+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Does anyone have a solution or am I deaf and blind?

  1. #1
    Location: far from civilization in Pennsylvania
    Posts: 6,772

    Default Does anyone have a solution or am I deaf and blind?

    Does anyone on television, here or anywhere on internet have a solution to the crisis or am I just blind and deaf in addition to being a loser? because when I was watching GOP debates about a couple of weeks ago each candidate when asked what he or she specificaly would do they begin mentioning Obama's failures again - just like Democrats did about Bush.

    Ron Paul is different, but again, am I blind and deaf that I do not see how he can possibly make a difference or is it you? in my web site I believe I explain the solution well, am I self centered? what is it? how will Ron Paul be allowed to win on the media that destroyed him in 2008 when he was much more popular then McCain, and why would they let him even on stage now if they feared him? how would he make any difference alone with all the other puppets in congress and senate rejecting all his ideas?

    Again, Am I crazy that I believe I have a solution that no one joins in on? Maybe I am crazy, but the fact that the most powerful country in the world is 16 trillion in debt gives me comfort in being a retard. however, still I would prefer to see a normal world, and I have faith.
    Last edited by peoplevsmedia; Aug 24 2011 at 02:16 PM.

  2. Likes waltky liked this post
  3. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

  4. Icon15

    Uncle Ferd says, "Gee, can't dey tell the difference between a lil' kid's fingers an' a gun?...

    School Board Victimizes 3-Year-Old Deaf Boy
    August 29, 2012: A Nebraska school district is telling the parents of a deaf 3-year-old boy that the sign language for his name, Hunter Spanjer, looks too much like a gun and must be changed.
    Despite the fact that Hunter uses Signing Exact English (S.E.E.), the standard sign language, for his name, the school district says that the gestures he makes too closely resemble a gun. The imagery of a “dangerous weapon” is created when he crosses his index and middle fingers and waves them slightly.

    But, the child’s name apparently offends the Grand Island School districts “Weapons in Schools” Board Policy 8470 which forbids “any instrument…that looks like a weapon.” This apparently includes a 3-year-old’s hands. “Anybody that I have talked to thinks this is absolutely ridiculous. This is not threatening in any way,” Hunter’s grandmother Janet Logue told the local NCN news channel.

    “We are working with the parents to come to the best solution we can for the child,” Jack Sheard, Grand Island Public Schools spokesperson, told KOLN. The American Civil Liberties Union has urged the district to reconsider its deeming of the child’s name as an offensive gesture.

    http://personalliberty.com/2012/08/2...deaf-boy/?eiid
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom - Vulcan proverb

  5. #3

    Default

    There's only one viable solution, pvsm... it's this one:


  6. Likes Pollycy liked this post
  7. #4
    Location: far from civilization in Pennsylvania
    Posts: 6,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    There's only one viable solution, pvsm... it's this one:

    I wish I could take comfort in MSM's GOP faith, but when I see someone pointing fingers at Iran, I am too well informed to understand that this is just another scum bag who will be serving the interests of those who want to get America into another big war, and the way to do that is to keep sinking the economy and getting people out of work and desperate enough to join the military and other government jobs.

  8. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peoplevsmedia View Post
    I wish I could take comfort in MSM's GOP faith, but when I see someone pointing fingers at Iran, I am too well informed to understand that this is just another scum bag who will be serving the interests of those who want to get America into another big war, and the way to do that is to keep sinking the economy and getting people out of work and desperate enough to join the military and other government jobs.
    Seriously, it doesn't matter who's in office if Iran goes on the attack, the US will end up getting involved. Even if Ron Paul was in office, Americans won't sit back and allow a loose cannon like Ahmadinejad to take over the world. There's a big difference between non-intervention and turning our backs on those who'd love nothing better than to kill us all in our beds.

    Time to get real and pick a candidate... and hopefully you won't choose to vote for the one who's had 3-1/2 yrs to make things better, but instead, has made things much worse.
    Last edited by Smartmouthwoman; Aug 29 2012 at 09:48 AM.

  9. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peoplevsmedia View Post
    Does anyone on television, here or anywhere on internet have a solution to the crisis or am I just blind and deaf in addition to being a loser? because when I was watching GOP debates about a couple of weeks ago each candidate when asked what he or she specificaly would do they begin mentioning Obama's failures again - just like Democrats did about Bush.

    Ron Paul is different, but again, am I blind and deaf that I do not see how he can possibly make a difference or is it you? in my web site I believe I explain the solution well, am I self centered? what is it? how will Ron Paul be allowed to win on the media that destroyed him in 2008 when he was much more popular then McCain, and why would they let him even on stage now if they feared him? how would he make any difference alone with all the other puppets in congress and senate rejecting all his ideas?

    Again, Am I crazy that I believe I have a solution that no one joins in on? Maybe I am crazy, but the fact that the most powerful country in the world is 16 trillion in debt gives me comfort in being a retard. however, still I would prefer to see a normal world, and I have faith.
    You're neither deaf nor blind,

    You just drink too much vodka and post when drunk.

  10. Likes Smartmouthwoman liked this post
  11. #7
    Location: far from civilization in Pennsylvania
    Posts: 6,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    Time to get real and pick a candidate... and hopefully
    Ok. I choose this guy:


  12. Likes darckriver liked this post
  13. #8
    Location: Woonsocket RI
    Posts: 710
    Blog Entries: 11
    My Latest Mood: Angry

    Default

    The first question I would ask in any interview or debate is: does anyone have an idea how to bring our debt down to 15 trillion within eight years.
    I expect that we'll be choosing between 50 trillion and 70 trillion in this election, then 60 and 90, then 80 and 120.
    However I have a new idea that will reduce unemployment.
    Offer anyone over 50 who retires in 2014 a lifetime payment of 90% of their present income for social security. That will open up thousands of high-paying jobs to talented people stuck in middle management. Most of them will be paid less than their predecessors, freeing the companies to hire more low-wage workers or otherwise develop their businesses.

  14. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Offer anyone over 50 who retires in 2014 a lifetime payment of 90% of their present income for social security. That will open up thousands of high-paying jobs to talented people stuck in middle management. Most of them will be paid less than their predecessors, freeing the companies to hire more low-wage workers or otherwise develop their businesses.
    What a weird but interesting idea.

    That doesn't sound economically feasible, though. Explain more, please.
    Be free.

  15. Default

    My solution is genocide. Get rid of all the goddam people that do nothing but whine and btch about how miserable their lives are while not contributing jack sh*t to the cause, as well as all the buttlicking politicians and bureaucrats that make their livings feeding off of their tired-ass bull(*)(*)(*)(*).

  16. Likes Smartmouthwoman liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks