Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 224

Thread: hitler didnt have a plan to exterminate the jews

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintmichaeldefendthem View Post
    Einstein became an autodidact at the age of 16, pursuing a self directed education. That's not the same as dropping out of school and achieving nothing more than an 8th grade education.
    Don't get so bogged down in a name that was used. It doesn't matter about what Hitler's education level was, anyway. That is not the theme of the thread.
    Manis Friedman;
    "I donít believe in western morality, i.e. donít kill civilians or children, donít destroy holy sites, donít fight during holiday seasons, donít bomb cemeteries, donít shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
    The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: "Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troianii View Post
    as ridiculous as it is, the basis of his opinion is a negative. It's pretty (*)(*)(*)(*)ed hard to prove a negative.
    Correct.

    Those making the postive claim are those that have to do the proving.

    So those saying there was an orchestrated, systematic, policy, of total Jewish DEATH, that doggedly went on, all through the war, then it is they who are making that claim, and they must prove it.
    Manis Friedman;
    "I donít believe in western morality, i.e. donít kill civilians or children, donít destroy holy sites, donít fight during holiday seasons, donít bomb cemeteries, donít shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
    The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: "Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."

  4. Likes RiseAgainst liked this post
  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
    Correct.

    Those making the postive claim are those that have to do the proving.

    So those saying there was an orchestrated, systematic, policy, of total Jewish DEATH, that doggedly went on, all through the war, then it is they who are making that claim, and they must prove it.
    No, you're wrong. We aren't obligated to prove over and over again those events that have already been well established through multiple methods from documents, to physical evidence, to film, personal and written testimony, and corroborating evidence. We're not going to jump through hoops every time some hateful jack-wagon demands his unfounded claims be disproven.
    Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
    St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

  6. Likes Liebe liked this post
  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintmichaeldefendthem View Post
    No, you're wrong. We aren't obligated to prove .....
    Sorry.

    Doesn't work that way.

    Extraordinary claims require accurate and extradordinary evidence.

    Just as well there are truth seeker out there eh, else 'victims' like this, would still be fooling ya all...

    Manis Friedman;
    "I donít believe in western morality, i.e. donít kill civilians or children, donít destroy holy sites, donít fight during holiday seasons, donít bomb cemeteries, donít shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
    The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: "Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
    Sorry.

    Doesn't work that way.

    Extraordinary claims require accurate and extradordinary evidence.

    Just as well there are truth seeker out there eh, else 'victims' like this, would still be fooling ya all...
    Your claims are extraordinary, not mine. You claim against all evidence to the contrary that something that occurred didn't occur. You dismiss physical evidence, sworn testimonies, court convictions, film documentation, etc. Invincible ignorance is nothing to be proud if, it just means I'm wasting my time with you.

    There are very few people I can actually say this to.

    You are an evil person.
    Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
    St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

  9. Default

    He was paraded around by Orprah, and the watching millions went 'awww how fluffy'.

    What he really wanted was the book and film deal.

    What he and his mrs really wanted was the MONEY, no matter how low their lies.

    Listen to him as well, even when challenged, in HIS imagination...it happened!

    He is even given a chance to say sorry, and like a psycho, feels nothing.

    Bad apple? Well, if we had taken this one at face value, as holocost religionists want us to do, he woud be Elie Wiesel...

    Manis Friedman;
    "I donít believe in western morality, i.e. donít kill civilians or children, donít destroy holy sites, donít fight during holiday seasons, donít bomb cemeteries, donít shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
    The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: "Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintmichaeldefendthem View Post
    Your claims are extraordinary, not mine..
    I am not the one sucking up stories about people magically escaping from 'gas chambers', and defecating diamonds...

    Manis Friedman;
    "I donít believe in western morality, i.e. donít kill civilians or children, donít destroy holy sites, donít fight during holiday seasons, donít bomb cemeteries, donít shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
    The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: "Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."

  11. Default

    RA - Here is another way of sort of looking at this, okay.

    If I were to make the statement, right now, that Latino's ran your media, everyone would dismiss the notion, but NO ONE would become angry.

    Why not? Because the claim is evidently not true, and cannot be shown to be so, in any context.

    If I were to make the statement, right now, that blacks ran every aspect of your financial cogs, up to and including gambling your national wealth on failure for you, again, there would be dismissal, but no anger.

    Why not? Because the claim is evidently not true, and cannot be shown to be so, in any context.

    They say that Jews do not run your media nor your financial cogs.

    Why do they get so angry then, if it is just as untrue as the other examples..

    Manis Friedman;
    "I donít believe in western morality, i.e. donít kill civilians or children, donít destroy holy sites, donít fight during holiday seasons, donít bomb cemeteries, donít shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
    The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: "Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."

  12. Default

    Here RA, here is a bit more info, sorry, 'hate'..


    The “Six Million” Myth

    Zion’s Big Lie

    “The First Holocaust” by Don Heddesheimer is a critical work documenting the continuous Jewish attempts at floating out Holocaust propaganda before, during and after World War One, often invoking the magical “6,000,000″ figure and using the term “Holocaust”. Of course, these clever propagandists have since accomplished their goal of establishing the outrageous myth of the Jewish Holocaust™ in the public consciousness following the end of WW2. In large part due to fictional Hollywood movies like “Shindler’s List” from that lying venomous worm, Steven Spielberg.

    Why the number “Six Million”?

    As documented in the book The First Holocaust, the Zionists have continuously and hysterically attempted to claim that six million Jews were dead, dying or in grave danger in Europe and Russia since the late 1800′s. Any time there was turmoil in Europe, albeit turmoil often instigated by Jews in the first place, prominent Zionist figures and Jewish-controlled media organizations world wide continuously whipped up a frenzy with phony sob stories to get people to feel sorry for Europe’s Jews and donate money to Jewish charities. It turns out that this mythical six million figure, long since discredited even by mainstream Holohoax historians, comes from a Jewish-Talmudic religious myth that says “ye shall return minus six million” or “you shall return to the land of Israel with six million less”, and of course WW2 birthed the modern state of Israel which was established in 1948. Israeli Jews often excuse their systematic genocide of Palestinians and theft of Palestinian lands by bringing up the so-called Holocaust™ of WW2, which any serious researcher and critical thinker knows by now is a fraud of collosal proportions. The Zionists have so much influence that they turned a delusional Jewish religious prophecy into “historical fact”.

    From History & Scriptural Origins of the Six Million Number;

    [Quote 1] Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must “vanish” before the state of Israel can be formed. “You shall return minus 6 million.” That’s why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the “6 million” is an attempt to transform the Holocaust story into state religion. Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in “burning ovens”, which the judicial version of the Holocaust now authenticates. As a matter of fact, Robert B. Goldmann writes: “. . . without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State.” A simple consequence: Given six million Jews gassed at Auschwitz who ended up in the “burning ovens” (the Greek word holocaust means burned offerings), therefore, the prophecies have now been “fulfilled” and Israel can become a “legitimate state”. –

    Old news clippings in link>>>>http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369
    [Quote 2] Regarding the ‘six million’ number you should know the following: In the Hebrew text of the Torah prophesies, one can read “you shall return”. In the text the letter “V” or “VAU” is absent, as Hebrew does not have any numbers; the letter V stands for the number 6. Ben Weintraub, a religious scientist, learned from rabbis that the meaning of the missing letter means the number is ’6 million’. The prophesy then reads: You will return, but with 6 million less. See Ben Weintraub: “The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism”, Cosmo Publishing, Washington 1995, page 3. The missing 6 million must be so before the Jews can return to the Promised Land. Jahweh sees this as a cleaning of the souls of the sinful people. The Jews must, on the return to the Promised Land, be clean — the cleaning shall be done in burning stokes. –A Correspondent

    A few examples for your consideration;

    1900-
    Jewish leader lets slip the Zionist Holohoax scheme

    JUNE 11, 1900 – NEW YORK TIMES – page 7 – Rabbi Wise’s Address
    “There are 6,000,000 living, bleeding, suffering arguments in favor of Zionism.”
    Manis Friedman;
    "I donít believe in western morality, i.e. donít kill civilians or children, donít destroy holy sites, donít fight during holiday seasons, donít bomb cemeteries, donít shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
    The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: "Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."

  13. Default

    So there you can see the previous attempts, and Allegorical Fact knows a bit about this too, and trying to get the magical figure of 'six million Jews' being killed to stick, over and over, and as with all things, it may be ignored or dismissed the first few times, but if you keep on doing it, eventually you are going to find it sticks.

    Even today. Iran want to murder all Jews etc, etc, even though Jews live just fine there.

    The Palestinians want to murder all Jews and DESTROY Israel.

    It's the same drek, now pinned on someone else, wrongly, of course.
    Manis Friedman;
    "I donít believe in western morality, i.e. donít kill civilians or children, donít destroy holy sites, donít fight during holiday seasons, donít bomb cemeteries, donít shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
    The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: "Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Does Obama Have a Plan to Fix the Economy?
    By Blackrook in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: May 10 2014, 08:30 AM
  2. Under an Arizona Plan, Smokers and the Obese Would Pay Medicaid Fee
    By Speeders R Murderers in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 26 2012, 07:12 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: Nov 15 2011, 05:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks