+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 303

Thread: The Nuclear Annihilation of Israel?

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    There are 22 bomb sites in Iran..

    Israel has been threatening Iran since 2002.. I think they won't.. Israel is angling for the US to do it for them.
    And knowing the US government, we will. And it will cost the american taxpayer trillions more than what already has been spent in Afganistan and Iraq. And it will lead to more terrorist attacks against america......


  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loong View Post
    The Iranian IslamoFascist terrorist Swine have initiated the IRAQI QUAGMIRE .....THE NON-RECOGNIZED WAR WITH THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ~ 5 YERARS AGO IN IRAQ !!!
    Iran did not start the war in Iraq, the United States did in 2003 and it did so in defiance of the UN Charter which prohibits any nation from initiating military force against another nation without the expressed consent of the UN Security Council.
    When social conservatives of the Republican Party state they want to return to "traditional American values" this is the "traditional American value" that they support.

    "This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am President, it shall be a government for white men.” Andrew Johnson 1866.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Questerr View Post
    How do you justify that belief? Iran has had advanced chemical and biological weapons for decades and haven't given them to terrorists. Why would nukes be different?
    The Iranian IslamoFascist Terrorist Swine were waiting for the BIGGIE: NUKES .....so that they'd enhance their bargaining power of TERRORISM with more effectiveness.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daggdag View Post
    And knowing the US government, we will. And it will cost the american taxpayer trillions more than what already has been spent in Afganistan and Iraq. And it will lead to more terrorist attacks against america......
    That is a bunch of CRAP.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva_TD View Post
    Iran did not start the war in Iraq, the United States did in 2003 and it did so in defiance of the UN Charter which prohibits any nation from initiating military force against another nation without the expressed consent of the UN Security Council.
    You realize of course that this belief of yours dovetails exactly with the Al Queda, and other islamofascist Terrorist Swine's thinking ...... and AGENDA !!!

    BTW, are you a Muslim ????

    You sure sound as though you are.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loong View Post
    The Iranian IslamoFascist Terrorist Swine were waiting for the BIGGIE: NUKES .....so that they'd enhance their bargaining power of TERRORISM with more effectiveness.
    In case it's been missed the Iranian government arrests and prosecutes terrorists. We may not agree with Iran on many different issues but Iran has actively participated in identifying and prosecuting members of al Qaeda.
    When social conservatives of the Republican Party state they want to return to "traditional American values" this is the "traditional American value" that they support.

    "This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am President, it shall be a government for white men.” Andrew Johnson 1866.

  7. #37

    Default

    The NPT does not have any standing among the nuclear community when it comes to Iran, it will come down to if there is a direct threat to either of those nations or their allies to bring retaliation.

    Iran is not an ally of any nuclear armed country and does not have transportation capabality of its nuclear arsenal yet so a pre emptive strike by Israel would not bring about any response especially as it is an ally of the United States.

    In conclusion FOX news is vehemently against Irans interests and supportive of Israel so that is another reason why the US will allow a strike.
    Last edited by liberalminority; Nov 04 2011 at 10:54 AM.
    NOT ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE RACIST, but all racists are conservative.

    UnAmerican not to be for Obama,Government=Solution,Patriotism=Paying Taxes

    Democrats: Freedom For Poor Republicans: Freedom For Rich

  8. #38

    Default

    I've adressed this topic on another thread, but I will repeat here.

    There is nothing for Israel to gain by waiting to attack Iran. In fact strategically it is foolish to stand by and wait for a U.N. consensus that will never happen.......and yet buys Iran ever more time to gain ever more strength.

    I doubt that there are any clear thinkers that actually believe that there will not be another conflict in the M.E. are there? Israel, and the U.S. for that matter have essentially been at war with with Iran by proxy? Most would agree that conflict is not a matter of if, but when. It is inevitable. In fact, it is promised and has been promised almost daily for the past 3 decades by Iran and even longer by neighbors. It is much better by any measure to choose the the timing and the terms of the inevitable than to allow sworn enemies dictate the schedule to their advantage.

    Yes, Iran has managed to defeat the Obama and Western countries in by buying time. They have used that time to disperse the various nuclear sites and to harden them. I am just speculating here, but they will now need bunker busters to open them up like a can opener followed by tactical nuke IMO. Those nukes could be delivered by air assets, from their submarine assets, or by the missile they tested.

    The response by the Big 5? All too predictable as we have seen with the response to Irans activities, North Korea, Syria, and Lebanon....... Hand wringing, indecisiveness, indecision, and disagreement. Sure they will have emergency meetings, talking heads would not miss an opportunity to leap on the soap box in front of throngs of media, lots of bellicose talk of what should happen...........and yet nothing will.

    Even more effective would be to time it with taking out Assar in Syria. The protestors taking advantage of disarray to take power of their nation.

    Hezbollah and Hamas would also need to be observed. Turkey would rattle sabres and yet do nothing. Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Jordan would be secretly pleased.

    “Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”― Sun Tzu
    “When you call your own country 'lazy' when you are abroad and you call it unambitious and soft when you're home, I think what you are showing is not tough love, but ill-concealed contempt"- Krauthammer

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva_TD View Post
    In case it's been missed the Iranian government arrests and prosecutes terrorists. We may not agree with Iran on many different issues but Iran has actively participated in identifying and prosecuting members of al Qaeda.
    In case its been missed Iran is the epitome of an Islamofascist Terrorist Swine nation .....with whom America has been in an UNRECOGNIZED WAR for ~ FIVE YEARS.

    Something that you seem to be in denial about.

    And, unless it's a sensitive point with you, you didn't answer my question: are you a Muslim ?

    Because you sure sound as though you are.

    Share and share alike: I am a sort of an Agnostic. My God is the God of Einstein & Spinoza (and others)

    BTW: are you a representative of CAIR ???

    Again, you sound as though you are.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironball View Post
    I've adressed this topic on another thread, but I will repeat here.

    There is nothing for Israel to gain by waiting to attack Iran. In fact strategically it is foolish to stand by and wait for a U.N. consensus that will never happen.......and yet buys Iran ever more time to gain ever more strength.

    I doubt that there are any clear thinkers that actually believe that there will not be another conflict in the M.E. are there? Israel, and the U.S. for that matter have essentially been at war with with Iran by proxy? Most would agree that conflict is not a matter of if, but when. It is inevitable. In fact, it is promised and has been promised almost daily for the past 3 decades by Iran and even longer by neighbors. It is much better by any measure to choose the the timing and the terms of the inevitable than to allow sworn enemies dictate the schedule to their advantage.

    Yes, Iran has managed to defeat the Obama and Western countries in by buying time. They have used that time to disperse the various nuclear sites and to harden them. I am just speculating here, but they will now need bunker busters to open them up like a can opener followed by tactical nuke IMO. Those nukes could be delivered by air assets, from their submarine assets, or by the missile they tested.

    The response by the Big 5? All too predictable as we have seen with the response to Irans activities, North Korea, Syria, and Lebanon....... Hand wringing, indecisiveness, indecision, and disagreement. Sure they will have emergency meetings, talking heads would not miss an opportunity to leap on the soap box in front of throngs of media, lots of bellicose talk of what should happen...........and yet nothing will.

    Even more effective would be to time it with taking out Assar in Syria. The protestors taking advantage of disarray to take power of their nation.

    Hezbollah and Hamas would also need to be observed. Turkey would rattle sabres and yet do nothing. Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Jordan would be secretly pleased.

    “Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”― Sun Tzu
    Ironball,

    Yours is a SUPER EXCELLENT post.

    It's a pity a larger segment of America is not exposed to it.

    You made my day.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. If a nuclear war begins, will it be started by Israel or Iran?
    By James Cessna in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: Sep 10 2011, 02:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks