Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 57636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 737

Thread: Zero Evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Job

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAB View Post
    I've have with you in the appropriate forum. I believe you were the one who thought the WTC Towers should have reacted like trees......
    Keep your tree fantasies to yourself.....

    Your job will be to defend the OCT.

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAB View Post
    I've have with you in the appropriate forum. I believe you were the one who thought the WTC Towers should have reacted like trees......
    Yes....you must go back to the "appropriate" forum where the team can assemble, and full, unrestricted control of what is said can be utilized, and the appropriate bosses can intervene.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    Yes....you must go back to the "appropriate" forum where the team can assemble, and full, unrestricted control of what is said can be utilized, and the appropriate bosses can intervene.
    Butthurt is no way to go through life 'Fraud.
    "Conspiracism is a particular narrative form of scapegoating that frames demonized enemies as part of a vast insidious plot against the common good, while it valorizes the scapegoater as a hero for sounding the alarm." Chip Berlet

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStryker View Post
    Keep your tree fantasies to yourself.....

    Your job will be to defend the OCT.
    These weren't my fantasies, they were direct interaction with you and your nonsense theories.

    I'm only interested in defending reality as any rational person should.
    "Conspiracism is a particular narrative form of scapegoating that frames demonized enemies as part of a vast insidious plot against the common good, while it valorizes the scapegoater as a hero for sounding the alarm." Chip Berlet

  6. #665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStryker View Post
    It was my mistake to quote that post as I thought it was by someone else and I will continue to ignore Pat's posts but he does give a great example of quoting evidence that he and others outright ignore. They point blank said they "don't know" if they told the "definitive story of 9/11." Considering their job was to tell the definitive story that is an admission of failure.

    Btw Pat, your posts are so whiny your avatar should be a diaper. An aromatic one that is brown and very soggy....
    Still can't debate so you have to throw pathetic insults and run away? How pathetic!

    Notice your entire premise is shot all to hell as Hamilton, AS I CORRECTLY STATED, says the 9/11 commission got it right and basically denounces truthers for the flakes they are.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAB View Post
    Butthurt is no way to go through life 'Fraud.
    An insult? How unusual! Practicing for your "debate"?

  8. #667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStryker View Post
    Let's have a one on one debate on 9/11.....
    I'll take you up on that. One on one. Let the mods decide the winner.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAB View Post
    These weren't my fantasies, they were direct interaction with you and your nonsense theories.

    I'm only interested in defending reality as any rational person should.
    Then if they were mine I look forward to reading them so post the link in response. (no whining, no excuses....you attributed claims to me so back them up)

    Also post the link for the appropriate place of our debate.

  10. Default

    The "team" gathers....now they just need to steer it to the controlled environment they've established. Excellent strategy!

  11. #670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    Yes....you must go back to the "appropriate" forum where the team can assemble, and full, unrestricted control of what is said can be utilized, and the appropriate bosses can intervene.
    The outlandish fantasies of truthers and how they perceive the world as all controlling. That is just TFF, fraud!

    Tell me. How do we "control" what you say? Is it some kind of space beam? Mental telepathy? Drugs? Do we sneak in and edit your posts when you're not looking and then make it so only others can see what we changed? How deep does the rabbit hole go with you?

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 57636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Evidence for God, Evidence for freewill just the same
    By prospect in forum Religion & Philosophy
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Nov 23 2011, 06:50 AM
  2. Inside/Outside
    By PatrickT in forum Opinion POLLS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 21 2011, 02:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks