+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 127

Thread: scott e. 2 birther 500-1000 obama birth certificate fraud

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by washingtonamerica.com View Post
    i double dare you to watch it this time.. then, of course to remember it...

    Justice Thomas: We are evading the eligibility issue - YouTube
    I really don't know whether Birthers are gullible, intellectually dishonest or just unable to comprehend what people say.

    For anyone who actually listens and watches the video here is what is said and isn't said:

    a) Justice Thomas never says "we are evading the eligibility issue"- not once does he utter these words, despite how many times Birthers pass Youtube video's around making that claim.

    b) Justice Thomas does jokingly say that they are evading the issue of whether Representative Jose Serrano is eligible to be President.

    c) Justice Thomas's joke with Serrano is not related to Vattel or the two citizen parent issue- it is because Rep. Serrano was born in Puerto Rico. Is a U.S. citizen born in Puerto Rico a natural born citizen? That is an open issue since Puerto Rico is not a state.

    But Birthers are so desperate to try convince others that there is some higher conspiracy that they will willingly attempt to portray what Justice Thomas said as something that supports their conspiracy mania.
    Last edited by SFJEFF; Oct 25 2011 at 08:18 AM.
    The real harm is to our children. As long as we remain suspicious of the wrong people, predators will continue to have free reign to abuse innocent children. If they remain free from scrutiny because everyone else is focusing on gays and lesbians, more young lives will continue to be shattered and more parents will suffer the agonizing heartache of learning that they trusted someone who destroyed their child’s future.


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SFJEFF View Post
    I really don't know whether Birthers are gullible, intellectually dishonest or just unable to comprehend what people say.

    For anyone who actually listens and watches the video here is what is said and isn't said:

    a) Justice Thomas never says "we are evading the eligibility issue"- not once does he utter these words, despite how many times Birthers pass Youtube video's around making that claim.

    b) Justice Thomas does jokingly say that they are evading the issue of whether Representative Jose Serrano is eligible to be President.

    c) Justice Thomas's joke with Serrano is not related to Vattel or the two citizen parent issue- it is because Rep. Serrano was born in Puerto Rico. Is a U.S. citizen born in Puerto Rico a natural born citizen? That is an open issue since Puerto Rico is not a state.

    But Birthers are so desperate to try convince others that there is some higher conspiracy that they will willingly attempt to portray what Justice Thomas said as something that supports their conspiracy mania.
    oh for heaven sakes they were discussing presidential eligibility, split hairs whynot.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rahl View Post
    here is the article in it's entirety.........

    nowhere does rolling stone say what you claim. you have once again been caught making (*)(*)(*)(*) up. you can either admit it, or continue to embarass yourself.


    it still sucks to be a birther

    here is the article in it's entirety.........
    Quote:
    GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry, fresh from a dinner date with still-convinced birther Donald Trump said "I don't have any idea" whether the birth certificate Barack Obama produced back in April is real. [Parade]

    In other wingnutty news:

    • Even Pat Robertson thinks GOP base is too extreme. [Right Wing Watch]

    • Pat Buchanan refuses to disavow claim that minorities have inferior genes. [Media Matters] Plus: Twelve pretty racist or just crazy quotes from Buchanan's new book [TPM]

    • Fox News sounds the alarm on liberal "war on Halloween." [Media Matters: here and here.]

    • Herman Cain compares Social Security to slavery [ThinkProgress]

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by washingtonamerica.com View Post
    oh for heaven sakes they were discussing presidential eligibility, split hairs whynot.
    Oh heaven's since when has insisting on the truth been 'splitting hairs'?

    Since when has it been okay to claim a Justice said something that he didn't say?

    Since Birthers have decided that there must be some reason why Obama couldn't have legally been elected President.
    The real harm is to our children. As long as we remain suspicious of the wrong people, predators will continue to have free reign to abuse innocent children. If they remain free from scrutiny because everyone else is focusing on gays and lesbians, more young lives will continue to be shattered and more parents will suffer the agonizing heartache of learning that they trusted someone who destroyed their child’s future.

  5. Default

    Last edited by washingtonamerica.com; Oct 25 2011 at 01:18 PM.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by washingtonamerica.com View Post
    here is the article in it's entirety.........
    Quote:
    GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry, fresh from a dinner date with still-convinced birther Donald Trump said "I don't have any idea" whether the birth certificate Barack Obama produced back in April is real. [Parade]

    ]
    And here is what you claimed:
    even rolling stone magazine admits that obama produced/forged the birth certificate in april

    What do we see when we read your quotes?

    That Rolling Stone never said what you claimed.
    That not even Rick Perry- who Rolling Stone quoted- said what you claimed.
    Why did you feel it was necessary to lie about what Rolling Stone said?

    Why do Birthers feel that truth is such a grey area?
    The real harm is to our children. As long as we remain suspicious of the wrong people, predators will continue to have free reign to abuse innocent children. If they remain free from scrutiny because everyone else is focusing on gays and lesbians, more young lives will continue to be shattered and more parents will suffer the agonizing heartache of learning that they trusted someone who destroyed their child’s future.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SFJEFF View Post
    And here is what you claimed:
    even rolling stone magazine admits that obama produced/forged the birth certificate in april

    What do we see when we read your quotes?

    That Rolling Stone never said what you claimed.
    That not even Rick Perry- who Rolling Stone quoted- said what you claimed.
    Why did you feel it was necessary to lie about what Rolling Stone said?

    Why do Birthers feel that truth is such a grey area?
    not gray.. red... it's right there. obama produced it back in april (one of his clerks actually produced it, but obama knew about it)
    Last edited by washingtonamerica.com; Oct 25 2011 at 01:23 PM.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by washingtonamerica.com View Post
    not gray.. red... it's right there. obama produced it back in april (one of his clerks actually produced it, but obama knew about it)
    Rolling Stone referenced the birth certificate President Obama showed reporters in April but you said Rolling Stone acknowledged it was 'produced/forged'.

    I guess if you just embelish on a quote you consider that close enough to the truth.
    The real harm is to our children. As long as we remain suspicious of the wrong people, predators will continue to have free reign to abuse innocent children. If they remain free from scrutiny because everyone else is focusing on gays and lesbians, more young lives will continue to be shattered and more parents will suffer the agonizing heartache of learning that they trusted someone who destroyed their child’s future.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SFJEFF View Post
    Rolling Stone referenced the birth certificate President Obama showed reporters in April but you said Rolling Stone acknowledged it was 'produced/forged'.

    I guess if you just embelish on a quote you consider that close enough to the truth.
    yeah..

    if i were obama i would run on being the first u.s. african born president.

    as a birther i don't even have a problem with that. but if he's trying/tried to hide or cover anything, or used his position of influence, then he's a felon.

    i've even declared that he would have survived eligibility with the supremes, and i would have been ok with that... but he took the wrong path... he chose the chicago way. it's all quite unfortunate for america...
    Last edited by washingtonamerica.com; Oct 25 2011 at 01:45 PM.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by washingtonamerica.com View Post
    yeah..

    if i were obama i would run on being the first u.s. african born president.

    as a birther i don't even have a problem with that. but if he's trying/tried to hide or cover anything, or used his position of influence, then he's a felon.

    i've even declared that he would have survived eligibility with the supremes, and i would have been ok with that... but he took the wrong path... he chose the chicago way. it's all quite unfortunate for america...
    Whackier and whackier.

    If you were Obama why would you run on being the first African born President when you were born in Hawaii?

    And a felon is someone who has been convicted of a felony- something which you haven't even been able to say what felony you think he committed- let alone even produce anything more than Youtube speculation about- you are just sure that he must be guilty of something.....because well you are a Birther.
    The real harm is to our children. As long as we remain suspicious of the wrong people, predators will continue to have free reign to abuse innocent children. If they remain free from scrutiny because everyone else is focusing on gays and lesbians, more young lives will continue to be shattered and more parents will suffer the agonizing heartache of learning that they trusted someone who destroyed their child’s future.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The birther thread to end all birther threads
    By OohPooPahDoo in forum Other/Miscellaneous
    Replies: 551
    Last Post: Nov 24 2011, 05:03 AM
  2. scott e.'s new birther thread...
    By washingtonamerica.com in forum Other/Miscellaneous
    Replies: 529
    Last Post: Oct 25 2011, 07:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks