enough is enough”, and that it will be totally isolated and subjected to the full range of sanctions if it does not comply with international law. But…

    Even if that was to happen, it’s by no means impossible that Israel’s nuclear-armed leaders would tell the whole non-Jewish world to go to hell.


    http://www.opinion-maker.org/2012/12/israeli-nazis/
    "It is not because they are Zionists that they are evildoers. It is because they are evildoers that they are Zionists." Rabbi Yoshe Freund.
    1)The news and truth are not the same thing."- - (Walter Lippman)
    2) " Changing the past is the one power denied to God , that's why he tolerates historians"
    3)" If the facts don't fit the theory , then change the facts." ?
    4) INFAMY! INFAMY ! ----- sumin's got it,--- inferme
    .


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Part two ..

    We cannot give any compensation for Palestine, neither to the Palestinians nor to other Arabs. Therefore, a voluntary agreement is inconceivable. All colonization, even the most restricted, must continue in defiance of the will of the native population. Therefore, it can continue and develop only under the shield of force which comprises an Iron Wall which the local population can never break through. This is our Arab policy. To formulate it any other way would be hypocrisy.

    Whether through the Balfour Declaration or the Mandate, external force is a necessity for establishing in the country conditions of rule and defence through which the local population, regardless of what it wishes, will be deprived of the possibility of impeding our colonization, administratively or physically. Force must play its role – with strength and without indulgence. In this, there are no meaningful differences between our militarists and our vegetarians. One prefers an Iron Wall of Jewish bayonets; the other an Iron Wall of English bayonets.

    If you wish to colonize a land in which people are already living, you must provide a garrison for that land, or find some rich man or benefactor who will provide a garrison on your behalf. Or else?

    Or else, give up your colonization, for without an armed force which will render physically impossible any attempt to destroy or prevent this colonization, colonization is impossible – not difficult, not dangerous but IMPOSSIBLE! Zionism is a colonizing adventure and therefore it stands or it falls by the question of armed force. It is important to speak Hebrew but, unfortunately, it is even more important to be able to shoot – or else I am through with playing at colonization.

    To the hackneyed reproach that this point of view is unethical, I answer -absolutely untrue. This is our ethic. There is no other ethic. As long as there is the faintest spark of hope for the Arabs to impede us, they will not sell these hopes – not for any sweet words nor for any tasty morsel, because this (the Palestinians) is not a rabble but a people, a living people. And no people makes such enormous concessions on such fateful questions, except when there is no hope left, until we have removed every opening visible in the Iron Wall.

    That, a decade before the Nazis came to power in Germany, was the ideology of what was called Revisionist Zionism. Its Big Idea was the application of brute force in order to give the Arabs, when they had been dispossessed of their land, no hope of getting it back. There was to be no consideration of what was morally or legally right or wrong. Compromise was entirely ruled out. It was a “them or us” strategy.

    With that attitude prevailing as Israel heads further and faster down the road to Nazi-like fascism, there can be no hope for an initiative from within for peace on any terms the Palestinians could accept.

    Does that mean there’s no hope at all?

    If the answer is “No”, I think the future is predictable. As I have indicated in previous articles, there will at some point be a final Zionist ethnic cleansing of Palestine, and that might well convert the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism into classical anti-Semitism, bringing on Holocaust II, shorthand for another great turning against Jews, starting quite possibly in America. (My friend Hajo thinks that is what Zionism wants because it believes that it’s only a matter of when not if the monster of anti-Semitism goes on the rampage again, and that when it does very many American and European Jews will flee to Israel for refuge and permanent settlement. If that is really what Zionism’s in-Israel leaders want, I said to Hajo, they might be disappointed because there’s another possible scenario. To best protect themselves by playing their necessary part in preventing anti-Israelism being transformed into classical anti-Semitism, American and European Jews might distance themselves from the Zionist monster, say goodbye to it. This they would hope, as I do, would demonstrate that they are not complicit in the Zionist state’s crimes. Hajo agreed this was a possibility).

    Larry Derfner refuses to give up on hope. Under the headline The Bibi-Lieberman deal: A wake-up call to the would about Israel, he wrote that by unifying himself and the country’s ruling party with “an internationally despised neo-fascist”, Netanyahu has brought Israel “a sizeable step closer to the limits of Western tolerance.”. And he, Derfner, expanded that thought with these words:

    “Ultimately that’s good news. The only way Israel is ever going to give up the occupation and its habit of military aggression is by going too far – by becoming such a Goliath that the Western world finally tells it to clean up its act or find some new allies.”

    In my view there is merit in Derfner’s argument to the extent that it’s not impossible the limits of Western tolerance of Israel’s defiance of international law and constant sabotaging of efforts for peace will be reached and passed,
    and that a day could come, possibly in the last year of President Obama’s second term, when Israel will be told “Enough is enough”, and that it will be totally isolated and subjected to the full range of sanctions if it does not comply with international law. But…

    Even if that was to happen, it’s by no means impossible that Israel’s nuclear-armed leaders would tell the whole non-Jewish world to go to hell.


    http://www.opinion-maker.org/2012/12/israeli-nazis/
    Erm Marlowe did you forget the topic of your own thread or are we on to jooos tonight, for a change?

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liebe View Post
    Excellent action taken here by the team.


    Would you have said the same if it was an american Basketball team or a British football team ?



    .. Hmmmmm
    "It is not because they are Zionists that they are evildoers. It is because they are evildoers that they are Zionists." Rabbi Yoshe Freund.
    1)The news and truth are not the same thing."- - (Walter Lippman)
    2) " Changing the past is the one power denied to God , that's why he tolerates historians"
    3)" If the facts don't fit the theory , then change the facts." ?
    4) INFAMY! INFAMY ! ----- sumin's got it,--- inferme
    .

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Countering Bo-Rat's Bull
    A picture of Naturei Karta (an absurdly fundamentalist, medieval, tiny jewish sect), an image of the Israeli flag next to the Nazi symbol, now this lengthy 'op-ed' drivel written by god knows who and published on a website no one has ever heard of. LOL, is that the best you have buddy? Keep trying cause this has been total failure so far.

    But thanks for the info on the Israeli basketball team doing an admirable thing, I look forward to more OPs like this from you.
    Jerusalem appears in the Jewish Bible 669 times...The Christian Bible mentions Jerusalem 154 times. In contrast, Jerusalem appears as frequently in the Qur'an as it does in the Hindu Bhagavad-Gitaówhich is to say, not once.


  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Would you have said the same if it was an american Basketball team or a British football team ?



    .. Hmmmmm
    For a German team, most definately.

    For a british or russian or american team, probably too. It does not take much common sense to realise that certain terms are insulting in the context of what historically these terms mean.

    In Germany is it a crime for which you can charge someone (if they insult you). Calling somene an ar_sehole is a crime as is a nazi or any other insult.

  6. #16

    Default

    "It is not because they are Zionists that they are evildoers. It is because they are evildoers that they are Zionists." Rabbi Yoshe Freund.
    1)The news and truth are not the same thing."- - (Walter Lippman)
    2) " Changing the past is the one power denied to God , that's why he tolerates historians"
    3)" If the facts don't fit the theory , then change the facts." ?
    4) INFAMY! INFAMY ! ----- sumin's got it,--- inferme
    .

  7. Likes Jack Napier liked this post
  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Why the pictures? More trolling? Do you have anything to say on your topic?

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Sensitive Jewish player's feelings hurt . Ahhhhh !

    Israel basketball team dumps captain for Nazi slur
    Associated Press Ė Tue, Dec 4, 2012


    JERUSALEM (AP) ó Israel's top basketball team has suspended its captain because he called a fellow Israeli player a Nazi.

    Guy Pnini told local media that he had lashed out at the rival player during a match earlier this week, after that player physically and verbally taunted him.
    In a videotaped statement, Pnini broke into tears, saying his slur had offended his relatives, because most of his extended family had perished in the Holocaust.
    The Holocaust is a sensitive subject in Israel, which is home to many Holocaust survivors and their families.

    A statement on the Maccabi Tel Aviv team website Monday said Pnini was stripped of his captaincy for the rest of the season, banned from playing until further notice and made to pay about $26,000 to charity.


    http://news.yahoo.com/israel-basketb...1877--spt.html

    ---- How sad ---- Booohooo -


    Israel's top basketball team???



    Did they get a wee medal at the Olympics?

    Israel got as many as Naru and Micronesia...
    Manis Friedman;
    "I donít believe in western morality, i.e. donít kill civilians or children, donít destroy holy sites, donít fight during holiday seasons, donít bomb cemeteries, donít shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
    The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: "Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."

  10. Likes Marlowe liked this post
  11. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liebe View Post
    For a German team, most definately.

    For a british or russian or american team, probably too. It does not take much common sense to realise that certain terms are insulting in the context of what historically these terms mean.

    In Germany is it a crime for which you can charge someone (if they insult you). Calling somene an ar_sehole is a crime as is a nazi or any other insult.
    Yes , I know there's no freedom of speech in Germany . While I doubt whether a sports team captain would been suspended in either Britain r USA over such a petty incident.




    Rightwing Jew can call leftwing Jew a Nazi, but if leftwinger turns the tables, heís an anti-Semite AFAI can tell and according to {hilip Weiss ::

    this is an example of the "bigotry by mainstream Jews against dissident Jews who challenge the "Israel good, Arabs bad" dogma." "Here are the rules of 'Nazi Gotcha'

    1. Anyone, at any time, can compare Israel's current and past enemies to the Nazis - and we are even encouraged to do so.


    2. No one, at no time, can compare Israel's current or past actions to the Nazis. This is an immediate red card.

    3. It is completely okay for Jews criticizing other Jews from the right to the left (e.g., the right criticizing the center, the center criticizing the left, etc.), to compare their criticism's target to the Nazis. For example, in 1995 during the Oslo process a center-right commentator said to Foreign Minister Shimon Peres to his face on prime-time live broadcast, that he is a member of a "Judenrat Government". That commentator, Tommy Lapid, later became a political star and even served under Sharon as a senior cabinet minister alongside Peres.

    4. It is completely not okay, for Jews criticizing other Jews from the left towards the right, to use similar imagery. Never. Barring highly exceptional circumstances, this offense also carries an immediate and irrevocable red card.

    5. In other cases, we will send the "jury" (composed always of center and right nationalist Jews) out to deliberation, but in general if you are Jewish and not suspected of "anti-Israelism", it is okay. For example, I don't think Jerry Seinfeld paid any penalty for introducing the term "Soup Nazi" to English language and American pop-culture.

    6. The meaning of a red card. If you were unfortunate to be issued a red card under rules 2, 4 and possibly 5 - then you are forever marked as someone "beyond the pale", an "Antisemite", a "self-hater", or even worse. Pretty much nothing you will do can undo this verdict.

    7. (almost) Finally.... any nationalist Jew is authorized to issue the red card to Jews on his left, or to non-Jews, upon witnessing an offense.

    source mondoweiss .


    ..
    Last edited by Marlowe; Dec 05 2012 at 11:47 AM.
    "It is not because they are Zionists that they are evildoers. It is because they are evildoers that they are Zionists." Rabbi Yoshe Freund.
    1)The news and truth are not the same thing."- - (Walter Lippman)
    2) " Changing the past is the one power denied to God , that's why he tolerates historians"
    3)" If the facts don't fit the theory , then change the facts." ?
    4) INFAMY! INFAMY ! ----- sumin's got it,--- inferme
    .

  12. Likes Jack Napier liked this post
  13. Default

    Cousing marrying and uncle's marrying their nieces (boak)...

    But seriously Marlowe, good call, I think he should have been shot, brought back to life, then shot again.

    Then made into cat food.
    Manis Friedman;
    "I donít believe in western morality, i.e. donít kill civilians or children, donít destroy holy sites, donít fight during holiday seasons, donít bomb cemeteries, donít shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
    The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: "Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."

  14. Likes Marlowe liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Israel to ask U.S. for $20 billion
    By Whiteandaware in forum Latest US & World News
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: Nov 04 2011, 09:10 AM
  2. Obama Team Creates Site For Online Petitions
    By Agent_286 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Sep 05 2011, 01:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks