+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 206

Thread: 'Knockout Game' Suspect Charged With Hate Crime

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeddonM3 View Post



    wrong, but keep on trying.
    Your statement was demonstrated, with facts and reality, to be incorrect.

    Let's review, shall we?

    Your claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeddonM3 View Post
    secondly most of the victims are white and so far all of the aggressors have been black. there have been instances in which whites have been targeted and been called "cracker" or yelling "get that white (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)" and it was not listed as a hate crime.

    This is what you said, right? I am not in error in this, correct? this was your claim,. the claim that I am going to once again demonstrate to be utterly and completely incorrect.

    You said, quite clearly, very (*)(*)(*)(*)ing clearly, very, very clearly, that most of the victims of hate crimes are white.

    Right? We agree on that one? That is what you said?

    Now let's see how you are wrong. Here is the fact, the undeniable fact that demonstrates that your statement is incorrect.

    71.9 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.

    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...atives/victims


    Now are we, and everyone else, completely and totally clear that I am right and you are wrong on this one?
    Miles ridden since 1/1/14-781.9

    Don't buy upgrades; ride up grades


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Your statement was demonstrated, with facts and reality, to be incorrect.

    Let's review, shall we?

    Your claim.




    This is what you said, right? I am not in error in this, correct? this was your claim,. the claim that I am going to once again demonstrate to be utterly and completely incorrect.

    You said, quite clearly, very (*)(*)(*)(*)ing clearly, very, very clearly, that most of the victims of hate crimes are white.

    Right? We agree on that one? That is what you said?

    Now let's see how you are wrong. Here is the fact, the undeniable fact that demonstrates that your statement is incorrect.

    71.9 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.

    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...atives/victims


    Now are we, and everyone else, completely and totally clear that I am right and you are wrong on this one?
    well then im gonna say this argument took a turn due to a misunderstanding on your part. That quote was pertaining to the knockout game in which the HUGE MAJORITY of victims of that game are white, with the aggressors being black.

    secondly about the hate crime legislation, which i argued with facts already that its used with a ton f spineles bias against whites, 1 out of 50 cases for whites and only 1 out of 1200 cases for blacks when the victim is not of the same race.


    so either way, if you wanna truly get into crime statistics to prove my point we can. Like i told SBB blacks commit a many more crimes against whites than whites commit against them, yet whites get slapped with hate crime charges a lot more often due to the PC bull(*)(*)(*)(*) that will not allow blacks to be considered racist eventhough they are just as racist as anyone else.
    Last edited by GeddonM3; Dec 01 2013 at 08:10 AM.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeddonM3 View Post
    well then im gonna say this argument took a turn due to a misunderstanding on your part.
    So your grossly incorrect statement, which was in response ot a statement about hate crimes, was not actually addressing the topic to which it was responding, and the error is somehow mine Ecuador you were actually talking about something that you were no talking about?

    Nah, not buying it for a second.


    Quote Originally Posted by GeddonM3 View Post
    secondly about the hate crime legislation, which i argued with facts already that its used with a ton f spineles bias against whites, 1 out of 50 cases for whites and only 1 out of 1200 cases for blacks when the victim is not of the same race.

    Yes, as your link to an anti black, white supremacist website or your link to the racist and unsupported theory on Wikipedia now suddenly trumps actual facts?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeddonM3 View Post
    Like i told SBB blacks commit a many more crimes against whites than whites commit against them, yet whites get slapped with hate crime charges a lot more often due to the PC bull(*)(*)(*)(*) that will not allow blacks to be considered racist eventhough they are just as racist as anyone else.

    Yeah, I have often seen that clai m, and not a single time, not once, never in the history of the internet, has anyone provided a shred of evidence to support such a racially biased, anti black claim such as yours.
    Miles ridden since 1/1/14-781.9

    Don't buy upgrades; ride up grades

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    So your grossly incorrect statement, which was in response ot a statement about hate crimes, was not actually addressing the topic to which it was responding, and the error is somehow mine Ecuador you were actually talking about something that you were no talking about?
    no, you either grossly misunderstood my quote, in which again you are ignoring it because you snipped it to make yourself look better....or you are purposely trying to grossly mis- quote me because you now have lost the battle.

    my post was about the knockout game being a black on white attack game, i wasnt talking about hate crime legislation yet. so please, quit your intention intellectual dishonesty because you are not making yourself look good.




    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Nah, not buying it for a second.
    you really dont have too and i honestly dont care lol. you are the one who is being intellectually dishonest, not me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Yes, as your link to an anti black, white supremacist website or your link to the racist and unsupported theory on Wikipedia now suddenly trumps actual facts?
    lol in an attempt to dodge the issue you blame a web site for the accuracy of a story. i asked you if you wanted me to go with other links that had the same story but you once again ignore that because you will not man up.

    here for fun though, the same story from many web sites.....

    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/d...te-crimes.html

    http://investmentwatchblog.com/black...y-center-city/

    http://www.examiner.com/article/anot...ck-center-city

    http://www.thedp.com/index.php/artic...uring_cab_ride

    http://www.phillymag.com/news/2012/0...k-center-city/

    let me guess, you are going to try and once again dodge the story because you will say all these stories are from racist web sites right? what difference does it make if the story truly happened? just goes to show you will be intellectually dishonest at any cost to try and save face.

    AND LMAO wikipedia is racist now???? shall i pull up FBI stats...will that be considered racist by you as well? do you just clarify anything you dont like as racist to dodge the issue?


    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Yeah, I have often seen that clai m, and not a single time, not once, never in the history of the internet, has anyone provided a shred of evidence to support such a racially biased, anti black claim such as yours.
    once again, shall i post FBI statistics, or will you call them racist and not accept them?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatewood View Post
    Really? 1.Nobody commented on the Boston Marathon bombing? 2.Nobody commented on the Newton massacre? 3.Nobody commented on the Arizona massacre? Gosh!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ah I see . . . so it was just a coincidence that Al Sharpton 'responded' a week after Sean Hannity devoted a show to it?
    1. Yes. they commented that they weren't "White" nor American nationals and played up their Islamic religiosity all AFTER reports of a Middle Eastern/brown man was a suspect. REMEMBER??? I REPEAT: They had to release the photos of the Sarnaev brothers early in the investigation in part to prevent harm to followers of Islam misidentified on the Internet and by the media.harges
    2. They commented how he was "mentally ill" AND had problems adjusting in his social life. I mean they claimed he had everything from Aspergers, autism, a personality disorder to a made up AND unofficial disorder called "sensory processing disorder". REALLY!!! His mom was a gun enthusiast who owned a dozen guns with this nutcase living in the same house. (That should really be addressed) IN SUMMARY: He was branded an outlier and his behavior was not indicative of all White males.
    3. Same trick bag of mental illness to marginalize him from the White majority, this time it was paranoid schizophrenia. He's been arrested on multiple drug charges and even failed a drug test while attempting to get in the Army.

    Could it be that Sparpton paused to see more facts or do his own research INSTEAD of knee-jerk reacting, like people ALWAYS claims he does??? He can't win for losing with some people!!!
    Now I'm off to inform the National Geographic Society to take the dodo-bird off the Extinct Species List as you're alive and well. GDAY!!!

  6. #126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Of course, simple statistics leads there too ................
    Actually, according to a news story I've cited before there is no evidence that the "knockdown game" is a racial hate crime. There are cases where it is (such as noted here) but for the most part it's not based upon statistical analysis.
    When social conservatives of the Republican Party state they want to return to "traditional American values" this is the "traditional American value" that they support.

    "This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am President, it shall be a government for white men. Andrew Johnson 1866.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeddonM3 View Post


    once again, shall i post FBI statistics, or will you call them racist and not accept them?
    Post them. Let's see these vaunted stats that support your statement.
    Miles ridden since 1/1/14-781.9

    Don't buy upgrades; ride up grades

  8. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva_TD View Post
    Actually, according to a news story I've cited before there is no evidence that the "knockdown game" is a racial hate crime. There are cases where it is (such as noted here) but for the most part it's not based upon statistical analysis.
    The perps are overwhelmingly black. The victims overwhelmingly white.

    "A man sees what he wants to see .................."

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva_TD View Post
    Actually, according to a news story I've cited before there is no evidence that the "knockdown game" is a racial hate crime. There are cases where it is (such as noted here) but for the most part it's not based upon statistical analysis.
    What is it about THIS case that leads you to believe it is racial hate?

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Post them. Let's see these vaunted stats that support your statement.
    gladly, and thanks for ignoring the rest of my post, it lets me know you have been once again proven wrong and simply just ignore it because you have nothing.

    but anyways here is a PDF from the Bureau of Justice, go to page 13 and you will see the homicide trends based on race and how they breakdown when it comes to interacial homicide from the years of 1980-2008. It will show that Black on white homicides are much more common than white on black and how black on white homicides actualy grew during those years..

    http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf


    funny how that works out, yet whites are much more common to have hate crime legislation thrown at them. and i know, somehow you will dismiss all this, as you do with everything that does not fit your agenda.

    lets not forget also that blacks are a hell of a lot more likely to rape a white person than vice versa. so with the majority of interace crimes being dominated by black on white, how is it blacks dont get hate crime charges thrown at them more than 1 in every 1200 cases of black on white crime?

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 136
    Last Post: Mar 26 2014, 04:41 AM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: Nov 24 2013, 12:59 PM
  3. Suspect charged with hate crime in possible 'knockout' assault in Brooklyn
    By Wehrwolfen in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 23 2013, 04:13 PM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: Feb 06 2012, 05:39 AM
  5. NYPD officer charged with hate crime
    By Montoya in forum Current Events
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Oct 18 2011, 05:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks