+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 95

Thread: Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball Thread

  1. Default

    OSU vs Duke tomorrow night - best matchup of the season so far.

  2. #22
    usa
    Location: Looking for the America we've lost
    Posts: 19,395

    Default

    I wonder how badly Syracuse will be affected?

    Oh well. My beloved SEC will again pin our hopes and aspirations upon Kentucky just to be disappointed.

    I really do enjoy watching any game with Duke or NC as the opponents give it their all and it makes for a good game
    If the emperor is naked, and despite fear of insults, we are duty bound to state the obvious.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sec View Post
    I wonder how badly Syracuse will be affected?

    Oh well. My beloved SEC will again pin our hopes and aspirations upon Kentucky just to be disappointed.

    I really do enjoy watching any game with Duke or NC as the opponents give it their all and it makes for a good game
    Don't like the ACC ... never have.Ta heck with Billy Packer.
    I used to almost adore the SEC back in the days of Sonny Smith,Dale Brown,
    Wimp Sanderson.Hugh Durham,Joe B.Hall.Announcers like very pleasant
    Tom Hammond and " string music " Joe Dean.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kronikcope View Post
    OSU vs Duke tomorrow night - best matchup of the season so far.
    My Devils are gonna give it to em, though I fully expect a good game...
    Peace.

    E

    (V)_(*,,,*)_(V)

  5. #25

    Default

    Also, Duke has surpassed the tarholes and moved into #3 after a phenomenal week for Duke, and a hilarious loss for the tarholes to UNLV...

    LET'S GO DUKE!!!
    Peace.

    E

    (V)_(*,,,*)_(V)

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Really People? View Post
    My Devils are gonna give it to em, though I fully expect a good game...
    Oh I highly doubt that!

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kronikcope View Post
    Oh I highly doubt that!
    We shall see...

    Well, I'll have to keep up with it on my phone, cause I'll be at work tonight, but, it's gonna be something regardless...

    LET'S GO DUKE!!!
    Peace.

    E

    (V)_(*,,,*)_(V)

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Really People? View Post
    We shall see...

    Well, I'll have to keep up with it on my phone, cause I'll be at work tonight, but, it's gonna be something regardless...

    LET'S GO DUKE!!!
    This isn't Belmont that Duke is playing, it's THE Ohio State University. Jared Sullinger will be all over those scrubs.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kronikcope View Post
    This isn't Belmont that Duke is playing, it's THE Ohio State University. Jared Sullinger will be all over those scrubs.
    Scrubs!?

    Lol...

    Keep in mind that those "scrubs" beat Tennessee, Michigan, & Kansas, all in one week, in back-to-back games, 3 nights in a row...

    AND we already beat Michigan State this year...

    So, I don't know who these scrubs are that you're referring to, or how you expect one player to take out Duke, but, we'll see bout 8:30 CT tonight how it plays out...
    Last edited by Really People?; Nov 29 2011 at 07:29 AM.
    Peace.

    E

    (V)_(*,,,*)_(V)

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Really People? View Post
    Scrubs!?

    Lol...

    Keep in mind that those "scrubs" beat Tennessee, Michigan, & Kansas, all in one week, in back-to-back games, 3 nights in a row...

    AND we already beat Michigan State this year...

    So, I don't know who these scrubs are that you're referring to, or how you expect one player to take out Duke, but, we'll see bout 8:30 CT tonight how it plays out...
    As if any of those teams compare to the mighty Buckeyes. Let's not forget Duke beat a fearsome squad from Belmont by a point

    Aaron Craft, Buford, Sullinger...at home? The Blue Devils shall return home like whipped puppies with their tails between their legs!

    I hope this trash talk doesn't come back to bite me in the ass...

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The official Sarah Palin for president 2012 thread!
    By jedimiller in forum Elections & Campaigns
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: Oct 10 2011, 08:18 AM
  2. The official September 11th, 2011 thread.
    By jedimiller in forum Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Sep 11 2011, 08:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks