+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: I'm lost, are the blacks and latinos actually dumber than the whites and asians?

  1. #41

    Default

    Now this is Generally speaking as we have a Black President, but Blacks and Latinos are dumber than Whites and Asians and it is through no fault of their own. That what everyone is missing here

    They need the affirmative action because they have a harder time climbing the socio-economic ladder due to being oppressed by white policies such as lower tax rates to fix their communities which have poor schools, housing, and crime.
    Last edited by liberalminority; Nov 18 2012 at 01:48 PM.
    NOT ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE RACIST, but all racists are conservative.

    UnAmerican not to be for Obama,Government=Solution,Patriotism=Paying Taxes

    Democrats: Freedom For Poor Republicans: Freedom For Rich

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daybreaker View Post
    What are the problems you see with black society?
    There are several classes of black people. I think any reference to problems with black society refers to a specific group of black people who fall into a socio-economic group called the black underclass. From what I've read about half of all black people fall into the black underclass.

    That having been said, the black underclass is the victim of one of the laws of unintended consequences. It's called "perverse incentives." The intervention of the federal govt. in the lives of most members of the black underclass has led to the development of perverse incentives fostering a dysfunctional culture that is a drag on the members of the black underclass just as much as were the chains borne by Marley's Ghost in the famous late night visit to Scrooge in Dicken's masterpiece A Christmas Carol.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    There are several classes of black people. I think any reference to problems with black society refers to a specific group of black people who fall into a socio-economic group called the black underclass. From what I've read about half of all black people fall into the black underclass.

    That having been said, the black underclass is the victim of one of the laws of unintended consequences. It's called "perverse incentives." The intervention of the federal govt. in the lives of most members of the black underclass has led to the development of perverse incentives fostering a dysfunctional culture that is a drag on the members of the black underclass just as much as were the chains borne by Marley's Ghost in the famous late night visit to Scrooge in Dicken's masterpiece A Christmas Carol.
    Now, see, that doesn't sound racist to me. Nor did it sound like an accusation of racism. Just a question of strategy.

    I disagree, mind you. I think that the perverse incentives we've set up for rich white people cause a lot more harm, at any rate. But again, that's just a question of strategy.
    Be free.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daybreaker View Post
    What are the problems you see with black society?
    Oh I don't know. Maybe it's because they have the highest out of wedlock birthrate. Extremely high crime rates. High drug usage. Poorest health status (blacks die younger than whites and other minorities from health issues). Their education levels are abysmal. In Milwaukee they have a 50% graduation rate and even the ones that graduate are NOT ready for college. As I said I really don't feel sorry for them anymore because they keep voting in the same people (Democrats) over and over again. The states where blacks are making headway are in fact predominantly Republican territory where they isn't any liberal racism to depend on.........or at least much less of it.

    A survey from Black Enterprise magazine... "Just as in 2004, the South continues to be the area of choice, with representation from eight metros–two from North Carolina; two from Texas; one each from Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee; and the Washington, D.C. Metro area.

    http://www.blackenterprise.com/mag/t...mericans-2007/

    I really hope that one day blacks will wake up and open their eyes to the bull(*)(*)(*)(*) that has been peddled by the Democrats for decades not, but I am not going to hold my breath.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daybreaker View Post
    My guess is that you would get mocked and boycotted.

    By everyone except republicans.

    First, Republicans would be and have been among the first to turn their backs on any Whites-Only organization. Go read the un-varnished history of the Civil Right's Movement of the 1960s. It was not a Republican who "Stood in the School House Steps".


    Second, I don't have a problem with people Mocking and Boycotting All White Organizations, because I believe it is counter productive to create such organization.


    I have created an organization which Advocates the racial interests of White People, but much like the NAACP accepting Whites in its membership, any and all people, reguardless of race, are welcome to join. I would be aghast if the organization ended up as 100% white. My wife and Two Daughters, who are Hispanic, were members #2, 3, & 4.


    Your statement shows your own predjudice toward Republicans with respect to race, indicating many things about yourself, but it means NOTHING about Republicans, primarily because you are NOT one, therefore you cannot speak for them. Those Republicans who have spoken on this subject on this forum, have said nothing like what you here claim.


    In short, your statement is WRONG.


    -
    Last edited by Kurmugeon; Nov 18 2012 at 02:20 PM.
    The Left Cannot, MUST NOT be Trusted!

    Capitalism is what you get when you do not implement inefficient, corrupt, authoritarian, fascist, central planning.

    In 2014, through Leftie Misuse, the meaning of the word "Racist" completed its transition to the meaning of the word "PATRIOT"!

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daybreaker View Post
    Now, see, that doesn't sound racist to me. Nor did it sound like an accusation of racism. Just a question of strategy.

    I disagree, mind you. I think that the perverse incentives we've set up for rich white people cause a lot more harm, at any rate. But again, that's just a question of strategy.
    The members of the black underclass are not off the hook. They are in a state of denial about the social pathologies of their community. As long as they refuse to accept the truth about their own role in cultural dysfunction no one can help them. In fact, they can only help themselves when they become self-aware.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liberalminority View Post
    Now this is Generally speaking as we have a Black President, but Blacks and Latinos are dumber than Whites and Asians and it is through no fault of their own. That what everyone is missing here

    They need the affirmative action because they have a harder time climbing the socio-economic ladder due to being oppressed by white policies such as lower tax rates to fix their communities which have poor schools, housing, and crime.
    What a load of blame shifting crap and excuses! First off, there are no "white policies" except for racists like you. Second, we throw more money at our schools than many other countries that educate their children far better. Money isn't the issue, liberalism is. 3rd, you support white supremecy when you insist that minorities need special advantages to achieve the same level of success as whites who need to do everything by their own merit. Either way you look at it, the problem is racism and continues to be racism.

    Namely yours.
    Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
    St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    First, Republicans would be and have been among the first to turn their backs on any Whites-Only organization. Go read the un-varnished history of the Civil Right's Movement of the 1960s. It was not a Republican who "Stood in the School House Steps".


    Second, I don't have a problem with people Mocking and Boycotting All White Organizations, because I believe it is counter productive to create such organization.


    I have created an organization which Advocates the racial interests of White People, but much like the NAACP accepting Whites in its membership, any and all people, reguardless of race, are welcome to join. I would be aghast if the organization ended up as 100% white. My wife and Two Daughters, who are Hispanic, were members #2, 3, & 4.


    Your statement shows your own predjudice toward Republicans with respect to race, indicating many things about yourself, but it means NOTHING about Republicans, primarily because you are NOT one, therefore you cannot speak for them. Those Republicans who have spoken on this subject on this forum, have said nothing like what you here claim.


    In short, your statement is WRONG.


    -
    So you're saying that I'm wrong that you wouldn't boycott a whites-only organization, because you founded a white-advocate organization.

    Welp. Got no response to that.
    Be free.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FixingLosers View Post
    In another thread, I thought race-based differential treatment regarding certain groups behind certain race lines is completely unacceptable, but it turned out there are certain members here think it's not only OK but laudable and, moreover, presented seemingly plausible reasoning:




    Here is another one:




    I'm trying to make sense here: consider this line of words: "blacks are stupid", let's forget about its incredible racial insinuation, does it even remotely make any sense? Blacks? Which blacks? 50 cents? Is he stupid? Since when did stupid people make millions? Condi Rice? Is she stupid? Michelle Obama? Is she stupid? Yea I know she is not good looking but Barrack Obama became Barrack Obama because of Michelle Obama!

    I'm lost, I'm lost I tell ya, I thought the more acceptable solution would be, get every kids through a bloody IQ test, those score higher, must meet higher passing grades, regardless of you being black, yellow, red or white, regardless of you being poor or rich.

    There, that's how it's done — "leave no child behind" and keep the notorious public education on the payroll of the government.

    Why can't we just admit the government fudges up everything, fail every undertakings miserably, causes tremendous amount of shame and humiliation for american people and more private capitals need to get involved?
    Nearly everything good in our country can be traced to liberals and liberal policies. Liberal government is good. Conservative government is bad. It's unfair to lump them together.

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reallybigjohnson View Post
    Oh I don't know. Maybe it's because they have the highest out of wedlock birthrate. Extremely high crime rates. High drug usage. Poorest health status (blacks die younger than whites and other minorities from health issues). Their education levels are abysmal. In Milwaukee they have a 50% graduation rate and even the ones that graduate are NOT ready for college. As I said I really don't feel sorry for them anymore because they keep voting in the same people (Democrats) over and over again. The states where blacks are making headway are in fact predominantly Republican territory where they isn't any liberal racism to depend on.........or at least much less of it.

    A survey from Black Enterprise magazine... "Just as in 2004, the South continues to be the area of choice, with representation from eight metros–two from North Carolina; two from Texas; one each from Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee; and the Washington, D.C. Metro area.

    http://www.blackenterprise.com/mag/t...mericans-2007/

    I really hope that one day blacks will wake up and open their eyes to the bull(*)(*)(*)(*) that has been peddled by the Democrats for decades not, but I am not going to hold my breath.
    I bet you NEVER thought of why they have a high birthrate out of wedlock, drugs, crime, etc. If you did, Im sure an intelligent person such as yourself would have come up with a logical answer. Guess what happens when land grants and other things benefit the whites that don't benefit the blacks? It kind of, sort of, pushes them into poverty and we can see what poverty does as it cross all races.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So how does America feel about the influence of, latinos, blacks, and women?
    By I justsayin in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: Nov 30 2012, 12:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks