+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Why Won't The Syrian Protesters Take Arms?

  1. #1

    Default Why Won't The Syrian Protesters Take Arms?

    Obviously that stubborn jackass that's running Syria isn't going to budge. The only way to get him out of power is to put a bullet through his head. I don't understand why the Syrian protesters don't get this. They seem to believe that peaceful marches is the key to get the attention of the world. Maybe in the USA but not where they live! These people need to learn from their Lybian brothers and take arms! Take over half the country and NATO will help finish the work. Either that or NATO will help supply them with more arms. This is the ONLY SOLUTION. Unless they do this they will NEVER be free from that tyrant!
    Last edited by gregdavidson; Sep 13 2011 at 11:28 AM.


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregdavidson View Post
    Obviously that stubborn jackass that's running Syria isn't going to budge. The only way to get him out of power is to put a bullet through his head. I don't understand why the Syrian protesters don't get this. They seem to believe that peaceful marches is the key to get the attention of the world. Maybe in the USA but not where they live! These people need to learn from their Lybian brothers and take arms! Take over half the country and NATO will help finish the work. Either that or NATO will help supply them with more arms. This is the ONLY SOLUTION. Unless they do this they will NEVER be free from that tyrant!
    There are NO independant news reporters in Syria to report exactly what is really happening.
    The closest they are is Ramtha in Jordan.
    All the world has is unverified U Tube clips.

    How can you possibly KNOW what is going on with no one on the ground to verify it?

    I don't know what is happening so how can you? How can anyone?

    BUT there has been talk for a long time that 'elements' have been supplying weapons and that is the problem according to Assad.
    Foreign interference.

    Is that true? I dont know and neither do you.

    Well the Israelis supply the PKK.
    Could it be that 'elements' are working with the opposition like they do in Iran to bring about 'Regime change'? The US led NATO is doing it as we speak in Libya and bringing about Regime change. Supplying weapons. Supporting rebels they know nothing of and who is in their ranks. Those ranks themselves all in fighting as we speak and can't even get together long enough without fighting to take bani Walid.

    It's no secret that 'elements' are actively causing unrest.
    You just have to look at the Camel Battle Trial today in Egypt to see evidence of that.

    So dont be too quick to judge Syria based in Western news sources until there are actual media in the country verifiying these U Tube clips.

    Nabil Al Arabi is a good man and honest man and if there is a problem he will do his best to help solve it with Syria's leadership.

    Wait and see.
    Last edited by Abu Sina; Sep 13 2011 at 11:48 AM.
    IKHWAN AL SHAITAN

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Sina View Post
    So dont be too quick to judge Syria based in Western news sources until there are actual media in the country verifiying these U Tube clips.
    Western news sources are the most trustworthy in the world. When I see a bunch of people being gunned down for no reason and hear stories of innocent people being tortured, I believe EVERY WORD I HEAR. And why is that? Because I know it's the TRUTH. And you can't hide the truth anymore because of this little ingenious tool called the internet. These brutal dictators are in the spotlight so they need to do the right thing and STEP DOWN! This new world that we're living in doesn't have a place for them! Maybe 3,000 years ago but NOT NOW!

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregdavidson View Post
    Western news sources are the most trustworthy in the world. When I see a bunch of people being gunned down for no reason and hear stories of innocent people being tortured, I believe EVERY WORD I HEAR. And why is that? Because I know it's the TRUTH. And you can't hide the truth anymore because of this little ingenious tool called the internet. These brutal dictators are in the spotlight so they need to do the right thing and STEP DOWN! This new world that we're living in doesn't have a place for them! Maybe 3,000 years ago but NOT NOW!


    Western news sources are the most trustworthy in the world

    Then you should be more wise and not believe everything you read in Western media..
    Remember how they helped convince you into believing in the WMD's lie

    Even Clinton admitted that the White House was watching the Arab Spring on Al Jazeera and not Fox or CNN because in her words 'Al Jazeera is real news' check out her u tube video saying that !



    Here in her own words

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRLqlkRsMn8"]Secretary Clinton: Al Jazeera is "Real News" - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Abu Sina; Sep 13 2011 at 12:27 PM.
    IKHWAN AL SHAITAN

  5. #5

  6. #6
    scotland
    Location: Inverness Highlands of Scotland
    Posts: 5,104
    Blog Entries: 2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregdavidson View Post
    Obviously that stubborn jackass that's running Syria isn't going to budge. The only way to get him out of power is to put a bullet through his head. I don't understand why the Syrian protesters don't get this. They seem to believe that peaceful marches is the key to get the attention of the world. Maybe in the USA but not where they live! These people need to learn from their Lybian brothers and take arms! Take over half the country and NATO will help finish the work. Either that or NATO will help supply them with more arms. This is the ONLY SOLUTION. Unless they do this they will NEVER be free from that tyrant!
    Obviously your a sandwich short of a picnic.....the Tyrant is far closer too home then you think!
    Ooh and the twenty billion dollars to mercenaries to undermine the the Syrian nation......either the government or the nationals....they kill all!

    Regards
    Highlander

  7. #7
    Location: Southeast USA
    Posts: 62,129
    My Latest Mood: Amused

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Obviously your a sandwich short of a picnic.....the Tyrant is far closer too home then you think!
    Ooh and the twenty billion dollars to mercenaries to undermine the the Syrian nation......either the government or the nationals....they kill all!

    Regards
    Highlander
    What 20 billion dollars? What are you talking about?

  8. #8
    scotland
    Location: Inverness Highlands of Scotland
    Posts: 5,104
    Blog Entries: 2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    What 20 billion dollars? What are you talking about?
    Why ask Margot....you're certainly not interest in factual information ....well do you not ignore anything and everything ......other than you bias!
    Mind you they do say ignorance is bliss...what says you girl!
    Regards
    Highlander

  9. #9
    Location: Southeast USA
    Posts: 62,129
    My Latest Mood: Amused

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Why ask Margot....you're certainly not interest in factual information ....well do you not ignore anything and everything ......other than you bias!
    Mind you they do say ignorance is bliss...what says you girl!
    Regards
    Highlander

    What 20 billion dollars ?

  10. #10

    Default

    there are 1.5 million kurds in Syria without Syrian citizenship , they are working on autonomy or Independence after Assad falls .

    ============================== ============
    COUNT DOWNS TO A KURDISH STATE IN IRAQ

    ------------------------------------------------------
    Never Forget "HALABJA" and "ANFAL"

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks