+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 242

Thread: What is your theory on why the USA has not been to the moon in the past 40 years?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default What is your theory on why the USA has not been to the moon in the past 40 years?

    Why has the USA not been to the moon for the past 40 years? Technology is better, computers are faster and smaller, there are better materials, and the food is also better. So why do they just waist money orbiting the earth, why not go to the moon a few more times to build houses and golf courses?

    Does not make sense to me. No mountain is climbed just once, No ocean is crossed just once.

    Is the USA waiting for China to invent the first shuttle bus to the moon?

    Fill me in on the details on why the USA will not go to the moon again.

  2. #2
    australia au queensland
    Location: QLD, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Orion Spur, Milky Way
    Posts: 11,570

    Default

    Why has the deepest part of the ocean only been explored a grand total of once? That's less times than the moon.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint Torres View Post
    Why has the USA not been to the moon for the past 40 years? Technology is better, computers are faster and smaller, there are better materials, and the food is also better. So why do they just waist money orbiting the earth, why not go to the moon a few more times to build houses and golf courses?

    Does not make sense to me. No mountain is climbed just once, No ocean is crossed just once.

    Is the USA waiting for China to invent the first shuttle bus to the moon?

    Fill me in on the details on why the USA will not go to the moon again.
    Yes much of the technology has improved. Nevertheless going to the moon is very expensive, uses a lot of resources is still a high risk venture.

    At this point going to the moon again is simply not worth the effort. Perhaps someday if it becomes feasible to use the moon as a launch base to Mars and beyond we will go back but for now it simply isn't worth it to collect some more rocks.

  4. Default

    The reason they haven't ever gone to the moon is probably space radiation. Here's some alternative info on that.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/moon-l...ml#post3989728

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    The reason they haven't ever gone to the moon is probably space radiation. Here's some alternative info on that.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/moon-l...ml#post3989728
    Space radiation? really? I guess that the radiation is scared of the ISS.
    "The core political value of America is republicanism; citizens have a civic duty to aid the state and resist corruption, especially monarchism and aristocracy."
    -Lance Banning

    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    -George Orwell

  6. Default

    Space radiation? really? I guess that the radiation is scared of the ISS.
    You're trying to mislead those viewers who don't click on the link and read the info.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/moon-l...ml#post3989728

    The theory is that it's safe to go up to about three hundred or so miles because you'll still be under the Van Allen belts which block the radiation coming from space. The space station is under the belts.

    I urge all viewers who don't have time to look at the info to withhold judgement until you look at it. Don't be swayed by rhetoric.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    You're trying to mislead those viewers who don't click on the link and read the info.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/moon-l...ml#post3989728

    The theory is that it's safe to go up to about three hundred or so miles because you'll still be under the Van Allen belts which block the radiation coming from space. The space station is under the belts.

    I urge all viewers who don't have time to look at the info to withhold judgement until you look at it. Don't be swayed by rhetoric.
    The only one misleading here is YOU scott/cosmored/fatfreddy88/david c

    Explain the feather and hammer trick from Apollo 15.
    Out to the road,out 'neath the stars,feelin' the breeze,passing the cars.....

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post
    Space radiation? really? I guess that the radiation is scared of the ISS.
    i believe the ISS is still in the Earth's magnetosphere somewhat.
    What you have whispered to someone behind closed doors will be shouted from the rooftops.
    Do you want to live in Flint or Detroit but don't want the hassle of relocating? Keep voting for Democrats, and they will move to you.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    The reason they haven't ever gone to the moon is probably space radiation. Here's some alternative info on that.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/moon-l...ml#post3989728
    OK.....radiation is not an issue no matter what the conspiracy theorists think.

    When the Apollo Missions went to the moon they traveled at a high rate of speed through the radiation belts and this along with shielding allows us to travel to the moon and it would cost more money to fake the lunar landings than t actually go there!!

    Plus there is a thing called TRIANGULATION as the radio signals sent from the Apollo Missions were triangulated by many HAM Radio operators on Earth and something like that is IMPOSSIBLE to fake!!

    Plus the Soviet's certainly would not have kept their mouths shut if we faked it either!!

    We have not gone back as of yet because there really has not been a reason to until now as development of a Lunar Base will happen as we can use that base for everything from launching missions to Mars and the Asteroids to mining H3 on the Lunar surface as H3 is used in Fusion Generation.

    AA

  10. Default

    OK.....radiation is not an issue no matter what the conspiracy theorists think.

    When the Apollo Missions went to the moon they traveled at a high rate of speed through the radiation belts and this along with shielding allows us to travel to the moon and it would cost more money to fake the lunar landings than t actually go there!!

    Plus there is a thing called TRIANGULATION as the radio signals sent from the Apollo Missions were triangulated by many HAM Radio operators on Earth and something like that is IMPOSSIBLE to fake!!

    Plus the Soviet's certainly would not have kept their mouths shut if we faked it either!!

    We have not gone back as of yet because there really has not been a reason to until now as development of a Lunar Base will happen as we can use that base for everything from launching missions to Mars and the Asteroids to mining H3 on the Lunar surface as H3 is used in Fusion Generation.
    The anomalies in the footage have already proven the hoax...
    http://www.politicalforum.com/moon-l...ml#post3989728

    ...so the radiation issue isn't about whether they faked it. It's about why they had to fake it. I dealt with the issue of the Soviet's not spilling the beans in that link.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks