+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 127

Thread: scott e. 2 birther 500-1000 obama birth certificate fraud

  1. Default excellent day for birthers...

    Quote Originally Posted by SFJEFF View Post
    You think that about everything posted on every Birther blog. Its like you have no content filter but blindly assume that anything posted on every Birther blog is true.

    Perhaps if you were to read actual news sources occasionally your outlook might change.
    with a preponderance of evidence i have presented here today, i believe that the average citizen would not today say that "the birther issue is dead". the obots will continue to say that the questions of obama's past simply don't exist.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McZg-QBm8aw&feature=player_embedded "]Donald Trump Interview On CNN : Trump Questions Obama's Birth Certificate - 10/26/11 - YouTube[/ame]

    this is a big day for birthers justice and the truth. as long as people talk and learn about it, there is always hope, that the very essence of decency and the american values without democrats. victory is the tortise and the hare, one day at a time, choose to be strong, hard work is the daily bread of life, your lucky numbers are 25, 13, 11, 43, and twelve...
    Last edited by washingtonamerica.com; Oct 27 2011 at 12:56 PM.


  2. Default

    plus anderson cooper now thinks that somehow this won't be the end of the obama birth certificate fraud issue.. he even says so at the end...

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPzbuDmHI2o"]Rick Perry's birther backtrack - YouTube[/ame]


    he's right...


    note how cooper say's perry is playing games with the obama birth certificate, that's (*)(*)(*)(*)in' rich... LOL
    Last edited by washingtonamerica.com; Oct 27 2011 at 01:54 PM.

  3. Default

    [QUOTE=washingtonamerica.com;46 33568]with a preponderance of evidence i have presented here today, i believe that the average citizen would not today say that "the birther issue is dead". QUOTE]

    This is the essence of your delusion.

    You have presented zero evidence today. You have posted three Youtube video's- one apparently a cartoon. And you think that this is evidence.

    No wonder you really, really believe that there is more than a bus full of people who agree with you.
    The problem with marriage is that we heterosexuals are not honoring marriage sufficiently- not with homosexuals wanting to get married.

    Every child a homosexual couples has is a desired child.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by washingtonamerica.com View Post
    plus anderson cooper now thinks that somehow this won't be the end of the obama birth certificate fraud issue.. he even says so at the end...


    he's right...


    note how cooper say's perry is playing games with the obama birth certificate, that's (*)(*)(*)(*)in' rich... LOL
    Are you sure you aren't Orly? I know they say even bad publicity is better than none, but how many people calling Birthers nuts can you parade before us as evidence of support for Birtherism?

    Bush, Rove, Barbour, now even Rick Perry has stopped trying to suck up to Donald Trump and admits he was 'just having fun'- because even he knows it is a nutty issue.

    Shame too....I was hoping Perry would go full Birther. I really want someone in the Republican party to embrace it so we can have the face- and voice of Orly Taitz be seen as the voice of the Republican party. Obama is going to be hard pressed to win re-election- but if Orly is campaigning for his opponent- he is a shoo in. She has a perfect record of failed campaigns.
    The problem with marriage is that we heterosexuals are not honoring marriage sufficiently- not with homosexuals wanting to get married.

    Every child a homosexual couples has is a desired child.

  5. Default

    [quote=SFJEFF;4634680]
    Quote Originally Posted by washingtonamerica.com View Post
    with a preponderance of evidence i have presented here today, i believe that the average citizen would not today say that "the birther issue is dead". QUOTE]

    This is the essence of your delusion.

    You have presented zero evidence today. You have posted three Youtube video's- one apparently a cartoon. And you think that this is evidence.

    No wonder you really, really believe that there is more than a bus full of people who agree with you.
    i think you're wrong, but we'll see... i think a lot of coverage there was... and will be. not the last of it, like you've said for years... not dead...

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SFJEFF View Post
    Are you sure you aren't Orly? I know they say even bad publicity is better than none, but how many people calling Birthers nuts can you parade before us as evidence of support for Birtherism?

    Bush, Rove, Barbour, now even Rick Perry has stopped trying to suck up to Donald Trump and admits he was 'just having fun'- because even he knows it is a nutty issue.

    Shame too....I was hoping Perry would go full Birther. I really want someone in the Republican party to embrace it so we can have the face- and voice of Orly Taitz be seen as the voice of the Republican party. Obama is going to be hard pressed to win re-election- but if Orly is campaigning for his opponent- he is a shoo in. She has a perfect record of failed campaigns.
    i'm not sure what this rambling is, but embrace away !

    and one day you will join my side... not rahl or wong or the combo of either.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by washingtonamerica.com View Post
    i'm not sure what this rambling is, but embrace away !

    and one day you will join my side...
    How very Darth Vaderish.

    And like Luke, I will never come to the Dark side of the Force.
    The problem with marriage is that we heterosexuals are not honoring marriage sufficiently- not with homosexuals wanting to get married.

    Every child a homosexual couples has is a desired child.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SFJEFF View Post
    How very Darth Vaderish.

    And like Luke, I will never come to the Dark side of the Force.
    you will soon...

  9. Default

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL7Ek1d-grI"]Beigez Movie - YouTube[/ame]

  10. Default

    [quote=SFJEFF;4634680]
    Quote Originally Posted by washingtonamerica.com View Post
    with a preponderance of evidence i have presented here today, i believe that the average citizen would not today say that "the birther issue is dead". QUOTE]

    This is the essence of your delusion.

    You have presented zero evidence today. You have posted three Youtube video's- one apparently a cartoon. And you think that this is evidence.

    No wonder you really, really believe that there is more than a bus full of people who agree with you.
    mofo news seems like a pretty reputable source.


    http://www.mofopolitics.com/2011/10/...-be-a-forgery/


    i think trump might bring this back... it depends on whether or not people are interested or have doubts about the president of the us being a usurper.... which you've been saying we don't. for four years.. think you might vote for trump now ?? obots for trump.. harsh to be an obot.. little lost obot.. so pitiful.
    Last edited by washingtonamerica.com; Oct 29 2011 at 04:50 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The birther thread to end all birther threads
    By OohPooPahDoo in forum Other/Miscellaneous
    Replies: 551
    Last Post: Nov 24 2011, 05:03 AM
  2. scott e.'s new birther thread...
    By washingtonamerica.com in forum Other/Miscellaneous
    Replies: 529
    Last Post: Oct 25 2011, 07:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks