+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 113

Thread: Guess who's on a winning streak?

  1. Default

    Funny thing, I expected wht you quoted to credit Palin, but it didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    Last few lines of Beck interview:



    What's your point?

    Prosperity has always been built from the bottom up, from the heart of the middle class.

    -President Obama

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    Guess whos on a winning streak in endorsements?
    August 3, 2012

    Im not surprised by this, but I am a little surprised that the Washington Post noticed it. Despite media claims that the Tea Party has gone dormant and that Sarah Palins influence has waned, the candidates she backs for office have an uncanny knack for winning their elections even when they start far off the pace:
    Luv it, Sarah. You go, sistah!
    Winning Streak over:
    http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insid...e-in-missouri/

    Now that the raison d'etre for your thread is obliviated, the decent thing to do would be to simply ask for it to be locked. I won't hold my breath.
    twitter.com/BullsLawDan <~ My Twitter (may be NSFW). Follow me!

    "But it wasn't until he met his beautiful wife that he learned using logic and reason isn't enough. You have to be a dick to everyone who doesn't think like you." - South Park on Richard Dawkins

  4. #103
    usa us indiana
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 1,762
    Blog Entries: 3

    Default

    I think this is what doomed Steelman. Missouri couldn't handle the thought of having a fashion disaster of this magnitude running around their state in the coming months.



    It's Governor Peg Bundy! Sarah, you're pushing 50. Dressing like Willow doesn't make you the cool mom, it just makes you look ridiculous.

  5. #104

    Default

    Thx for pushing the thread back to the top. Love it when Sarah rises at the hands of libs.

    Not over yet... 1 out of 5 isn't bad... and she's still got a few to go. We'll see what her final score is in November.

    And the election year is not yet over. Martha Zoller, Palin’s pick for the GOP nominee in Georgia’s 9th congressional district will face a run-off election Aug. 21. Palin has also backed Rep. Jeff Flake in a tough Aug. 28 race for the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate in Arizona.

    And, notably, she’s supporting freshman Rep. Sandy Adams in her effort to take down veteran Florida Rep. John Mica, in a rare member-on-member Aug. 14 race required by redistricting.
    (MO's pushing 50 too... no advice for her?)


  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    Thx for pushing the thread back to the top. Love it when Sarah rises at the hands of libs.
    What is a "lib" and whom in this thread do you propose is one?
    Not over yet... 1 out of 5 isn't bad... and she's still got a few to go. We'll see what her final score is in November.
    Regardless - this thread was started on the premise that she's on a "winning streak," which is now over. Therefore, the reason for this thread is over, and it should be locked.

    Instead, you appear to be more interested in continuing it for the purpose of, for some unknown reason, smearing the style/appearance of the First Lady, a subject which, while completely irrelevant to the future of our nation, seems to be right about at the intellectual level of most of the remaining Sarah Palin supporters.
    Last edited by BullsLawDan; Aug 08 2012 at 02:31 PM.
    twitter.com/BullsLawDan <~ My Twitter (may be NSFW). Follow me!

    "But it wasn't until he met his beautiful wife that he learned using logic and reason isn't enough. You have to be a dick to everyone who doesn't think like you." - South Park on Richard Dawkins

  7. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BullsLawDan View Post
    What is a "lib" and whom in this thread do you propose is one?

    Regardless - this thread was started on the premise that she's on a "winning streak," which is now over. Therefore, the reason for this thread is over, and it should be locked.

    Instead, you appear to be more interested in continuing it for the purpose of, for some unknown reason, smearing the style/appearance of the First Lady, a subject which, while completely irrelevant to the future of our nation, seems to be right about at the intellectual level of most of the remaining Sarah Palin supporters.
    Maybe Michelle should've stuck with literacy... you can read, huh?

    The election year is not yet over. Martha Zoller, Palin’s pick for the GOP nominee in Georgia’s 9th congressional district will face a run-off election Aug. 21. Palin has also backed Rep. Jeff Flake in a tough Aug. 28 race for the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate in Arizona.

    And, notably, she’s supporting freshman Rep. Sandy Adams in her effort to take down veteran Florida Rep. John Mica, in a rare member-on-member Aug. 14 race required by redistricting.
    Then we'll be waiting until Nov to see what her score is... I'd say you've got at least 3 more months of Sarah Palin. Bless your heart.

    Hmmmm, let's see... your signature is a quote from South Park.

    I'd say there's a very good chance you are a liberal.

  8. #107

    Default Dems play dirty (surprise, surprise!)

    So the dirty little secret is out. The Dem candidate (and incumbent) Sen. McCaskill, from Missouri poured over $1.5 million into campaign ads FOR Rep candidate Todd Akin because her party believes he will be easier to beat than the candidate Palin endorsed.

    Once again, the Dems try to buy a Congressional seat. No surprise here... except maybe that the 'underdog' they bought is currently leading the Dem candidate by 5 points. Oops!

    The biggest news came out of Missouri, where GOP Rep. Todd Akin came from behind against self-funded businessman John Brunner and former state Treasurer Sarah Steelman, two candidates who Republican party officials viewed as more formidable challengers against McCaskill. Akin, as a longtime member of Congress and ardent social conservative, holds vulnerabilities that McCaskill is hoping to exploit. With the self-funding Brunner as the nominee, Republicans likely wouldn't have had to spend money to pick up the seat. With Akin, Republicans are very confident about their prospects - a recent poll showed him leading McCaskill by five points -- but they'll need to expend resources against the freshman senator.

    source
    Dirty Politics... nobody does it better than Democrats.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troianii View Post
    She really wasn't a bad pick, she just turned out bad. I mostly think of the interviews when I think of how it turned out bad. However, I wouldn't fault McCain for picking her. Despite her inexperience, she was charismatic, the most popular governor (highest home state approval), and she turned out to bring in the most viewers to a VP speech. She just was ill-prepared for interviews and what not. If she prepped more, she could have avoided those issues.
    I'm not sure how prep will help you when standing in front of a firing squad. A Conservative woman with obvious appeal is something the MSM simply cannot have. They were locked and loaded, ready to kill. The MSM thinks they have beaten her, that her time came and went. But look at her organizing a huge shift in balance while the MSM has their head up their ass.
    We are not the product of our environment, we are the result of ourselves.

  10. Likes Smartmouthwoman liked this post
  11. Default

    And the 1.5 term governor turned matriarch of reality show spawn lost another.

    http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...eorgia-runoff/

    State legislator Doug Collins defeated former talk show host Martha Zoller in a Republican runoff Tuesday for Georgia's new 9th Congressional District, the Atlanta Journal Constitution is reporting.

    The victory in Tuesday's runoff means Mr. Collins will be the favorite over Democrat Jody Cooley this fall in the overwhelmingly Republican North Georgia district.

    Mr. Collins was endorsed by some of Georgia's top political figures, including Gov. Nathan Deal, former U.S. senator and former governor Zell Miller and Georgia House Speaker David Ralston.

    Mrs. Zoller campaigned as the tea party candidate and had been endorsed by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

    Read more: State lawmaker defeats Palin pick in Georgia runoff - Washington Times
    Ezekiel 23:20

  12. #110

    Default

    The victory in Tuesday's runoff means Mr. Collins will be the favorite over Democrat Jody Cooley this fall in the overwhelmingly Republican North Georgia district.

    I guess we don't mind considering the Republican candidate is still favored to win.

    "Oh look, a squirrel!"

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guess Who is An Outsourcer?
    By Taxcutter in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: Jun 28 2012, 04:08 AM
  2. Guess who?
    By Abu Sina in forum Middle East
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 05 2011, 12:20 AM
  3. Guess who I saw today
    By Think for myself in forum Other Off-Topic Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Sep 27 2011, 06:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks