View Poll Results: Were you an early supporter?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I voted for Obama

    5 27.78%
  • No, I voted for McCain

    7 38.89%
  • No, I didn't vote

    6 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Did you change your mind?

  1. Default Did you change your mind?

    I am curious. Were any of you one of the Obama followers and voted for him in 2008 who has seen the error of your ways, and what changed your opinion of him?
    "If Republicans wanted to Destroy America, they would Vote Democrat."
    Coolwalker

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWalker View Post
    I am curious. Were any of you one of the Obama followers and voted for him in 2008 who has seen the error of your ways, and what changed your opinion of him?
    I voted for him in 2008, and I have been disappointed in many things he has done- and I approve of many things also.

    If there was a reasonable alternative, I would certainly be willing to consider voting for someone else- I liked John Huntsman. But I won't vote for any of the remaining Republican candidates.
    The real harm is to our children. As long as we remain suspicious of the wrong people, predators will continue to have free reign to abuse innocent children. If they remain free from scrutiny because everyone else is focusing on gays and lesbians, more young lives will continue to be shattered and more parents will suffer the agonizing heartache of learning that they trusted someone who destroyed their child’s future.

  3. Default

    Yes, I voted Obama. Because voting Republican would have been the worst decision this country would have ever seen. More war, higher gas prices, worse national debt due to more war+cut taxes.

    Obama saved our country. Show some respect. Next vote Ron Paul to save our debt crisis caused by Bush.

  4. #4
    israel us tennessee
    Location: Far East TN Smokie Mnts.
    Posts: 8,186
    Blog Entries: 8
    My Latest Mood: Sneaky

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodystylez View Post
    Yes, I voted Obama. Because voting Republican would have been the worst decision this country would have ever seen. More war, higher gas prices, worse national debt due to more war+cut taxes.

    Obama saved our country. Show some respect. Next vote Ron Paul to save our debt crisis caused by Bush.
    No Obama has destroyed our country, and he wasted trillions of dollars. Respect? I cant say what respect is for I may get a visit from the men in black. I say if he somehow wins the election impeach him. If that does not well civil unrest is in order. Four more years of Obama will destroy this country. The debt? You haven't seen anything yet, when the bill comes due from borrowing the trillions that he wasted on such silly stuff as the green energy start ups like Solora, a HALF A BILLION dollars gone, one of hundreds ...

    Reva
    Last edited by RevAnarchist; Feb 18 2012 at 09:37 PM.

    Extremist rIslam the enemy of ABOTC and all Christians, Rev 9:11 defines rIslam ; “They (Islamic lands) have a king over them, (its) the angel of the bottomless pit; (named in Hebrew) Abaddon, in Greek he is called Apollyon.” To the Hebrews and Greeks, the “destroyer and father of all lies".

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SFJEFF View Post
    I voted for him in 2008, and I have been disappointed in many things he has done- and I approve of many things also.

    If there was a reasonable alternative, I would certainly be willing to consider voting for someone else- I liked John Huntsman. But I won't vote for any of the remaining Republican candidates.
    Not even Ron Paul? he's just a cooler john huntsman...
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodystylez View Post
    Yes, I voted Obama. Because voting Republican would have been the worst decision this country would have ever seen. More war, higher gas prices, worse national debt due to more war+cut taxes.

    Obama saved our country. Show some respect. Next vote Ron Paul to save our debt crisis caused by Bush.
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha. This actually made me laugh. Debt crisis caused by Bush? Thats outrageous! His debt was high by former standards, but Obama beat his 8-year record in less than 4. Obama has been a dismal president. Under him gas prices more than doubled, college tuition went up, standard of living went down, record food stamps, record debt, competitiveness went down, and we were downgraded for the first time EVER. To say that some relatively small tax cuts and a military budget that pales in comparison to entitlements is just hilarious.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

  7. #7
    usa us massachusetts
    Location: Darn Yankee
    Posts: 10,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevAnarchist View Post
    he wasted on such silly stuff as the green energy start ups like Solora, a HALF A BILLION dollars gone, one of hundreds ...

    Reva
    You should really educate yourself. It's Solyndra and it was Bush that originally granted them credit.


    The loan guarantee program that helped Solyndra "was a program that was supported by President Bush."

    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...david-plouffe/
    Last edited by Sly; Feb 18 2012 at 10:02 PM.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevAnarchist View Post
    No Obama has destroyed our country, and he wasted trillions of dollars. Respect? I cant say what respect is for I may get a visit from the men in black. I say if he somehow wins the election impeach him. If that does not well civil unrest is in order. Four more years of Obama will destroy this country. The debt? You haven't seen anything yet, when the bill comes due from borrowing the trillions that he wasted on such silly stuff as the green energy start ups like Solora, a HALF A BILLION dollars gone, one of hundreds ...

    Reva
    I fail to see how Obama has destroyed the economy.

    Any look at the numbers would show otherwise. The debt is high but the debt has been high for a long time before Obama.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parker View Post
    I fail to see how Obama has destroyed the economy.

    Any look at the numbers would show otherwise. The debt is high but the debt has been high for a long time before Obama.
    You have so many things going against you to prove just how wrong you are. You're a foreigner, you're too young and wet behind the ears, you obviously support socialism and you haven't earned a decent pay check yet in order to come to the conclusion that higher taxes and foolish government over spending of those taxes ends up crippling a nation or any nation. But thanks for your input anyway.
    If you want to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
    If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.

  10. Default

    Yes I did. I changed my mind when he indebted us more then every president combined since George Washington up to Bush II. Wow, that's a powerful ad right there.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks